The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lonesome area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Lonesome area Left_bar_bleue100/100Lonesome area Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:21 pm

Neji's mind wasn't focusing on anything at that time, only facing the horizon. Having no place to go or anything that would matter, only his training would worth it. Havin' no idea of where his team would be, or even his friends...brows lowered some as he let out a desperate sigh from his throat.

He would sit on the grassy area, wind blowing through his hair, hiding his orbs. Remaining silent here for a few seconds before he spoke.

-...My team...where are you?...why does I feel so lonely right now...why..this isn't me...

Crane lowered, eyes staring at his feet, forgeting about his surrounding.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:46 pm

Hanataro wandered about the fields. Getting use to the areas of the land around him.

Spotted a figure.
'...No?...'
A person. Who sat on the grassy area, not to far from the path Hanataro was walking.

After overhearing the person talk of being lonely, and wanting for his team, Hanataro seemed uncomfortable, and felt the need to go over to where he sat.

He stopped, and talked quietly to himself.
-"Oh? A...shinobi? One from which village though?"-

Hanataro started to walk closer towards him. But stopped.
-"No. I shouldn't. He's probably training. Or about to take a nap. Or something."-

'But I have to ask...'

Took in a deep breath and went over to him. Tapping him on the shoulder from behind.
-"Um. Mr? Er, Sir? Excuse me. B-But...you wouldn't happen to be from the Leaf Village. Would...you..?"-
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:07 pm

Neji's oculars would wide opened, this voice was unfamiliar, since he wasn't using his byakugan technique, he couldn't knew that someone was comming from behind him.
Took some times before replying to the unfamiliar person. He would look above his shoulder, staring at him.

''I..don't know this guy...did he followed me all the way here?...how should I know...he doesn't look dangerous though''

Orbs scanning at the figure before he spoke.

-Yes I am from the Leaf village of Konoha...you don't need to get nervous around me...

Neji stand up before the person, still having the same expression.

-I am Neji Hyuga, from the Hyuga clan..and you...are...?

Tilled his head alittle.

''this guy doesn't wear any headband from any village...or maybe he just doesn't have it right now?''

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:22 pm

Sighed in relief after hearing Neji tell him there was no need to get nervous.

But still. From listening to his tone, he knew Neji was not so sure of him.

So Hanataro bowed, to show he meant no harm.
-"I am Hanataro Yamada. My location to where I live for now is also in the Konoha. See, I am new to these Countries of the shinobi. But I've come here to master my Medical Skills. A-And other reasons..."-

He paused. Took in a big gulp, and shortened his introduction.
-"B-But I know you didn't come here to hear my life story, sorry."-

Hanataro looked the other way, not facing Neji. Everytime he looked in his eyes...there was...something strange. Unfamiliar. As if he never seen anyones' eyes...so...different.
-"I couldn't help but overhear you. And I'm sorry for eavesdropping! But where are your teammates that you are wanting for? Do they not live in Konoha with you too?"-
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:28 am

Neji would listen carefully at Hanataro's words, hearing about his life story wasn't of a bother at all, but would remain silent. As soon as he heard this one's name, he would bow his forebodice as a greeting manner.

-Well Hanataro Yamada...it is a pleasure to meet you.

Hearing that Hanataro was mastering his Medical skills was something interesting, couldn't help but having more respect for a human who would improve more complicated techniques just to help and heal others.

-So your like we can call...a Medical ninja? thats a good hobbie...

Neji was still staring at the fella that was still looking nervous, he didn't mind though. Before he could figured about something else. Hanataro did asked about his teamates. He remained silent again, thinking of what to say. He blink, didn't know if Hanataro was feeling well around him.

''so he hear me?...guess I need to gave him so explanation now...''

He sighed.

-Yes, they did live in the same village as I am, but...for some reasons that I don't know...they disapeared...and I still don't know where they could be... thats why I'm alone for now.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:50 pm

After hearing all of what Neji said, Hanataro smiled softly, feeling for his sympathy.

His head lowered. Hanataro didn't know if he should think of something quick to cheer Neji up. Or if he wanted to be left alone.
-"Well if they left without a trace, I'm sure they'll pop up from nowhere."-

! Instantly, a thought came into his head. He scratched the back of his head nervously, and laughed with hesitation.
-"F...For the mean time. If there isn't anyone else you'd rather turn to. Maybe I could substitute for your friends while they're gone?!"-

The thought seemed silly at first. He thought Neji sure didn't look like the type who'd let his true friends be replaced by someone he just met. But Hanataro seemed positive in his question.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Lonesome area Left_bar_bleue85/100Lonesome area Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:35 am

*runs in and ambushes Hanataro with hugs and kisses*

"Hana-kun!!! you said to meet me by the forest this morning, haven't you forgotten ?!" ><

"I had to come looking for you, lucky a small bird saw you and told me where you were heading" ><
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:20 pm

Neji was surprised by the sudden request from Hanataro, sure it wasn't a bad thing...but somehow it was weird to ask it this way. Facial didn't change. Maybe hanging around with this fella would make him feel better in a way. And who knows...maybe it was just the beggining of a strong friendship bound for both.
Light smile would once appear, able to be seen if you would take a closer look. But before he would accepted or just add any more words. Another person would jump in the conversation.

Neji would jump back abit, making a few steps back before realising who the other person was. Sure he didn't know at all who she was. Facade regain a neutral and cold expression as soon as he saw the woman kissing her maybe lover.

He murmured.

-Oh...I see....thanks though for your request about being my...friend..I didn't refuse it but you don't need to be my friend by pity...since you were already busy with someone else.

Frowning some, glancing quickly away from them. For once Neji was feeling good that someone was carying about him, maybe he was jealous?

-Guess I have no more bussiness here...maybe we shall met again someday, Hanataro. Now don't make wait a lady who needed you.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:22 pm

*looks at neji*

"hello I'm Minako Yuki" ^^

*offers hand to shake*

"I didn't mean to intrupt anything..."
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:14 pm

After greeting with Minako, then hearing Neji's distinct words, Hanataro's mind was feeled with dreadful thoughts.

Standing beside Minako now. Confused a little by Neji's cold tone and expression.
-"Oh...but I...Well. I'm not trying to be your friend because of pity. I'm sorry to make you think that."-

Kept positive, and put on a smile, scratching the back of his head.
-"Besides. If I were'nt to hear you talking about your friends or not; I would of still came up to you and greeted you. So now there's no doubt we were to meet up eventually. And maybe even become great friends afterwards!"-

Smiled and laughed, nervously. Poking both his index fingers together.
-"Heh, heh. Lets say it was faith."-

Blinked a few times and watched as Minako reached her hand out to Neji.
-"Oh! Yes! Neji. Please don't go just yet! Please. Meet a very good friend of mine! She is a High-Classed Shinobi. Princess Minako Yuki."-
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:58 pm

Neji would smile lightly again.

''hmm..he really is a nice person after all....and besides, he didn't show any harms or anything, better have him on my side then...''

This one was insisting so much about being friend with him that he sure wouldn't refuses his invitation.
Gazing at the woman's figure besides Hanataro. He would bow his forebodice in a greeting manner as well.

-It is an honored to met you Princess Yuki...I am Neji Hyuga, from the Hyuga clan.

As he lift back himself in a straight posture, keeping a gentle expression on his facial. He would added while chuckling.

-Every friends of mine would deserve the same respect, that, I must do.

Watching Hanataro in the corner of his eyes. Since this comment was connected with this one.
As for now, Neji would accept him as a good fellow, ready to protect and help this one in need.

-And I do not intend to leave yet, well....if you both doesn't feel me as a bother with your...couple bussiness....

Remain silent after his last sentence.

''hmm...maybe I shouldn't have say that..oh well, too late I guess?''
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:14 pm

'Couple business...?'
Hanataro looked at Minako, then back at Neji.
-"Her? ..Me?.."-

Suddenly he took a huge gulp and had a thought of what Neji was trying to describe them as.
-"No! No! But...I...No!...We..."-

His face was filled bright red. He knew exactly now to what Neji was refering to. But he paused from his surprised outburst, and started to talk calmly now.
-"We aren't...t-together if that's what you mean, Neji..."-
-"Besides. She is a princess. And...I'm...well..."-

Paused, and just let his words fade out.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:29 pm

Neji would blink, abit confused. He was sure that they were both together.

''but...why would she kisses him if he's not..?''

Didn't do anything for a few seconds before shaking his head slowly.

-Heh...as you wish...but I don't usually give kisses or hugs to my friends...if thats what you mean...

Still smiling, it was kinda amusing to watch Hanataro getting nervous. Teasing him was a sort of game, but if it was getting too far he would stop this right away.

-Oh well...I'm sorry. I won't talk again about your couple live then. And I...don't usually put those subjects on the table...anyway, I'm not the one to talk...
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 am

>////<

*blushes light pink*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Neji would you like to have lunch with us? "^^

*holds up bags of food*
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:35 pm

Hanataro couldn't help but to laugh softly after listening to Neji.
Scratching the back of his head nervously though. Lost with words.

Minako Yuki wrote:
>////<

"Neji would you like to have lunch with us? "^^

*holds up bags of food*

He sighed in relief, when Minako started to talk now.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:52 pm

Neji would remain speechless by Yuki's offer. This was surely unexpected, but why not? after all, maybe he was making them both feeling un-eased, thats what he though.

-hmm?

He would look down at the few bags that she was holding.

-..sure, and besides...this could be a good way to start to knowing each other, don't you think?

He added, smiling alittle as he glanced again around, trying to find a better place to have a feast.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:15 pm

Hanataro had noticed a comfortable shady area, underneith a tree, where the sun did not shine so brightly upon.
-"Oh, look!"-

He turned to the other two and smiled nervously.
-"If you two would please follow me. I know a place, where we can sit and talk..."-

He walked over to the tree. Waving his hands at Minako and Neji, for them to come follow.

Once he got under the tree, he waited until the others came along.
The breeze felt so wonderful this time of day. Hanataro glanced up at the branches, and notices a few apples that seemed to be growing from them. So while waiting, he faced the tree, and started to jump. Hoping to atleast get a few apples.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:20 pm

*sits on top of the tree*

^^

"hana-kun you look silly jumping up and down like that"
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:15 pm

Ichigo walked to Neji and the others smiling with a small basket of her own.

May I join I made some more food and I am aweful lonely..

Ichigo looked at Neji and blushed as she dropped the basket and looked down.

I uh...uh...Neji..I um..

Ichigo looked nervous as her black kitten ears and tail came out as she looked at Minako and Hanataro then at Neji.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:19 am

Hanataro got a few apples. But the sudden appearance of Minako surprised him!
-Y-Yuki-san? How did you get up there so quickly?!"-

With a arm full of apples, he laughed with hesitation.
-"Silly question to ask, I know. After-all, you are Minako Yuki herself."-

Placed the apples in a basket that sat under the tree.
-"I wonder what's taking Neji. Where..."

As soon as he turned around from the tree he spotted...Ichigo, standing with Neji. He stratched the back of his head and smiled
-"S-Sure you may join! Now I see where Neji went to."-

He pointed to a spot under the tree.
-"And the more the merrier. Just place your food over there."-

Before he spoke any further, he bowed in front of her.
-"Please forgive me. I don't believe we've met. I am Hanataro Yamada."-
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:37 pm

Neji would remain silent as he was staring at both Hanataro and Yuki, having nothing to say before he noted Ichigo besides him.

Slowly glancing at her, neutral expression decorating his facial, he would bow his forebodice as he spoke.

-Greeting miss Ichigo, it is my pleasure to meet you.

Regaining a straight posture.

-I'm not against having you with us, as long as your on our side of course..

He added sofly, watching at the tree surrounding them, his eyes would stop gazing at an apple that would catch his attention. He says while walking toward it.

-Please excuse me...

With a quick move Neji would hit the branch with his fingers, making the fruit fell right on his left hand, hope this one wouldn't startled Minako from her seat.

(ooc: woa sorry to took times to reply...I was sleeping over lots of time else where.)
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Ichigo smiled as she looked at the fruit.
I hope its ripe. Hanataro-kun we have met...Youve saved my life. But if youve forgotton..Im Ichigo Arianna Momochi
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:44 am

Sasuke passed by and didn't say a word but picked up a small piece of paper next to Neji.
"Sorry I have some business to take care of."
Sasuke then began to walk the way he went through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Sponsored content

Lonesome area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome area   Lonesome area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonesome area
Page 1 of 1