The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hrmm....How did i get here again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deidara~!

Deidara~!

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hrmm....How did i get here again? Empty
PostSubject: Hrmm....How did i get here again?   Hrmm....How did i get here again? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:51 pm

The jail cell in the Snow country was cold. Every cell had ice and snow breezing in from outdoors and every mourning people could waken to frost on their bedsheets. Despicable you know. Just despicable. Of course, this place wasn't used much, there was rarely any crimes in the snow village or the village near this compound. And the compound itself looked old and forgotten, with a sign that had a kanji symbol for death smacked across it's surface. The guards were tired and most were old. They had ice on their beards and on the tips of their hair! The prisoners were better off indoors, even though there was no heater. So damn cold....so damn in need of an explosion to heat things up.
This is exactly what I needed, a night in the industrial compound of snow outskirts. So cold....so freezing. I can't even feel my toes anymore! Wow, maybe they're frozen...Or maybe I'm turning into an ice sculpture as I speak!
Deidara looked to his hands instantly, but, seeing he wasn't really becoming a snow sculpture, sighed and looked at the window, which blowed gusts of snow onto him every second as he sat on the edge of his bunk bed. He had just been thrown in this cell a few hours ago, and even through his thick akatsuki cloak and winter jacket, he felt like he was an iceblock. He was itching to explode the place, but he wanted to delve into the more deeper parts of it, and get to the bottom of everything. That was him, a crazy exploring optimist. And he liked it. Deidara focused his scope eye to check out what the other cells looked like. He trembled slightly as he saw a skeleton filled cell right next to him.
''Okay, now I know this place is as messed up as I thought....'' He looked at the prisoners sleeping around in other cells. He had been lucky enough to not get a cell mate. Deidara decided this could be a nice place to sleep away from the society but he knew he'd have to break out sometime. He just had to wait..... And maybe Sasori would find a way in....
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Hrmm....How did i get here again? Left_bar_bleue100/100Hrmm....How did i get here again? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Hrmm....How did i get here again? Left_bar_bleue100/100Hrmm....How did i get here again? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hrmm....How did i get here again?   Hrmm....How did i get here again? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Smirking, I appeared inside the cell and shook Deidara's shoulder.
"Oi, Sasori can't make it. But I did."
Back to top Go down
Deidara~!

Deidara~!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hrmm....How did i get here again?   Hrmm....How did i get here again? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Deidara jumped in surprise as he suddenly noticed Madara in the room. He had no clue how he got in, the place was patrolled.
''Oy Madara....Gave me a total shock un....'' He grumbled angrilly as he stopped hiself from trembling.
''And how exactly do you know how to get out of here artistically hmm?'' Deidara raised an eyebrow as he emphasized artistically.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hrmm....How did i get here again?   Hrmm....How did i get here again? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:31 pm

"Artistic is my forte. Plus the guards.....let's say....K.O.ed?"
I grinned and held my hand out to Deidara.
"Be careful when we get out, black fire will devour you."
Back to top Go down
Deidara~!

Deidara~!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hrmm....How did i get here again?   Hrmm....How did i get here again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:33 am

Deidara got up and looked around one last time.
''Any idea how long it'll take to explode the place into 600 000 pieces un?'' Deidara had a bit of mischeif in his eyes now, and was snickering.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hrmm....How did i get here again?   Hrmm....How did i get here again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:11 pm

"RAWR!!!" I yelled glomping dei to the ground. "DEI!!!!!!!!!" I shouted huging him. ^^ "I MISSED YOU!!!!!" I laughed with a x3 face
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Deidara~!

Deidara~!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hrmm....How did i get here again?   Hrmm....How did i get here again? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:27 pm

ooc: Sorry for being gone for so long.....=_= I promise to get on more. And my cousin wants an account!

IC:
Deidara fell to the ground knocked down by Haichu. He had wide eyes but then looked over and calmed down.
''Hey Haichu un.'' He said, trying to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hrmm....How did i get here again?   Hrmm....How did i get here again? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:16 am

OOC: actually there was this whole body switch so now haichu is kira and im kura btw

uhh and we dont have memories so she didn't glomp you and now this is awkward cause Haichu is now clueless on why she tackled you >__>
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hrmm....How did i get here again?   Hrmm....How did i get here again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hrmm....How did i get here again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Snow Country :: Industrial Compound-
Jump to: