The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Empty
PostSubject: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:55 pm

Kyuubia ran ahead of Hanataro as they entered a clearing in the forest to begin training before the mission.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Left_bar_bleue100/100Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Left_bar_bleue100/100Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Left_bar_bleue85/100Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:32 pm

OOC: WHAT ?!?? I NEVER ASKED TO GO TRAINING WITH A PESKY LITTLE FOX DEMON!!!!! AND WHAT IS WITH THE MISS!!??!?!?!?

GAWD X.X

SHIKA IS SUPOSED TO BE TRAINING US!!! WHERE IS HE!!!

(augh pissed off x_X)
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:48 pm

He insisted on being trained with you. I'm just trying to keep him alive. Mr. and Ms. is just for Etiquette. Haven't you ever learned you nicities? Anyways, this pesky little fox isn't doing anything to harm you.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Uzuki Jing observed as Kyuubi got ready to train the two. hmm...this is...interesting...hehe...so pesky fox eh? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Kyuubi heard. He instantly set the tree Uzuki was in on fire.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:17 pm

Hanataro quickly picked up Kyuubi before the fire that headed towards Jing's tree got any bigger.
-"Now, Now, Kyuubi. Such bad temper is showing Jing that you can't control your short tempers. Which also shows that I'm not training you well enough on self-control."-

Waved at Jing, a bit nervous now of what her expression may be.
-"Well hello, Miss Uzuki-sama! I hope you'd forgive me about Kyuubi's little outburst." ^^;; ..."I'm guessing he thought you were a spy, or something"-

He sighed, hoping she'd buy it. Still holding Kyuubi; Hanataro turned to Minako, and smiled a bit.
-"Well, hello Yuki-san! I kno...Shika probably is very busy. And we need to train as soon as possible"-
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:01 pm

Kyuubi wrote:
Kyuubi heard. He instantly set the tree Uzuki was in on fire.
*hops out of tree before getting burned* my my short temper we have her dont we...^.^ dont worry Im not going to take him away or something though I DO suggest you watch out for his temper...
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 am

Shikamaru stood hidden in a nearby tree. Watching the others. He smirked, then quickly threw two Kunai's straight towards Yuki an Hanataro.
"Now let me see...your reflexes!"

As the two Kunai's quickly flew towards Yuki an Hantaro. He noticed Uzuki.
"Hm? Jing?"
Quickly, he threw another at her also.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Left_bar_bleue85/100Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:01 am

*grab the kunai at mid flight while the tree wrabs itself around shikamaru holding him in place*
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:14 am

Two other Kunai's still flew towards Jing an Hanataro.

"What the?!"
Shikamaru notices the tree's branches had wrapped around him. He quickly glanced up an noticed Minako dodged her Kunai before it even came to her.
"Why you little...!"
'Tch. She must of known I was hiding all alone. Clever...'

He hurried an did a jutsu.
'But not clever enough!'

Suddenly a shadow came from Shikamaru an stretched far out towards Yuki, locking her in her tracks. He smirked.
'Now if this tree squeezes me...it squeezes her. So she'll have no choice but to let me free.'
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:19 am

the Yuki turns into a flower while shika was takled off the tree by the real yuki

"SHIKAMARU-SENSEI!!! " X3

*is still cling on to his neck*

"You are late"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:52 am

Meanwhile Kyuubi stopped Shikamaru's kunai in mid-air. Turned it around, Took Uzuki Jing's also and multiplied them by a thousand. He then set them on fire and redirected them, then sent the fiery daggers straight at Shikamaru.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:19 pm

before the kunai could hit her she dissapeared. and reappeared beside Shika with a Kunai by his throat. "ohh...it was you...hehe ^^;" *removes Kunai and backs off to the side*
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:34 am

Hanataro ran in front of the thousands of kunai that were lit on fire, and directed towards Shika.
-"No! Kyuubi! you're going to kill him!"-

Before he could take any thought into consideration, Hanataro stood there in front of Shika. Placing both his hands together, closing his eyes. His fingers started moving his hands around in all sorts of directions. Seemingly, he was performing...a jutsu.
-"Water Release. Water Dragon Missle."-

Suddenly, a nearby river, filled with water, raised from the surface. The huge amount of water came up, heading straight for the thousands of flamming kunai; forming into the shape of a dragon. The water beast destroyed all the kunai that were in it's path. Hanataro's face lit-up with joy, after seeing that he succesfully saved Shika. But...moments later...he dropped to his knees with a soft smile, and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Kyuubi looked at Hanataro and smiled. "That worked perfectly. All according to plan. I now know that he can do powerful jutsus. Perfect." Kyuubi walked up to Hanataro and sat by him waiting for him to comer back to being concious again.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:10 pm

oiiii just use your chakra to heal and reviev him
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:51 pm

"Nah." Kyuubi holds out a red hot pepper. "This is more fun to watch. Now all I have to decide is wheter or not I should use it."
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:39 am

use it xD...hmm Kyu you need to make mr. Hanatarou do some Chakra control exercises to increase his chakra...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 pm

Yea. I know.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:35 pm

In the mean time, I'll go set up loads of traps in that forest over there..
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:28 pm

I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:46 pm

hai! *dashes off to forest* allittle poison here...a little sharp things there....VOILA!
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:08 pm

You forgot the landmines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area   Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ms. Minako and Mr. Hanataro training area
Page 1 of 1