The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

Go down 
+3
Kisame Hoshigaki
Puchiko Sukoshi
Itachi Uchiha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

-/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Empty
PostSubject: -/.- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:14 pm

flash back:

carries puchiko to the meadow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*puts her down*

*Finds a place for himself in the meadow*

*Goes to sleep*

<object><param></param><param></param></object>

Last edited by on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:23 pm

*wakes up slightly* *notices she's not in Itachi's mansion anymore* O_O *is wondering where Itachi went* *spots him sleeping* *goes over and cuddles next to him* *falls asleep again*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xwaitingx4xthex1x
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:41 pm

~ZZZ
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:19 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
-/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Left_bar_bleue100/100-/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
-/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Left_bar_bleue100/100-/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:55 pm

Kisame approached the meadow and decided it was to hard to resist. He put along lasting genjutsu on Itatchi which would make him feel like he never left his sleep. He did the same to Puchi but this time he picked her up and died he to a tree hanging from her feet. He stood back and realized what Itatchi would do if he woke up so he summoned seven water clones and did the water prison jutsu except it was three feet bigger than Itatchi. He left them like they were and ran of to go bring more terror and agony.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:40 pm

*ITachi's clone dissapeared melting into mud*

smirks and sliently and soundlessly stalked kisame wondering what was up to having the shArigan he could see which was a clone and which wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:17 pm

*appears and whistles* ohhh wwooooww this is gonna be fun...I'll just sit back and watch or somethin...
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:13 pm

Puchiko stirred and screamed as she realized she was upside down, and hanging from a tree none the less.

"WHAT THE!!!!!!!" She screamed. She took out a kunai from her back pouch and carefully cut herself free, making sure to hold onto the rope, then dropping safely to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:52 pm

*yells* Puchiko-san!!! OVER HERE!!!!! Wanna watch Itachi kill the person that hung you upside down? or atleast beat up...XP
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:35 pm

"Beat up, yes, kill, no!" Puchiko said as she joined Uzuki.

"Did you see who hung me upside down?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:34 pm

Kisame appeared behind Puchiko and bit the back of her neck, leaving an earth curse mark."How about them apples?Or curse marks....Whatever,but to make sure you can't escape let's do this." said Kisame as he drew his sword. He slashed the back of Puchiko's knees and threw a multiplying kunai at Jing. He disapeared and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:25 pm

The kunais hit nothing but air as Uzuki's laughter could be heard." You can't beat me in speed...oh and you know itachi's gonna grill you for that right?" Uzuki landed right infront of Kisame and kicked him into the air and shattered most of his bones and had broken almost all of his muscles and tendons. Then she drop kicked him into an oh so conveniant abandoned concrete building. she then proceeded to drag Kisame back into the clearing and a giant metal block appeared. She nailed Kisame to it. with nails driven through his hands and ankles. Then she proceeded box it and giftwrapped it with a giant red bow. the tag said: To Itachi, heres your torture toy greetings from Uzuki.

Uzuki then returned to where Puchiko was and did a healing jutsu on any physical injuries. "can't do anything about the seal...long as she doesn't you know...act up
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:58 pm

ooc: DISAPEARED FAR FAR AWAY RETARD(sorry for the language if i can't say that)!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:37 pm

ooc: its alright. Im known as the evil R***** in my group of friends. Im also known as the Evil one and a demon Twisted Evil its not like I cant catch you when you're far far away -.-''' I can track you down when you do teleport

now then....where should I take Puchiko to...Minako-san or Hospital or Itachi..hmm
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:43 pm

Just then Kyuubi comes along.

"I know a cure for that."
He rips of he sking where the curse mark was and heals her.
"There, that should do it. That was a tattoo."
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:38 am

=) well..that solves alot. now then...she'll wake up when she will ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:57 am

Hmm... I wonder if she'll notice that I put another tattoo on her neck?
Back to top Go down
Kairi

Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:59 pm

hey question... y do i hear the laputa theme song ?
Back to top Go down
http://littlecuteangel112.deviantart.com/
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:06 pm

What's the laputa theme song?
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:16 pm

I think that's from the movie Laputa... right?
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:08 pm

Laputa? I do NOT know what that is...O.O
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:52 pm

It sounds like something from Mario.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:45 pm

it sounds...bunnyish
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:40 pm

Yea. But I stilll keep thinking of those turtle things in Mario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ   -/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-/.\- ~ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Itachi's Secret Meadow-
Jump to: