The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kura's private Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Kura's private Area Left_bar_bleue100/100Kura's private Area Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Kura's private Area Left_bar_bleue100/100Kura's private Area Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Kura's private Area Empty
PostSubject: Kura's private Area   Kura's private Area Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 am

-closes eyes-
tsuki....sama....
-disapears and reapears on river making handsigns-
water, fire!!!
-water dragon comes up and fire rains down as i get on the dragon as I make more handsigns-
meteor of the heavens....
-black chakra comes out-
-4 more element dragons come out swirling in a circle-
-i jump off and land in the center and raise my hand making sound waves as i close my eyes-
elemental....chakra.....
-the chakra condenses into a ball and the meteors form a pentagon around me-
fire....-turns arm and fire disapears-
water.....-opens eyes and moves hands down and the swirls of water disapear-
earth.....-slams hands on the ground making the earth shake and the earth falls-
wind.....-twirls around and air stops and swirls up-
lightning....-raises hands and lightning hits it before fading-
elemental....-a sphere appears and i throw it up-
-takes breath and makes more handsigns and closes eyes-
its been a long time.....-opens eyes and reveals sharingan-

-memory keeps playing over and over-
i failed to keep them safe....failed to stop that....and now....yet still....
-slams hands onto ground and summons 10 dragons-
its still the same....-orb comes down and i catch it and my black chakra rages-
I should have known.....
-dragons sit there and they glow and i close my eyes-
chakra of the living and the chakra of the dead....
the emotions of this world.....and...to stop time and space...
-opens eyes and dragons disapear-
no one shall ever know or understand.....
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kura's private Area   Kura's private Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:32 pm

I make one handsign then say "Tenshi!" the ground shakes and turns black and spreads out through the area. "storm village.....shadow village....glacier village...." I yell and three shadowing people appear. "raikage, Kurokage, and Hikage, its glad to see you again..." I reply quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kura's private Area   Kura's private Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm

*is silently watching grnning like a madman* Hm so thats the girl Powerful yes
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kura's private Area   Kura's private Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 pm

"Its nice to see you Kura...how is it without your village?" the kurokage asked.
"Its going alright....but i do miss my brother..." i replied sadly.
"Kura is your training going well? I heard from one of my ninja that your power has grown well." the hikage said.
"its going alright...but im pushing myself a bit...." I replied looking down sheepishly.
"haha your only a child we dont expect you to" the raikage laughed.
"yeah well i try to keep my justus away from the public" i laughed
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kura's private Area   Kura's private Area Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:40 pm

The kages disappear and i go back to training but also singing Thnks fr th mmrs, eyes turning red.

"I'm gonna make you bend and break" Takes out katana.

"Say a prayer but let the good times roll, In case God doesn't show" White chakra surrounds me.

"And I want these words to make things right,But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life" I disappear and reappears on the lake making a handsign.

"Who does he think he is?If that's the worst you got Better put your fingers back to the keys" water rises as i rise up white chakra running down the water turning the lake into ice.

"One night and one more time Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great He tastes like you only sweeter" I jump off and sword glows red as I swiftly cut the ice making it shatter into small shards.

"One night, yeah, and one more time Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories He, he tastes like you only sweeter" I wave my hand and the shards go flying up and I jump back up cutting the shards so now its glitter.

"Been looking forward to the future But my eyesight is going bad And this crystal ball." Wind surrounds me as my sword glows blue and I turn around swiftly deflect 25 kunai.

"It's always cloudy except for When you look into the past." Eyes glow blue as the kunais all drop.

"One night stand" Stands still and air blows.

"One night and one more time Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great He tastes like you only sweeter" Raises hand over my head and a huge fire dragon pops out of the ground.

"One night, yeah, and one more time Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories He, he tastes like you only sweeter" Brings it down and moves it in the direction and a water dragon comes from the lake the same size.

"They say I only think in the form of crunching numbers In hotel rooms collecting page six lovers" They collide and steam comes up. I then jump above them.

"Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes" Blue chakra surrounds me and transforms me into my form without my cloak, and the cloak on the tree.

"I'm a liner away from getting you into the mood, whoa" Steam surrounds me and I blow it away and gusts of air shake the trees.

"One night and one more time Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great He tastes like you only sweeter"

"One night, yeah, and one more time Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories He, he tastes like you only sweeter" The dragons disappear and i land on the lake.

"One night and one more time Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great He tastes like you only sweeter" My eyes turn golden and I begin to rotate making an explosion. It then destroys a mile radius of land leaving a wasteland.

"One night, yeah, and one more time Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories He, he tastes like you only sweeter" I then hold my hand up and it comes back and my eyes fade back to red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kura's private Area   Kura's private Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kura's private Area
Page 1 of 1