The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:40 pm

"Geez sasuke, that was a joke. That hurt too. Crimson, train now."
Madara said as he scratched his head.

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 24
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Sasuke sighed.
"..You sure can lie..."
He then looked at the scrolls and started to think of a way to get Crimson's laziness out of her. He thought of it even though he hates it.
"..If you train Crimson..I'll invite you to eat ramen whenever you desire it..But only after you train.."
If this didn't work Sasuke is going have to use Tsukuyomi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uchiha Madara
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakara:
100/100  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:49 pm

"It's always ramen. Why don't treat her to a different kind of food? Even me myself is getting tired of ramen."
Madara turned to Crimson.
"Now, will you train, princess?"

_________________
I'm going to agree with Gaara this time only...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:02 pm

"Hm..."Crimson gave a smile, "We can eat out. Though I love ramen, we'll go somewhere else."
She brushed off some dirt from her clothes and nodded, "Ok, I'll train."
They were really trying to make her stronger, but Crimson was slacking. In a way, she felt bad.
But the truth was, she wasn't sure she could get stronger. Her past prevented her from reaching new levels. She had her limits, but...they were trying so hard...
Try and try again.
Crimson sighed and started to make her way to the lake. "Over there right?"
She pointed to the body of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 24
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Sasuke nods. He walks slowly towards the lake and looks at his own reflection.
'...This brings back memories..Itachi..'
He thought to himself. Closing his eyes his head turns away into the view point of Crimson and Madara.
"..Let's get started.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:19 pm

ooc: T/\T *was forgotten and weeps sliently behind a boulder*

@/_\@ MADARA STOP STEALING MY LINES!!!
---------------------------

Itachi crouches on the ground, inspects the grass and lay a large picnic blanket on the ground. he folded his cloak, made it like a pillow and lay down on it, hands behind his head and lazed there under the sun.

"wake me up when she's done...wake me if you dare *smirk*"

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Too tempting.
Crimson pulled out the black marker and when Itachi looked asleep, she started to draw on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:24 pm

he opened his eyes suddenly

" mangekyo sharigan "

crimson stood atop a rope over a mile long with bubbling lava underneth

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 24
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:26 pm

Sasuke quickly got in the way to interrupt Itachi's eye technique with his own.
"Back off Itachi."
Sasuke glared at him with his own Mangekyo Sharingan a bit frustrated already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:28 pm

>_<
"Ok! I give!" Crimson closed her eyes, "Sorry Itachi..."

Crimson still had her eyes shut tight, "It was my fault."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:31 pm

He smirks and licks his lips staring up at sasuke.

"Darn... I was about to have the fun of ages"

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 24
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:33 pm

Sasuke sighed and deactivated his Mangekyo Sharigan. Closing his eyes again Sasuke begins to feel dizzy. He then sat next to Itachi on the blanket laid below him.
"..So what brings you here Nii-san..?"
Sasuke still had his eyes closed and laid back on the floor.


Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:35 pm

Crimson motioned Madara to sit down as she followed Sasuke's example.
Eh, she was kind of wary about Itachi so she sat at the corner of the blanket to listen quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:36 pm

He lays a cool hand over sasuke's eyes.

"what do you think? ...."

He smirks wanting a little fun.

"....to stalk your dear little lamb"

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 24
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Sasuke then slowly turn his body around not facing Itachi.
"..You scare me.."
He said coldly as he begins to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:40 pm

*Lamb?* Crimson looked at all three Uchihas.
...
...
*Lamb, BaLAMB, Lambchops....* Now she was just thinking nonsense.
What was Sasuke's lamb?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:43 pm

*chuckles*

"haven't I always?"

crimson looks clueless so itachi explained.

"you being the lamb while sasuke has to watch you like a sheperd gaurds his sheep..... crimson.... go train.... I trust you can train without us watching you? your sensei seems to be dozing.... "

he lays back down

ooc g2g

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 24
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:47 pm

Sasuke sat up looking at Crimson. Knowing he had to watch. His eyes looked like they haven't had sleep for three days straight. He yawned.
"..Proceed Crimson.."
He said to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:49 pm

"Oh..."
Crimson started to give thought.
A shepherd...but...isn't that job kind of...boring, troublesome, tiring, exhausting all of the above?
Was she a burden?
She got up and started to walk towards the lake. "Ok."
At the edge she started to form the seals Madara showed her earlier.

~ooc~
good night itachi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1729
Age : 28
Location : ...back from the dead...
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:50 pm

*scowls and drags sasuke back down*

" You young man have to get your rest. no complaining. no argueing no nothing. Sleep. madara can watch"

_________________

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:
 

CountUchiha Yes that's me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 24
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:52 pm

Sasuke pulled away from Itachi and stood up. He leaned against the nearest tree and observed Crimson.
"..Like hell...I will.."
His eyes squinted a bit but he was able to keep awake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:02 am

"Sasuke! Listen to Itachi! He's right! Rest!" Crimson said facing the Uchihas.
She turned back to face the water and waded a bit closer to the deep end.
"I'm a freaking sheep. Sheep are also the stupidest animals on the planet!"
She said to herself, "Sheep won't even try to turn themselves on their feet when they're upside down. Instead they'll bleat so loud that predators hear them."
Too deep. Just above the neck now in water.
"They also drown in water that's not still enough-"
Crimson backed up and coughed up water.
"Omygosh!" She spat the liquid out, "I'm a sheep!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 24
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:07 am

Sasuke sighed and started to walk on his own feet. He was able to stand next to Crimson. When he did so his right index and middle fingers flicked her forehead hard. Sasuke smiled a bit as his eyes were closed fully.
"..You're not a sheep..Just missed guided..."
He soon sighed and looked back to Itachi with the same smile.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Age : 28
Location : Behind you!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:09 am

"You heard that?!" Crimson frowned. "Eavesdropper. I was thinking outloud to myself."
She rubbed the sore part of her head.
"Go sleep. You look very tired."
Crimson pushed Sasuke, or tried to push him out of the area of the lake
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Age : 24
Location : Missing Ninja
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:12 am

Sasuke was sleepy enough to not take his balance accordingly. In the end as he got pushed he lost balanced and feel towards the lake. Yet his right hand grabbed her collar right before he feel alone. Looks like they both got wet.
"...Wow.."
Sasuke said simply as he sat up from the lake, all covered in water. His hair down to his cheeks like a very depressed emotionial kid.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   

Back to top Go down
 
Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only)
» 111109 "Little Yoona & Taeyang" appear on Strong Heart
» Faye`s Horses
» Tiberious,Sky,Cyclone
» baby,a small but strong mare.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Fields-
Jump to: