The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Left_bar_bleue100/100The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Left_bar_bleue100/100The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Empty
PostSubject: The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement   The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 am

kura was at her house scribbling down information as Simeon knoked on her door. She waves he hand so the door would open "Titan did you get a hold of your brother?" kura asked stopping her writing looking over it. Titan sighed, "No he still wants to fight with kira against them..." Titan murmered. Like kura Titan wanted to stay out of this war. They weren't sure if this even was a choice, though they were immortal they knew that their friends weren't. "Well deathy is stating out of it so thats okay..." kura sighed and Titan looked around. "what happens if we need to fight...?" he asked warily, "Fake death..." kura put simply taking down a blade and put it in it's sheath. Titan sat down waking for the others. "Well tell me your situation." Titan said looking around. Kura looked at him warily, "Een though I have the two villages there's a bigger dilema. Haichu...if she's somehow persuaded by madara or by an other uchiha she's gonna join...sad fact is she has so many other people with her who has been waiting for her...and if we group chishinku joint with madara ten the others are doomed...." kura sighed trying to think. Titan set next to her, "well they won't get haichu...she's to good for them!" Titan grinne making kura slightly smile.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement   The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:08 pm

I happen to overhear their conversation and stepped out of the shadows.

"Who's too good for us Titan?" I tilted my head, a smirk present on my face.

"There is no guarantee unless I use that......"I licked my lips then lazily walked towards Kura.

"If you know what's good.....you'll join me..." I breathed over her ear, and licked it. I backed down and circled Titan.

"You should join........people die and people live, like us."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement   The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Kira appeared next to Kura, "And what business do you have here!" Kira growled as Kyen appeared. Kyen then made a face almost warily, "I suggest you leave both of them alone..." Kyen said looking at him almost in a glaring way. "Besides even if Haichu was out, that doesn't mean she would join someone like you....right, Kura?" Kira said putting her hand behind her back messing with an explosive. Kyen then stood next to Titan, "You have nothing on us anyways...immortals are immortals right?" Kyen said almost in a challenging way. "Besides Kura or haichu could kick your sorry @ss..." Kira snickered.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement   The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Kura shook a little and then looked at Kira like shut-up-and-leave-look due to the fact that Kira never knew when to shut up. Titan then glared at Madara, "If Haichu had a choice she could kill you within minutes..." Titan growled like Kyen. Kura then didn't like where this is going. "Titan cool it, you shouldn't need to worry, besides Kira, shouldn't you be in a meeting?!" Kura said looking at Kira. Titan then got up, "C'mon Kura, Kira is right!" Titan encouraged, and Kura sighed. "Titan remember why you're here...." she tried ignoring them but just went back to writing something.

Written Papers:
Remember for the 5th Gate, the chakra is used based off the elements, the best weapon without chakra is to resummon using chichakra and then open the other gates using forbidden ninjutsu for life. Tenshi chakra is used for the first gate as Tenki chakra is used for the tenth, if all gates are open, that should allow time and space recontrol reconstructing the system.
Location Gates:
1st: Dragonic
2nd: Demonic
3rd: Time
4th: Space
5th: Tenshi
6th: Tenki
7th: Flame
8th: Moon
9th: Demonic
10th: Dragonic
The hidden jewels are kept with the dragons, for the gates.

Kura then reviewed her paper and then sighed as it was going to take a large ammount of chakra to do the jutsus.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement   The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Is Coming: A New Arrangement
Page 1 of 1