The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The War is comming : undecided

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
The War is comming : undecided Left_bar_bleue100/100The War is comming : undecided Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
The War is comming : undecided Left_bar_bleue100/100The War is comming : undecided Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

The War is comming : undecided Empty
PostSubject: The War is comming : undecided   The War is comming : undecided Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am

This village was maybe his homeplace but it kept so much of bad memories from the past. Neji couldn't make his point yet and choice the right side to fight for, his family were there yea but what was the point to fight for them when they forced him with this permanent curse haunting him...Neji sighed as he hold his head with both hands, muttering.
-This is insane...why can't I choose so easily...am I a traitor of Konoha?...No I'm not! but...
Still talking to himself while walking in circle, at least the area was calm so he could hear only himself thinking like this for hours.
''Injurie...where have you gone?...My heart keeps on beating for your love...but I can't see you whenever I go! My beloved...If you were there I would have fight for you with all my might and heart...but your no where! Why?!...
-Neji your getting carried away by your own feelings...you must...think hard...for this comming war...gomenasai...Injurie...I can't think of you because I know what will happen if I keep this on...''
Back to top Go down

The War is comming : undecided
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: The Uchiha Forest-
Jump to: