The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a rest...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Taking a rest... Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a rest... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Taking a rest... Left_bar_bleue100/100Taking a rest... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:06 am

After a long day traveling around the whole village along with an old friend, Neji needed some rest, almost the nightime, not in the mood for some meditation thought, would rather prefer to slack off on a tall three, away from the crowded places. Neji decided to take a little rest, he sits on a branch, back against the three, lids closes.

''Hmm...she didn't changed much...still as...gentle as usual...and...''

Weak smile slowly changed up his serious expression, cheeks becoming redish when he was actually thinking of Injurie. That old friend, he missed her so much when she left without saying a word to the people of Konoha. But for reason, Neji didn't scold her much after these few years, actually he was just glad that she came back from where she went.

''...I wonder what she's doing right now...''

Neji blink, still lightly red.

''..why the hell am I thinking such things?..She's probably busy!''

He nodded, agreeing with himself, or more like an excuse to not think about something else? After all, Neji has matured enough to think about something else than training all the time and becoming the best shinobi...he let out a desperate sigh.

-Don't be stupid...I'm not...good at these things...she would never accept anyway..

Brows lowered, if there was one thing Neji didn't got the knowledge for, it was all, about, love. Or what he called ''useless'' feelings...the only he loved most dearly was his relatives, his father...younger sister that never came back, of course they weren't related by blood, but still...now daydreaming, forgetting about his surrounding. Frowning.

-I should at least try...I'm not the kind of person who gives up without even trying...alright!

(ooc: ...how come I can type so much when I'm at school?...)
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female
Number of posts : 47

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:30 pm

(OOC: Cause yout brain's still active when you are at school... thats why =3)

.:The breeze slowly passed while carrying with it a considerable amoung of dust and durt, but not only that, it also carried the scent of the unknown and the aroma of freshly bloomed flowers. Injurie's hair were then slowly brushed by the passing breeze, tickling her some around her nape and neck. Closing her eyes to avoid the undesirable durt to bother her sight, she'd slowly press her hand onto her forehead to create somewhat of a cap to protect her view from the flashing sun.

Oh it felt like forever... after leaving konoha, she quickly grew anxious about all her friends she had left behind without a word. She couldn't do a thing without feeling guilt... but everything was back to normal. She was back in Konoha, beside the people she cares for. She was fanily feeling home.

While enjoying the breeze, Injurie slowly felt noxious. She was maybe back but her nightmare was still hunting her... Lost in her endless thoughts, she remembered the true reason of her departure... to avoid the unforgivable. She couldn't hide it anymore... she had to tell atleast someone. She was too weak to fight it all by her self, she needed comfort... someone to count on if the unforgivable happens once more. As she slowly openned her eyes, reddish visionaries quickly settled themselve onto a figure. This one was resting on a branch, quite restless. It was twitching and moving once in a while like if that branch felt like unstable. Blinking, she'd peel he eyes to fanily be able to recognize this figurine, it was her dear friend Neji.

A smile was drawn onto her facial and with a lil snap of her mouth, she'd shoot "Neji! Hehee what are you doing up on that tree? You should find a place more comfortable to rest on, a branch might crack for you aren't that light hehee" she said mocking him but without any malice.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:03 pm

ooc: holy Sugar you guys type a lot @_@ also, sorry for barging in, if you want me to leave I will xD

I wondered back intot he leaf village in a rather bored tune. I wanted to visit a couple more places before I left. I sighed and walked past the shops and everything. It was getting darker and I felt a slight breeze. I wanted to say something but it seemed to peaceful. I yawned and then went to a back of a building and sat against a tree and began reading a small book.

"I wonder if they know where I am..."
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Abit lost in his mind, thought the feminine voice comming from below kind startled him. With no hesitation Neji stand back up on feet. Blink, slowly looking down at the little person there.

''what the...is this...''

Able to find out who this far even from there, no one could ever miss her with the large amount of red hair. Sigh of relief, shout back at her as a reply.

-You know me better than this Injurie! I would never loose up my gard even on the largest tree of the forest!

Lightly smiling as he jumped off his branch and yes the branch was stable enough, landing himelf infront of Injurie. Neji would glare down at her.

-Are you mocking me miss?

Tone was serious, actually teasing, regain a neutral expression.

-I don't mind sitting up there...I can see from far even with my skills and plus, I did not intend to rest up on that branch forever...

Remembering what he got in mind before comming back to his senses, he cough.

''okay...lets get this straight...''

Lids closes, almost shouted without noticing it.

-Would you!...mind...going out...um....

''Bravo, excellent...it came all wrong!''

Took a deep breath as he tries to make this clear once and for all.

-Would you mind going out with me tonight Injurie!...

''...alright I did it....now all I need is...her...answer....''

(ooc: yea we did type alot lol, oh and its okay, your can come in, sorry if I didn't talked to you on that post, I'll wait for Injurie's answer and then I'll do something, if its okay with you.)
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:45 pm

ooc: xD its no prob.....as long as sin doesnt happen because then i might feel disturbed O_e

I yawned falling asleep letting my wings covering me.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:31 pm

[OOC: yay welcome in Haichu... I know I don't know you but you seem like a nice person so I luv you (no not the way as sin would love someone xD) =3 don't mind staying here]

.:Injurie watched Neji as he slowly complained while leaving his restful nest. Her smile was still plastered onto her facade while she spoke

"I wasn't saying you'd fall because you would loose your focus. I meant that the tree might be too weak to support your weigh you silly! You're the best shinobi I know, it'll be pretty frsutrating to lose against a tree hehee"

Her eyes somewhat peeled as she kept on watching him. But as he came closer, she would slowly back away a little. She didn't wanted to get in his space.

"I'm not mocking, just teasing just liek you are doing to me you naughty boy"

she'd smile while some giggles would escape her throat

"So.. you wan'na tell me somethin'?"

she'd ask with a soft tone. With a tilt of the head, she ketp her sigh onto him, wondering what he had in mind... she wanted to speak to him anyways... she had to ask him a favor.

But as Neji lightly began to speak, her eyes would open slightly. Surprised from his sudden choice of word but her would then drop her guard a little. Blinking as she tried to figure out what he was trying to tell her

"You want me to go out?"

she muttered before listening to him speak again. This time, she caught what he was trying to tell her. Her eyes quickly remained plastered onto Neji's faciale, she would not move a single muscle. And for a little moment, she would peer in his eyes. She was able to feel a warm feeling coming out of him, it felt so warm, almost calming her. Coming out of her shell, she would drop her eyes down a little. Shy and hesitating she slowly murmured

"Oh... you mean... like a date?".

She felt nervous all of the sudden... but she would then notice another figurine in the background... But she was just too surprised by Neji's sudden question that she didn't dare to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 pm

''A DATE?!.......''

Injurie's last words feel like non-ending echoes in Neji's mind, eyes wide opened, vision shifting around, both hands waving infront of Injurie's mouth.

-Shh not so loud!!....

Neji's face quickly become all red as he spoke quietly.

-Well...um...it is more like um...

He cough, showing no shame to express himself properly, regaining a straight posture and a serious facial.

-I was just asking you if you would like to come on...a...date...with me! Nothing more than you think! Its just...maybe we could talk more and...you know...know more about each other....if that is okay with you...

He shut himself, was there someone around observing them? Using his Byakugan to roamed the surrounding. Neji muttered.

-..huh...wings?

(ooc:...you won't be the only one who'll get disturbed there Haichu if that happens...)
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Injurie's eyes glittered, listening carefully to what Neji had to say. She was lost in her endless thoughts, not even noticing that Neji was embarassed and waving his hands infront of her face. Reaching her face with her hands, she would press them againts her blushing cheeks before closing her eyes happily.

"Omg, I can't believe Neji actually asked me to go on a date with him. I never thought a person of his class would be interested on a low villager like me. He is worth the title of anbu or junin.

But deep within her she wondered why he was interested in her... she wasn't that great. After all, she was still a chunin. Plus, all the girls in the village seem to have gain some... Dropping her eyes, she would slowly pat at her unfilled breast. They were so small, we couldn't even tell she had breast from a very far angle of view. Same thing with her bottom. Sadly, unlike all the girl in the village, Injurie had nothing to be proud of. Gazing back towards Neji, she would drop her excitement to regain a neutral tone of voice.

"To learn more about eachother... something are better left unsaid then... revealed... okay then... I don't know why you picked me but lets try and have some fun together. There is so much I wan'na know about you Neji."

She said with a huge smile.

"Wow... a date with Neji... I must be dreaming"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Settling down from his byakugan, looking back at Injurie, he did listen to what she had to tell him, lightly smirking at her comment, raising a brow.

-Hey don't underestimated yourself Injurie...I didn't ask you on a date because you were the first in my sight.

Injurie's answer was giving him more confidence as he spoke. Making a step closer to her.

-I decided to ask you on my own will...

Gently smiling at her, unable to gaze away from her red orbs. Tone was now softer.

-I'm just glad you accepted...Injurie...

(ooc: ...short post I know...it did look bigger when I was typing it!...)
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:56 am

.:Injurie's eyes glittered as he spoke to her, she watched him closely while her eyes followed his every moves taken. She always considered Neji like someone who was tough emotionaly, she never would have imagined his crying, nor laughing his ass off of not even confessing his feelings to someone. But she wasn't imagining...

She slightly felt important... someone with values... she felt like she was worth something. Fanily, she always hid her feelings about Neji or she sometimes thought they were just fake. But at this very moment, she felt like they were real, and not only that, she sensed that her feelings for him had amplify.

"NEJI! I... I..."

Her voice somely fade out... as she remembered what she wanted to tell him earlier... How unfair, she slightly felt like all her feelings had vanished instantly. Dropping her sight, she would mutter.

"Neji..."

Frowning she would raise her head back up, glaring fiercly at Neji. And with all her determination, she shouted.

"Let's have fun today! Bring me anywhere you'd like. Ask me anything, I'd be happy to answer. Everything! Let's just start our date right now cause I can't wait to spend my time with you!"

Fanily closing her lips, she would still glare at Neji, waiting for him to start their date...

Maybe that way... I'll stop thinking about that thing tormenting me...
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Neji remain silent and now abit impatient to hear out her answer, at first he got surprised, abit puzzled when she would only call his name thought he didn't want to rush her with the response. Neji's head drop alittle closer when she muttered.

''Did I...rush things up? Maybe I should--''

Startled by her sudden change of tone Neji would make a step back. Finally hearing out what she had to tell him. Not making her wait he would shout.

-Okay then!...

That wasn't the right thing to say he thought but it was too late to change his words back. Smiling with embarrassement and keep staring at her glaring expression.

''..what now?....damn I forgot what comes after the first step!''

Trying to think quickly but carefully, he sigh, left arm would wrapped around her waist gently as he walked away pulling her along. He had to improvise his next movements and words.

-I'll bring you somewhere nice...glad you accepted...but why the glare?...

Watching her with the corner of his eyes, facades lightly becoming red.

''She has change yes but...I never thought she would have become that pretty...''
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:25 pm

I fell out of my tree and woke up, "Meh..stupid tree..." i muttered

ooc: sorry but i aint reading all of that
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 pm

.:Injurie eyes widened as she realized how sudden she had replied to Neji's proposition. Dropping her vision down some, she would poke her two fingers together while blushing. He had already placed his arms around herw when she slowly and quietly muttered.

"Uhm... I didn't mean to startled you... its just that I really want to spend time with you Neji. I mean it.."

Looking back up at him, she would smile widely and giggle

"Thats so odd, now that we think about it. I was the one all shy around you way back. Now, you turn all red when you look at me.. hehee its like if we have changed side. Now you're all shy with me and me all relaxed and clam heheee"

Giggling some more before looking infront of her. She would slowly place her hans on the hand Neji had placed around her waist.

The truth is... i'm still shy and nervous when i'm around you Neji...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a rest... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a rest...   Taking a rest... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a rest...
Page 1 of 1