The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:15 am

Crimson's head hung low. "perfect."
Seeing Sasuke's demeanor, she smiled at him, "Don't look so glum."
She laughed.
Her turn.
Crimson flicked Sasuke's head just as he did to her moments before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 25
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:18 am

Sasuke looked back at Crimson with a puzzled face and flicked her forehead even though his hair covered most of his face. Yet he can see right through it with ease. Sasuke stood up and fixed his hair to be out of his face. So he did.
"..Why'd you hit back..?"
He then gives Crimson an open hand to take.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:21 am

Taking Sasuke's hand, she stood up. "Why wouldn't I hit back? You hit me earlier, and I'm 'stubborn' remember?"
Crimson looked up at the sky, "So I shouldn't settle. I should strike back. Eye for an eye in this situation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 25
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:25 am

He chuckles a bit and ruffles her wet hair.
"..Hm..I suppose you are then.."
Sasuke then began to walk out of the lake slowly as he held his Kusanagi's handle. He stopped and turned to Crimson as he was now out of the lake and on to the shore.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:27 am

"I'm going to train ok?" Crimson was in the water ankle deep. "You rest."
She motioned her hand to make Sasuke sit down back on the blanket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 25
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:32 am

Sasuke sighed and sat by the shore loking at her. He ponders about the day when she will be ready to face himself and any other Uchiha.
"..Good luck.."
He simply said.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:07 am

Madara was listening to them while he read the scrolls.
"Crimson, remember it's the waterfall technique. Aim at those trees."
He said pointing to the two trees at the other side of the lake.
Madara sat beside the sleepy Sasuke.
"Go get some rest. You've been training her nonstop."

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shensie Maokasi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:58 am

*has bloody casts and head cast and eye patch on is doing push ups somthing snaps* AH *blood gushes out of mouth and she falls to the ground*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Crimson saw the figure covered and blood, and panicked, "Whoa!"She hurried to the new person and helped her sit up, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:07 pm

Madara saw the bloody person. He approached Crmson and carried the girl near the lake.
"My god, what happened to her?"

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:14 pm

"I don't know" Crimson said. "Is she going to be alright? Can you heal her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 pm

"Yeah. That's easy."
Madara realesed blue chakre on the palm of his hands and healed the girl's injuries.
"There, she might be out of it for five hours maybe. She just needs rest."

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 pm

"We should take her to the hospital shouldn't we?" Crimson asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 pm

"Probably, but sometimes they ask you too much in the hospital. It's really annoying. We'll just let her stay with us."
Madara said as he put a blanket around the stranger.
"Crimson go train. She won't wake up anyway."

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shensie Maokasi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:48 pm

*starts to come around* where am i sees crimson and madara *bolts up and eratates her wounds* ngh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:24 pm

"Hi," Crimson said softly hoping not to be too loud, "Are you feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shensie Maokasi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:25 pm

*tries to stand but comes tumbling down again* yes thank u im sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:26 pm

?
"Sorry?" Crimso frowned, "You don't have to be sorry. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shensie Maokasi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:30 pm

well i was on a mission to stop a invasion of bandits and thay snuck up on us and over welmed us the terrified screams of my comrads falling all of them where killed CAUSE I WAS TOO WEAK so a partroll spotted me and took me to the hospital but i ran to here and tried to train
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:32 pm

"I'm sorry." Crimson said sincerely.
"And...for someone with your injuries you should be in bed resting."
She looked at Madara for back up
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shensie Maokasi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:35 pm

im only alive because selios sacrafiest himself to save me *looks at madara* u wont change my mind i will kepp training even if it kills me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Crimson frowned, "You have to rest!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shensie Maokasi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:00 pm

I CAN STAND *stands up and somthing snaps and tumbles back down landing on madara screaming in pain *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:35 pm

"No you can't!" Crimson yelled, "You need to sleep!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:47 pm

He lets out a huge sigh and takes out 2 fluffy black towels tossing them to the both wet sasuke and crimson.

"Dry up"

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   

Back to top Go down
 
Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only)
» 111109 "Little Yoona & Taeyang" appear on Strong Heart
» Faye`s Horses
» Tiberious,Sky,Cyclone
» baby,a small but strong mare.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Fields-
Jump to: