The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke

Go down 
+9
Orochimaru
Namine
Minako Yuki
Shuei Setsuna
IchigoArianna
Kisame Hoshigaki
Uzuki Jing
Neji Hyuga
Itachi Uchiha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:53 pm

saaa saaa Itachi...youre scaring the poor boy...though that IS a good idea no?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:08 pm

Neji's eyes widen, didn't expected to be pulled that quick onto someone's laps, remaining silent as he listened to Itachi's words, able to feel his breath around his neck. Unsure of how to act at the moment.

-!....Itachi, what are you--

He stoped as this one has murmured something about Ichigo, he would frown, trying to get away from his grabs.

-How come this girl would feel something about me if I never talked to her, well I did--once, just a greet, thats all, and I remembered her from before, maybe a few years ago but thats all!

Neji was trying to get his wrist back, as well as standing back up.

-Now let me go!....I don't share the same feeling as her, and why am I on your laps from the beggining?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:18 pm

Naruto Walked to Jing and whispered.
Itachi's gay. and he cheats on sasuke.
Naruto laughed quietly.
i feel sorry for ya neji.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:26 pm

*grunts and releases Neji*

"It was just a thought..... just a thought........meh....you guys should get to know each other...."

-------------------

*a kunai is held up to naruto's throat*

"hm? Naruto-kun what is it you said? I thought I heard something."

ooc: I WASN"T CHEATING ON SASUKE!!!!!! >/.\< SASUKE-KUN ISH MEH BROTHER!!!

*pouts*

just wanted to have some fun.........
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:16 am

Sasuke then finally got off from the ceiling and down into the group. He narrowed his eyes at Itachi then everyone else.
"Ive been hearing too much things from all of you. And its really getting annoying. First off itachi why are you going through my stuff and why is everyone so concern about me going on a date?"
He then picked up a couple mail from the desk Itachi was at. He noticed two from Naruto, one from Ichigo, and one from Neji.
"Weird I never received these mails before."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Kisame walked into the room to see the same group of people that do stupid stuff. He looked at Itatchi who was, again, holding a knife to Naruto's neck and trying to deny the obvious fact that he cheated on Sasuke and all the other girls were drooling over Itatchi,Neji, and Sasuke. He looked at Neji who was keeping his mild coolness as usual and then he looked at Naruto who was struggling like a dying fish trying to escape Itatchi's grip. He took his hat off and walked to the pile of letters, all addressed to Sasuke. He recognized some of the names as girls when he first started and then few boys, but the majority of the stack was all girls.

Wow. I didn't realize how desperate people are these days. Why don't they do it Akatsuki style and threaten to kill them and their family if they didn't date them Kisame thought as he continued to look at them.

"Such a pity how powerful some of you are, yet you waste your time obsessing over things you will never get and letters that will never be read."
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:31 pm

Ichigo blushed.
I sent him one yes. I knew it wouldnt be me though.
Ichigo put down the food sighing as she held her stomach.
No one likes me. Ive tried almost everyone....
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:57 pm

...O.O...errrm...some things cant be pushed Ichigo-san...now now Itachi im sure Naruto didn't mean that...^^;...oh and Sasu-chan....there are such things known as FAN BOYS ya know?!?
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:05 pm

ooc:

JING I H8 DAY WORD FAN BOYS!!!! SOUNDS LIKE MEH ENGLICH CLASS DAMMIT @/_\@
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:30 pm

ooc: sorry? I meant the Males Speciemen Obsessed with other males symptom
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Kisame Hoshigaki wrote:
Kisame walked into the room to see the same group of people that do stupid stuff. He looked at Itatchi who was, again, holding a knife to Naruto's neck and trying to deny the obvious fact that he cheated on Sasuke and all the other girls were drooling over Itatchi,Neji, and Sasuke. He looked at Neji who was keeping his mild coolness as usual and then he looked at Naruto who was struggling like a dying fish trying to escape Itatchi's grip. He took his hat off and walked to the pile of letters, all addressed to Sasuke. He recognized some of the names as girls when he first started and then few boys, but the majority of the stack was all girls.

Wow. I didn't realize how desperate people are these days. Why don't they do it Akatsuki style and threaten to kill them and their family if they didn't date them Kisame thought as he continued to look at them.

"Such a pity how powerful some of you are, yet you waste your time obsessing over things you will never get and letters that will never be read."

*pouts*

"hmph I never wrote anything to anyone. rude"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:01 pm

ooc: didn't notice Kisame's comment ^^; woops...

Kisame...writing a letter to someone that refer to as "sasu-chan" is just plain wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:59 pm

Sasuke still stood there and then took out his black katana and pointed towards Naruto and Itachi.

"Let him go Itachi. He might be a pain in the @$$ at some points but in the end theres a good outcome of it which I can't explain why. Any who Kisame I was wondering if you can help me destroy most of these mails. Also Ichigo I never really pay attention to my mail but since you sended one I'll do you one favor."

Sasuke then lowered his katana down and stabbed it through the desk. He then sat on the table looking at some of the mails and noticed one by Minako.

So much for not sending one huh. Sasuke thought in his mind as he was going through the mail.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:02 pm

* sitting on some random chair* Hehe... It's so amusing to watch you all do random things...
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:05 pm

"Hmph, looks like your doing the same Namine."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:14 pm

*jumps back at last minute before sasuke stabbed the desk*

"feh warn me next time .......... my sences don't seem to be working at the minute......I don't think that's a fan letter sasuke......it's more of a package..."
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
"Hmph, looks like your doing the same Namine."

Yup... And my arms hurt from playing Wii for more than 8 hours...
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:17 pm

"I'll try Itachi but isn't a package that is directed to me and is mailed to and is by a fan is known as fan mail?"
He then leaned back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Namine wrote:

ooc:u said meh arms will hurt... they didn't -.-"
----------------------

"...I don't think princess yuki would need to chase after any guys.......she;'s a princess and has everything she wants......"
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:22 pm

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
Namine wrote:

ooc:u said meh arms will hurt... they didn't -.-"
----------------------

"...I don't think princess yuki would need to chase after any guys.......she;'s a princess and has everything she wants......"

ooc: Screw u... You swim... a lot... and I just play the piano and sing songs.... and I said 8 hours not 6 hours... I played an extra 2 hours just to master that palm rotation thing... failed though...

Last edited by on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:23 pm

"Well brother having everything doesn't make you truly happy every time."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:28 pm

Namine wrote:

ooc: Screw u... You swim... a lot... and I just play the piano and sing songs.... and I said 8 hours not 6 hours... I played an extra 2 hours just to master that palm rotation thing... failed though...
ooc:

O/_\O wow I really need to talk to neji 'bout that then XD

and I think I swim a lil too much........ meh shoulders ar brod(sp)wider than the average person

-----------------------

"true sasuke but I think she already found what she is missing"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:31 pm

'i bet she did since that thing is about 3 years old I think."
Sasuke then got off the table and placed his arm around his brothers neck and shoulders.
"So whats new..?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:37 pm

*chuckles*

"finding YOU a friend. Just like I promised"

*pokes sasuke's forehead behind him as he said the word 'You'*
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:42 pm

"Well thanks brother but now it seems I have to fight someone in particular of your liking and mines. Poor Jing I hope she is skilled very well."
Sasuke then grinned and took out his katana from the table and placed it on Itachis neck within a second while in the same position.
"I can't wait for this match how about you brother?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next