The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 27
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Ok...this should be simple.
Crimson looked at the boulder...then at her fist.
Punch...really...really.............
..............REALLY hard.
So it looks difficult! So what?! She had seen so many others do this, why not her?
Taking deep breaths, she tightened her fist and then threw the punch
>_<...
...
The boulder slowly cracked...slowly, then split!
..."I DID IT!!!!" Crimson started to cheer, "YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOU-...ow...oW Ow OW!!!"
T-T Crimson started to shake her hand hoping that the pain would go away. It...wasn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:40 pm

A man behind the bushes came out, it was Madara. He watched as Crimson suffer in pain. He walked towards her and looked at her hands.
"...Crimson....I think you need gloves....haha"
Madara said as he looked at Crimson's bare hands.

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:27 pm

"have you tries bandages?"

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:43 pm

He turned to Itachi.
"Bnadages enough won't do you any good. You need gloves or gauntlets."
He walked towards Crimson and held her hand.
"You don't want to ruin these nice hands do you? Now go train. You can endure the pain if you do it a hundred times."

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:50 pm

"Really?"


He smirks and walks up to a larger boulder, pokes it as he would sasuke's forehead and boulder breaks.


"well I don't need it"

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:54 pm

"I know. Stop showing off to the student. She won't achieve what she's aiming if she sees a much stronger person achieving that without much efforts."
Madara said as he did handsigns and make a block of wood rise from the ground. He sat down on it and watched Crimson break boulders.

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:58 pm

*walks upo to madaras stump and pokes it, the stump crumbles*

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:01 pm

Madara falls down.
"Itachi!! I was sitting. Don't just poke my seat."
He just stood there to watch Crimson train.
"....if I lean or sit anywhere, he'd just destroy it again. It's better if I'd just stand up...."

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:03 pm

*inches close to madara and stomps on the ground , a crater appears Itachi smirks down at madara feeling sucessful*

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:06 pm

ooc: I was hoping you'd forget the ground!!!!!!! I was wrong >=E
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Madara was pissed off. He jumped up and tackled Itachi. He grabbed Itachi's arm and pinned him down. His face smashed to the ground.
"Stop it or I'll rip that head of yours and not return it."

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:09 pm

*poof* Itachi was behind madara pinning him down while madara was a top of a small boulder.

"tsk tsk madara-san that's a shame"

*smirks and licks his cheek*

ooc: lol >=D I can't forg3et the ground I'm standing on it

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Madara dissolved into thin air letting Itachi fall to the ground.
Madara put a foot on Itachi's head while he was lying down.
"What is wrong with you? You just lick people's faces when their guards are down. Are you bi?"

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:16 pm

"neh I tease just like you do in the past"

*poof*

He stands on a boulder.

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:21 pm

"At least I don't lick them in their faces."
Madara said as he looked up to Itachi standing on the boulder.

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:29 pm

*sighs*

"alright crimson punch ever boulder I stand on and try to make me fall. this will train both your agility and your stregnth....ready?"

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 27
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:34 pm

"What?!" Crimson looked at her poor hand, "But I barely managed the other one!!!...and I think my hand is broken T-T"

It looked broken, it felt broken and holy crap it was cripple!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:04 pm

He takes a glone out and slaps her lightly with it, a sign which means aa challenge is offered.

"work through it....you're not gonna get stronger if you don't work through pain"

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 27
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:01 pm

"Yeah...but..."
*with a broken hand?*
Crimson tied the pained hand with some cloth and tried with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Madara looked at Crimson.
"Crimson, shinobis don't feel pain, unless they get stabbed. They try to get used to things so they can get stronger. Like getting used to Itachi's licking, and I got used to it and not shiver anymore."

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 27
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:58 pm

"So...get used to pain?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:01 pm

"Yes. You know you should get used to pain every single day. If you can't achieve enduring pain, you can't protect the people you love."
Madara said crossing his arms.

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 27
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:07 pm

"Huh..." Crimson thought hard on this.
She walked over the another boulder and struck hard.
...
...
Ow...it didn't even crack this time. The boulder was perfect.
"..."
Crimson struck again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:13 pm

"Breath deeply and release your energy through your punch. Like the fireball technique."
Madara said as he watches closely at the boulder.

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 27
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:18 pm

Giving a slight nod, Crimson breathed deeply and started to make hits at the boulder but didn't touch it. She stopped barely an inch away from the rock.
She shut her eyes and started to concentrate harder.
If one looked closer, they'd see blue small waves of Chakra coming from the wind created by her punches to the air. The stone started to crack.
Crimson concentrated harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:21 pm

"That's it Crimson. Just keep concentrating, you're doing great."

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   

Back to top Go down
 
Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only)
» 111109 "Little Yoona & Taeyang" appear on Strong Heart
» Major Sydney Philip Strong.
» Faye`s Horses
» Tiberious,Sky,Cyclone

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Fields-
Jump to: