The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke

Go down 
+9
Orochimaru
Namine
Minako Yuki
Shuei Setsuna
IchigoArianna
Kisame Hoshigaki
Uzuki Jing
Neji Hyuga
Itachi Uchiha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:44 am

What now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:07 am

(ooc: nah I think its over now)
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:31 pm

ooc: Thank god I guess.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:14 pm

I swear it could be Naruto doing that...he edited my post as well...=.=
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Naruto was the only one on last night... not including me and some other people that I forgot...
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:47 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Sasuke still stood there and then took out his black katana and pointed towards Naruto and Itachi.

"Let him go Itachi. He might be a pain in the @$$ at some points but in the end theres a good outcome of it which I can't explain why. Any who Kisame I was wondering if you can help me destroy most of these mails. Also Ichigo I never really pay attention to my mail but since you sended one I'll do you one favor."

Sasuke then lowered his katana down and stabbed it through the desk. He then sat on the table looking at some of the mails and noticed one by Minako.

So much for not sending one huh. Sasuke thought in his mind as he was going through the mail.

O.O

"b-b-but I didn't send a fan mail It was some thing I did on my spare time"

*sighs*

"just open the package.......I hope you like it"

*looks away with a pout*

(when sasuke opens it he would find a red and blue silk kimono (sp?) decorated with cranes and flowers)

ooc: don't worry Hana-Kun (if you read this) you'll get one too in due time ^^

>=P gotta use violet cuz sasuke used cyan on this post
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:48 am

"Fine I'll open it."
Sasuke took out his kusanagi and ripped it the top off, after which he saw some flowers designs on a black kimono.
"This could come in handy later on, what do you think Itachi?"
As he held up the kimono up in his hand.

ooc:my bad for using cyan but ill be using it from now on lol
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:52 am

*sighs*

"I've got too much free time"

ooc: oh I didn't say you couldn't use cyan It's just I had to use violet because It would be easier to tell who wrote what.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:56 am

Sasuke turned to see Minako.
"Well you are a princess after all right?"
ooc:okay then
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:58 am

*smiles*

"yupps"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:00 am

Sasuke looked up with a daydreamers face.
"Then what do princess do not in their free time?"
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:08 am

ooc: daydreamer face ^^ cute

---------------

"I don't know about the other princesses but since I'm connected to the earh I love the garden and spend most my time there"^^

*smiles*

"I won't try and kill the earth........won't eat un healthy things...........I won't chase after guys if you know what I mean"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:12 am

"Thats good to hear while me i have to live down the swears of the hidden sound village with Orochimaru where theres hardly any life down there."
He then stretched his arms out a bit for being tired of doing to many things with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:17 am

YOU CAN ALWAYS BRING LIFE IN.........but the don't come out do they ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:20 am

"Yea its pretty much what you just said."
As Sasuke was looking at the window suddenly he saw Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:27 am

As Orochimar came in he saw Sasuke banished without a trace.
"My my I wonder where hes off too. Ku ku ku."
He then noticed Minako was there.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-arena.com
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:33 am

*stares for a sec*

*gives a cheery smile and glomps him nearly flying out the window*
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:35 am

"You seem to like glomping me too much there. Yet what an amazing gift of power you have."
Orchimaru then thought of something for the moment and then had an idea.
"Minako how would you like to be my subordinate?"
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:38 am

*crocks head*

"meh?..............what's a subordinate?"

*puzzles face*

"If you're up to evil then no"

*sticks out tounge with a play ful smile*
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:43 am

"Its nothing like that Minko you just have to obey orders and in return I'll give you some tricks to use that can aid you with your powers. What do you say?"
As Orochimaru said this he knew where Sasuke went off to now.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:46 am

*thinks*

"Is ther a demo?"o.<

"may be I'll try for a week...........oke a week it is."

*hops on to orochimaru's back*

"AWay we go "^^
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:47 am

Orochimaru sighed and took off at a very high speed off into the sound village.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:54 am

Sasuke quickly came ack but when he did everyone was gone so he sat in the chair there waiting and soon not long enough he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Ichigo smiled as she walked to Sasuke placing his favorite tart near him as she kissed his forehead placing a blanket over him.
Sleep well Sasuke-kun.
He's so cute when he sleeps. The girl that gets to be his 'friend' will get a really sweet guy.
Ichigo gave him another kiss on the forehead as she sat down playing with an ice rose.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:17 pm

ooc: I don't think sasuke remembered I was there.........o/_\o;;;;;
I'm still sitting on the chair tho........sasuke sat on me.......o/~\o

----------------------

*sighs*

"I guess this is it........." Itachi wispered to ichigo (a bit annoyed at what she did because it seemed he was totally ignored)

Itachi picks up sasuke and carries him out the door not making any noise so he won't wake him up........

-----------3 mins later---------------
Itachi arrived at his room carrying the still asleep sasuke. The room had a pale greyish black carpet, a black satin bed and red covers. the blue coloured blinds had been closed in the dark room and candles were flickering and dancing by the bed side table.

*puts sasuke in his bed an pulls the covers over* (sasuke's bed is al the way back in th land of sound....)

*smiles at sasuke*

*brushes hair out of his face and leans down to give him a gentle kiss on the forehead*

whispers: "sweet dreams little brother"

*blows out the other candles and leaves one still flickering*

*walks out and closes the door quitely*
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke   Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a 'friend' for Sasuke
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next