The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it just me or...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Is it just me or... Left_bar_bleue100/100Is it just me or... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Is it just me or... Left_bar_bleue100/100Is it just me or... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Is it just me or... Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me or...   Is it just me or... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:44 am

I'm on this site for quite some times until now...and I noticed something just recently, Injurie and I, have been roleplaying alot quite some times ago, and yet I thought my post weren't showing enough details and no one (exept for a few) didn't come in.

Is it just me or big posts are intimidating people from comming in? I'm not mad or anything! I was just curious and wondered if it was really the fact. If it is the fact, I will...try to make smaller post I guess...its just that its not really enjoyable to post alone...that doesn't mean I want some attention or anything! *looks away*
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Is it just me or... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or...   Is it just me or... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:57 pm

No its that people don't explore that much. I was bored, so I clicked your name and looked for topics. It's not that they are intimidating, it's just that people don't usually check for new topics only post in ones that are popular.
Back to top Go down

Is it just me or...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Out of Roleplay :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: