The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!

Go down 
+2
gaara
Crimson Moonlight
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Empty
PostSubject: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:17 pm

How did this day go so wrong?!
Crimson sat in the shade panting. Trying to catch her breath she rested on the grass. Where was that stupid...
...she sighed.
This morning, she was being paid to get something in a box of solid gold to another village. She was told NOT to open it and that other people were hoping to get there hands on the animal for ransom.
...Stupid kids. A group of them had just opened the box and she had spent hours trying to get it. When she finally did, the dog had eaten some kind a colored pill!!!
IT GOT HUGE!!!
Crimson had to run from it!
She didn't realize several shadows coming towards to find out the whereabouts of the dog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
gaara

gaara

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:20 pm

hey need some help
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:25 pm

"Yes please!" Crimson almost cried when help was offered. She had been chased by that demonic dog for so long and now she needed to find him again. IT WASN'T A DOG! IT WAS A BEAST!
Back to top Go down
gaara

gaara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:31 pm

oh okay isnt that the beast right there
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:33 pm

"Where-AH!"
Crimson scrambled to her feet and started to run. Not towards the animal but away. She was almost gone too, but a bandit stopped her.
So...that was one of the guys after the reward...
Back to top Go down
gaara

gaara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:35 pm

*i grabbed the bandit with my sands*its alright i have them in my sand they cant go any where i am going to start the sand burial now talk bandit why did you come here for
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:45 pm

"They're after the-" Crimson paused when she heard screams.
When she turned to face the sound, she saw the dog/beast/monster taking out a bandit on its own.
"...scary..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:14 am

*heard from about 500 m away*

AHHH OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT?!

GET THIS DAMN THIS OFF ME!!!!

*Kept punching the beast or w/e it was*

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?! ITS AFTER MY RAMEN! T^T
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Left_bar_bleue100/100Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Left_bar_bleue100/100Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:24 am

OH MY GOSH *jumps and swipes beast (or dog) of narutos chest* I got it *dog roars and jumps on her* i dont got it *dog bites her shoulder vicioshly*
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 am

Sasuke came off running through the trees and passed Crimson and Gaara. He also passed Naruto and came up towards Shensie. He brought his foot around into a roundhouse kick that got the beast/dog/thing off of her and the others trail. Sasuke sighed and looked at the unconious thing.
"..You're..All..Weak.."
Sasuke then didn't turn back to see if anyone was okay but knew that girl was bleeding. Walking next to her he pins her down and uses hand seals. Thus a blue chakra was seen as his palm glew of it. Placing his palms on the girls shoulder it begins to heal slowly. Sasuke didn't say any more words and kept silent as he was healing the injured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:54 am

tch *dog stands up* LOOK OUT *swings around sasuke and kicks dog and the dog wams into tree she ties it up with vines and rope* weak am i
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:04 am

Sasuke stood up straight as his palms stopped glowing blue with chakra over them. He sighed and saw she was fully healed. He didn't say anything else and continued to walk out alone. Loks like the dog or whatever it can be is placed down with that final blow she put in.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:07 am

uh thank u for helping me
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:12 am

He stopped.
"..Take more better care for yourself..Or you won't survive much long in this era."
He then continued on and walked away again. Gazing at the sky actually. Not knowing what to do next towards this dreadful day.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 am

i know but i just got out of the hospital and may i intruduce myself i am shensai mokasai of the sand and u might i ad are from the uchiha
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:35 am

"It's un common for you not to know me."
Sasuke turned around and stopped.
"..I am wanted dead or alive by all villages.."
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:41 am

hmph a little overly confident arent u i heard all about u from uncle orochimaru
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:48 am

Sasuke looked at her a bit weird and walked up to her.
"..Uncle Orochimaru..?"
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:53 am

yep hes my uncle dearist he calls me his deadly flower
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:54 am

Sasuke smirked. This girl can so totally tell him things Orochimaru has never told him!
"..So tell me..Deadly Flower..Anything else he does around you?"

Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 am

injects me with all of these inhancers and when experiments go wrong he gives me them as training dummys and he gave me a 3rd level curse mark that kinda stuff
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:01 am

"..As espected from Orochimaru..Well you might get mad at this..But I killed him.."
Sasuke crossed his arms and looked at her down.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:05 am

u-you what *3rd level curse mark activates demons lend her all of ther chakra* I HATE U *charges at saskue* I LOVED HIM MORE THAN U COULD EVER UNDERSTAND U PIG EVERY ONE LOVED U BUT I WAS ALL ALONE OROCHI MARU WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTOOD *cries hard*WHY WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:12 am

Sasuke's first level of Sharingan activated as he sighed. Not making any gestures to moves he simply blinks.
'..Chidori Nagashi..'
Suddenly lightning came out of his body as it would shcok anyone trembuly if too close. Sasuke then looked at the girl in her CS3 form.
"..Calm down...He has been brought back from the dead..But I'll gladly kill him again if he comes near me and Itachi.."
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:16 am

*stands back upright* *spine cras as she stands* Take me to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!   Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue the Monster- I Mean Dog!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next