The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're Past Effects the Present

Go down 
+2
Shuei Setsuna
Crimson Moonlight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:30 pm

"Sasuke..." Crimson had a bit of a sad look on her face, then she hid it with a smile. "Hi."
What else was there to say? 'Hi, we've been friends but now I have an urge to kill you.'
Nu-uh.
Just...smile...
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Akuma

Akuma

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:43 pm

Akuma had wandered into a nearby meadow. With his cloak up he made sure no one would see his face, whilst he took a drink from the stream.

Something... About this place. I just can't shake this bad feeling

Akuma made sure he could easily access his Katana, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:12 pm

ooc: sasuke... you say: Then again you two were always scary XD

-------------------

He senses something, changes into his anbu uniform(uniform was under cloak(still likes the warm cloak XD)) and calls ot madara to follow.

"Sasuke,..... someone's nearby.... you stay with her I'll go with madara...."
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Akuma

Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:58 pm

Akuma realized he was in danger, he suddenly flicked his hand into some seals, disappearing into the trees, waiting for someone to draw near.

Who's here....
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Madara followed Itachi as he senses someone unfamiliar.
"...he's an Uchiha?...."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:00 pm

Sasuke stayed on his cool flow and grabbed Crimson's hand. Dragging her off away from the area.
"...Come on..Let's go someone private.."
He said simply as he was walking away with her. Sensing a chakra flow like his own maybe. Another Uchiha?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:04 pm

Madara used sharingan to find the enemy.
"...all...the Uchiha are dead....except me, Sasuke, and Itachi. Who could this be?"
He saw the man standing on a tree twelve kilometers away.
"...ah...definitely an Uchiha...heh..."
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Akuma knew he was caught, he just had the feeling. Quickly he did a series of seals shouting at the top of his lungs, sounding from all directions.

" Chidori, One Thousand Birds! " the searing of the electricity flung into both of their ears as he quickly sped into one of them.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:24 pm

Madara saw the attack. He jumped on a tree closer to the opponent.
"Yata No Kagami No Jutsu; Yata's Mirror Technique!!"
He shouted as the enemy's attack was reflected on him and sent the man thirty kilometers away.
"Hah...Who are you? Tell me your name, I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Akuma rose from the ground and stood up straight and tall.
" Names Akuma.. Uchiha Akuma." Akuma slowly watched this man realizing, It was the supposedly dead Uchiha Founder, Madara...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:46 pm

Madara was right that the man is an Uchiha. He walked towards Akuma.
"I knew you're an Uchiha. How old are you anyway? I don't recognize any other Uchiha surviving the massacre besides Sasuke."
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:50 pm

" If it's that important I'm 28..." Akuma kept his hand ready to draw his blade. " Uchiha Itachi failed to kill me that day, I suppose I should thank Sasuke, He saved my life by arriving at the moment Itachi was about to murder me. " Akuma let his Cloak's hood fall showing his scarred face along with his Three Tomoe Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:59 pm

"Hmm......I see."
Madara said as he called up to Itachi to inform him about the new found Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:01 am

"Sasuke?" Crimson said a bit without enthusiasm. "Can I ask you a question"
Her heart was really taking a beating from this thing.
She tightened her grip on Sasuke's hand. "It's...kind of...weird..."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 am

Madara arrived with Akuma and Itachi. He called out to Akuma to come forward.
"Sorry to interrupt. Sasuke I found a person whom you helped when Itachi killed...our clan. Do you recognize him?"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:19 am

Sasuke looked back at Madara and sighed. Turning back to Crimson he looks down at her instead.
"..What is it Crimson..?"
He will get back to the Uchiha matter later, first comes his student.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:22 am

*Well I have an incredibly huge urge to kill people!* She thought. Seeing the others around Crimson hung her head.
"Never mind."
It was hard for her to even say it to Sasuke. How could she say it infront of Itachi, Madara and...that...guy! He didn't even know her name!
Crimson fumed a bit, but looked back to Sasuke.
"Um...uh...it's nothing..." She broke away and used both hands to wave to Madara, "you found him!"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 am

Madara knew she was about to tell something to Sasuke.
"Crimson, we'll wait somewhere. Just tell Sasuke what you were going to say."
Madara went to the highest tree with Akuma.
"...I wonder what is it this time....."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:31 am

Sakura grabbed Crimson's hands and looked at her in the face.
"..Don't toy with me princess...I know what your heart desires.."
Sasuke looked at her with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:33 am

Madara was amused at this.
"..why'd he grab her hand?....he's harsh..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:37 am

*whispers*

"There's a hotel nearby go there..."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:38 am

WAS SHE HALLUCINATING NOW?!
"Uh-um..."
Did...Sasuke...just say...a girly word? He just said 'Princess'
Crimson blinked a few times. Sasuke didn't seem any different.
"Sasuke are you alri-"
Pain shot through Crimson's eyes making her words stop.She pulled back a hand to cover her eyes. For a split second she saw red without realizing what she was doing, Crimson grabbed Sasuke by the shirt and looked as if she had an intention to kill him.
After the brief moment past, Crimson froze then let go.
"I...I...am...sorry..." Crimson looked to everyone else then shook her head as she turned away.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:39 am

Madara looked at Crimson as she leaves.
"...her intent to kill.....has awakened....."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:40 am

He stares at crimson for a for moments then takes out some pills and a chocolate bar.

"this may help ... a bit"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:41 am

"..I know you have the urge to kill me..Yet you hide it knowing that within yourself is a weapon."
Sasuke closed his eyes and grabbed his blade and took it out slowly and completely.
"..But you're not a weapon.."
He opened his eyes and his three teared sharingan appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Past Effects the Present
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next