The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Back Again and Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
HP:
Welcome Back Again and Again Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome Back Again and Again Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Welcome Back Again and Again Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome Back Again and Again Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Welcome Back Again and Again Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Shinaru was laying atop the gate, gazing the stars high above. She had returned once again after leaving for what seemed like an eternaty. With her hands behind her she let out a loud sigh and closed her eyes as she pulled the red scarf around her neck alittle tigher. As she took a deep breath in, the cold air pierced her lungs like a thousand little needles were stabbing them. She exhaled and open her eyes again. "Welcome back Shinaru, to the place called home..." She whispered quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com
Nami Senju

Nami Senju

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:14 am

Walks about aimlessly thinking a few things through, trips over her own clumsiness and scuffs her knee as she falls to the ground, she gets up slowly without acknowledging the fact she scratched her knee. She stops abruptly as she sensed someones presence. Looks up above her and sees a figure lying down, jumps up to see who it is and freezes. "Sh-Shinaru, is that you?," approaches the figure slowly, "It IS you! Welcome home!!!" Tackles Shinaru disturbing her rest.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Shinaru was soon disturbed as she seemed to be tackled out of nowhere by a familiar aura'd person. With a smile spreading on her face she caught Nami in a huge, back-breaking hug. "NAMI!" It was nice to finally be welcomed by an oldtime friend and teamate. Hopefully everyone was as enthusiastic to see Shina return after the long time spent away from the village due to personal reasons. "Im glad to see someone familiar finally"
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com
Nami Senju

Nami Senju

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Let's go of Shina as she realises she might be hurting her back, "It's been a while Shina, how've you been? It's been kinda quiet here too, I don't know where Kyuubi or Hanataro are, or Shikamaru and Uzuki Jing, it's so weird . . . but never mind that, you must be hungry from your trip! Would you like me to get you some lunch??" sits down next to Shina about a metre away to give her some space after the unexpected surprise welcome. "Oh, Tsunade hasn't been on for a while either, I wonder where everyone disappeared too. . ." Starts day dreaming off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade Senju

Tsunade Senju

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Enters the gates of Konoha holding a few books in her hand and Sake in her other. Nods her head as an indication of hello to the two guards by the gates. Stops walking as she hears voices, turns to her right to see who it was. Squints as she only sees shadows. Who is that...? Shrugs her shoulders and continues walking towards the Hokage Tower, That's not important right now, I have more important things to work on. Hmmm, speaking of work, I wonder where Tsunami is, I have a favour to ask her,
Back to top Go down
Nami Senju

Nami Senju

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:50 am

"So Shinaru, how was your time, your uh . . . Holiday? Or um . . . your time away? Was it an emergency that made you leave so suddenly? Since you said it was a personal reason. I-I mean, if it's personal you don't have to tell me, I'm just asking if you enjoyed your break Smile"

Looks away in embarrassment. Just as she was about to talk to Shinaru once again, she freezes. Turns to look at the Gate slowly.

That scent . . . It's coming from there . . .Stands up slowly and peeps over the top of the gate and sees Tsunade walking.

"! Tsunade, she wanted to see me for someting . . . I'll see her later,"

Turns back to face Shinaru and sits before her once again.
I'll send Amara off to her.

Whistles and sees Amara running over to her,
"Amara, Big Sis wishes to see me, can you please tell her where I should meet her? Thanks,"
Back to top Go down
Tsunade Senju

Tsunade Senju

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:19 pm

As she walks to the Hokage Tower she hears a bark, turns around and sees Amara running towards her.
"Amara? What's up, where's Nami isn't she with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Senju

Nami Senju

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Sits down as she waits for Amara to return.
I wonder what Tsunade needs me for?
She shrugs her shoulders and continues talking to Shinaru.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade Senju

Tsunade Senju

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 pm

"Amara, tell Nami that I need to speak to her, I have a mission for her. It's important, I'll be waiting for her in the Hokage Tower ok?"
Amara nods her head and runs back to Nami.

I hope she comes right away...
Back to top Go down
Nami Senju

Nami Senju

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 pm

"Hm?"
Turns around to see Amara running towards her.
"What is it Amara?"

Amara barks at her, "What? Lady Tsunade has summoned me to her office?"

Amara nodded in response. "I see... I'll be there right away."

Turns to face Shinaru, "I'm sorry Shinaru, could we catch up another time? I have a meeting with the Hokage."

Bows and turns away then starts heading towards the Tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Again and Again   Welcome Back Again and Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Again and Again
Page 1 of 1