The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Sasuke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:53 pm

naruto ran around the forest looking for sasuke.
AH! that idiot doesnt even know that orochimaru is going to take his body!! ahhh,this is so frustrating!
naruto continued to look around and sat down.
aw man...i want some ramen..but i cant give up in till i find sasuke! i promised sakura i would get him back..
naruto got up and ran around the forest again.
damn it,damn it,damn it,damn it!! i cant find him!!!!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:05 pm

*fals out of a tree and lands on top of naruto*

"oww..........O.O NARUTO?!?!? WAT R U DOING HERE?!?!?!?
and why r u under me?"
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:40 pm

bam!
naruto is on the floor with itachi on his back.
huh?!
naruto looked at itachi,puzzled.
akatsuki?! what are you doing here!?
naruto knocked him off and jumped into the tree.
there after my kyuubi...
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:44 pm

Hinata's head was looking down at the ground, expression didn't show any happiness as she was wandering in the forest, looking for something to do. Didn't notice Itachi and Naruto when she was walking abit closer. She stop her step, glancing around, looking for a place where she could rest. Eyes widen when she saw Naruto on a tree. Her body was frozen when she was having a weird feeling. Didn't make a move, only staring at him.
Back to top Go down

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:46 pm

naruto looked up and noticed hinata.
oh! hinata!
naruto waved at her happily.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:48 pm

Hinata's mind came back when she was startled by Naruto's voice, eyes shifting quickly around, wondering if something was wrong. Eyes look back at him. Waving her hand slowly. Light smile across her face.
-Naruto-kun!...
She blinked when she saw the akatsuki nearby, didn't say any words to it.
Back to top Go down

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:54 pm

naruto jumped off the branch and landed infront of hinata.
hey,i havent seen you in 2 years. how you been?
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Hinata was again surprised when Naruto landed infront of her, still have this feeling inside of her, now that he was closer from her.
-Oh I...I'm...fine..
She places her arms behind her, kicking the ground, abit shyly to show her new appearance, her hairs was now really longer than before, and her otfit did change alot since these two years. But she was the same shyly woman than ever.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:17 pm

Hey naruto u mega-pervy-baka I'm on a break(kinda like spring break)
Back to top Go down

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:19 pm

naruto turned around mad.
DONT CALL ME A PERVERT,BELIEVE IT!
naruto points at him.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:24 pm

*turns into Arjuna Zala*

"don't be mad naruto-kun, It spoils ur cuteness" Arjuna cruned
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:25 pm

Hinata's eyes widen again when he suddendly turn his body away from her, expression was more surprised than sad, but her brows lowered some, eyes shifting at Naruto than at Itachi, she blinked.
-Perv?--
Facade suddendly became red again, placing her both hands on her cheeks, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122

Character sheet
HP:
Looking for Sasuke Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking for Sasuke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Looking for Sasuke Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking for Sasuke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:02 pm

From now on, Sasuke had run away for many hours. Hiding in the forest. He hoped Itachi would not tell the others where he'd be if he was caught by him. However, after a little break to breath he heard voices from the south side. He frowned and putted his Anbu mask on, maybe they would not recognize him, who knows. He looked at the scene between Naruto and Itachi and rolled his eyes, why does Itachi is so immature for his age sometimes? And so Naruto is really much immature. He looked at Hinata coming in and the scene between her and Naruto. It was really flashing in face of people that they loved each other, who wouldn't know it. Whatever. Sasuke jumped in the air making his way on the tree next to them.

- "I see... Now everyone's looking for meh?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:02 pm

*Found sasuke 9 trees away and went to him*

".........sasuke...........I no it's u ........ btrought u lunch !!! " ^/_\^

*gives lunch to sasuke*
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:28 pm

Sasuke's eyes widened as he noticed that Itachi saw him. He would quickly run away but Itachi was already next to him.
- "Damn you..."
He grabbed the lunch and frowned.
- "Thanks anyway..."
He jumped away hoping he would be able to escape from the others and also Itachi, even if his brother was helping him in a way.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:41 pm

as if itachi heard sasuke's thoughts itACHI GRABED sasuke around the waist and bounded away form where they were

*grabs sasuke and hops away*

*ends up in ita's fly away place*

"well no one'1s around u happy now sasuke? i thought u didn't wanna b found. oh and if u wanna leave here then watch out .....I've instalded some hidden traps all around this place." ^/_^"

(To -> Itachi's fly away topic)
Back to top Go down

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:10 am

Naruto stood there.
damn it!!! I ALMOST HAD HIM!
Naruto stood there looking down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:18 am

Then Kyuubi, feeling evil after Naruto got angry at him, decided that he's been to healthy for too long. He gives Naruto a really serious case of indigestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke   Looking for Sasuke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sasuke
Page 1 of 1