The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke

Go down 
+9
Orochimaru
Namine
Minako Yuki
Shuei Setsuna
IchigoArianna
Kisame Hoshigaki
Uzuki Jing
Neji Hyuga
Itachi Uchiha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:53 pm

Itachi sits on his desk and looks through sasuke's past mail letters from his many fan girls/guys.

*chuckles as he read one of them*

"... now time to find a perfect match..."

*grumbles as he flips through more letters getting ocasional paper cuts*

"...fan girl, fan girl, fan girl, fan boy, fan boy...."

Itachi opens a letter and nearly had his hand blown off as there was a letter bomb inside but throws it out side at the last minute.

"okay...not so fan girl...I should get some bandages...I'm staining the paper red..."

*rests head on his desk as he starts to think of what to do*

"...I did promise sasuke I'd find him some one....but chosing a perfect one would be difficult..."

*lets out a huge sigh*

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke 3785068_5311
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:01 am

Neji blink, entering an unfamiliar room, gazing around as he saw Itachi inside. He make a few steps closer from the desk.
Eyes scanning those papers all around the table, having a weird expression as he noted what kind of fan letter were here.

-...um...Itachi..just where are those from?...

He says as he slowly rise up one of the letters, reading at it.

-....what a waste of time.

He added without hesitating.

-Your brother will need to find his soul-mate by himself, if he can't do that alone, then who knows...

Shrugs as he sit besides him, remaining silent again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:34 am

Naruto ran in with a shocked face.
d-did sasuke find someone?!
Naruto frowned.
but..i..i loved him..
Naruto put his head to the sky.
SASUKE!! COME BACK TO US!!

(lol yaoi momment ;D)
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:06 am

Neji would frown as well when Naruto bothered his mind, glaring at him without saying a words, just watches, hearing his unusual speech.
Eyes would widen as he thought of something, both hands grabs Naruto's shirt, almost pulling him against his chest.

-What is this, aren't you supposed to be with Hinata?! don't tell me...

Oculars glanced away, still holding him tight without harming this one.

-I knew you wouldn't care about her anyways...out of my way...

He would released his grabs.

-don't talk to me...

Neji added, turning his back away, arms crosses.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:18 pm

ummm...^^; Tachi, theres more letters! ARG so heavy T^T

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Naruto turned to neji and laughed at him.
you thought i loved someone else?!
Naruto looked away.
looks like YOU like hinata!
Naruto Looked back at him.
well,for some reason hinata broke up with me so,you can have her.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Neji would glare again at Naruto.

-Okay now your really getting on my nerves!

He shout, stepping closer again from him, suddenly pushing him away.

-First of all, she's my cousin! I can't have feelings for her and I don't want to! Its a good thing she broke up with you since your a jerk!

(ooc: short post, and Naruto your really getting on my nerves even irl)
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Male
Number of posts : 57

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:00 pm

ooc:technically, Hinata is Nejis sister according to the Hyuga family branch, but continue.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:24 pm

ooc: noooo...since Hiashi and Hisashi are brothers they are COUSINS but if you add the Hyuuga caln policy stuff then that would make Hinata more of the "mistress" and Neji the "servent"...no offense
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:34 pm

ooc:on TV, it shows Neji and Hinata in a flashback during their fight in the chuunin exam. They do all kinds of talking then Neji calls Hinata sister.Corect, Hinata is on a higher ranked branch of the Hyuuga but they are all brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:37 pm

ooc: Hinata refers to Neji as Ni-san because he is kinda like her brother in terms of what she regards him as. that had nothign to do with her family geneologyy
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Neji Hyuuga wrote:
Neji blink, entering an unfamiliar room, gazing around as he saw Itachi inside. He make a few steps closer from the desk.
Eyes scanning those papers all around the table, having a weird expression as he noted what kind of fan letter were here.

-...um...Itachi..just where are those from?...

*looks up at neji*

"oh hello neji. these were from Sasuke's fan mail"

Quote :

He says as he slowly rise up one of the letters, reading at it.

-....what a waste of time.

He added without hesitating.

-Your brother will need to find his soul-mate by himself, if he can't do that alone, then who knows...

Shrugs as he sit besides him, remaining silent again.

*sighs and closes eyes as he leans back*

"I know, but isn't this the start of it all? Brother will go out with someone then he spots another 'better' person and will go after them instead......"

*hesitates*

".....whatever.... forget it......"

*turns away*

------------------------------------------------------

Itachi's eyes widen when naruto announced that he 'loved' sasuke
He wispers under his breath so only neji could hear.

"Well I'm definately not going to chose naruto if I were him..."

--------------------------------------------------------

*watches neji shout at naruto*

"NEJI!! NARUTO!!!" Itachi shouts

*voice softens*

"I won't have you guys fighting..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Naruto looked away.
i'm not a jerk. i'm not the one who almost killed her!
Naruto then looked at Itachi.
pfft,who made you master over our lives?!
Naruto turned away from them all.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:16 pm

*sigh* *shakes head* well...Itachi...I think theres bottles of something like cologne or whatever in here! ITS SO DAMN HEAVY
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:24 pm

*gives naruto a glare that shuts him up and says in a dangerous tone*

"Who ever said I was controlling your pathetic lives?"

-----------

*looks at jingand frowns*

"......cologne?........ are you sure?........ that brother's or from a fan? "
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:28 pm

from fans to your brother...and I think theres like lots of clothing
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:37 pm

*walks over*

"......"
Itachi looks around and picks things up to look at them.

"........"

*a snap could be heard* deadsweatdrop

Itachi stops moving for a second then looks up w/ a blue face.

*lifts hand up to show a mouse trap*

"...................jing..................this thing hurts............"

*says w/ a tear in one eye*

Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:49 pm

O.O who the hell put that there...I dont approve of mouse traps...even I wont put that there.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:40 am

Neji's Byakugan would suddendly appear on his facial as he heard Naruto's words about what he did in the past.

-You have no right to take those memories against me! A real Shinobi wouldn't! You did take your revenge at the exam, so why?! Why are you just trying to make the pain go further?! A ninja wouldn't remind about the past, but only see the present, and the future...don't ever forget that!

Remaining silent as he was thinking at each words he would added.

-You don't have the right to talk about those infront of me or anyone else! I thought you would have change...but I was wrong! Don't ever show yourself infront of my face ever again Uzumaki!

He muttered. Trying to regain his initial self since he was losing control of his feelings right now.
Neji did heard Itachi's words about never having Sasuke with this one. Closes his eyes as he did calm down. Oculars would quickly shift back at Naruto. Thinking.

''I never thought you would use bad memories against me Naruto...until now, I'll consider you as my enemy...''

Neji walked away from the crowd, unable to look at them right now.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:38 am

ooc:Well I guess Neji actually earned his rank of Chuunin unlike some of us who just took the rank that the series gave us. Bravo.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:28 am

ooc: yesh yesh agreed ^^ but I thought Neji's Jounin now...in the shippuuden
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:05 pm

ooc:I hate there being two different series of naruto. Yo never know who is following what.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Ichigo walked in looking at Itachi.
Where's Sasuke-kun I have his ramen he ordered. I made him a tart since I know he likes them.
Only'd if Itachi'd pick me to go out on a date with Sasuke-kun..Im not so much as a fan as I am a caring friend. Oh well..Since Kiba-kun is gone and Neji-kun doesnt even notice me...Im alone..
I have your ramen you ordered Tachi-kun. I put in your favorite tart as well.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:20 pm

neeehh...ichigo-san....*picks Ichigo's letter from pile beside Itachi's desk* isn't that one yours...?
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Quote :

Neji walked away from the crowd, unable to look at them right now.[/color]

"thank you Ichigo"
as Itachi finished the tart, an Idea sparked into his head. With a smirk and half closed eyes, Itachi grabed neji and pulled him onto his lap. he had one hand grab onto neji's wrist and another wraped around this waist.

"Neji"

Itachi purred over neji's shoulder, his face closer than ever. neji could actually feel Itachi's hot breath on his neck.

"It seems that someone needs a break from the world for a bit. Why don't you go out with ichigo, hm?"

Itachi wispers to neji

"she seems attracted to you......"

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next