The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moon's Cape

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Moon's Cape Left_bar_bleue100/100Moon's Cape Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:14 pm

it is on the ledge of rock, below the sea but you can see the sea if you look past the grave. No one ever really came but people know about the grave. And everytime when there is a full moon it is said that her spirit glows where her grave is looking over to the sea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'go to the Moon's Cape to see where Kura lies....'

"That's where Serge told me to go......" I looked at the stone and kneeled by it saying:

R.I.P.
Kura
????-September 8, 2008

Nobody can take anything away from her...
Nor give anything to her...

I stared at it confused unable to read the writing below that. I then got up and looked at the red sun. "This is impossible..." I whispered whit my hood and hair blowing in the wind. "So...you must be the ghost child...Kura..." A man with a light purplish hair said with white clothing that was ripped for the arms and his pants ripped a bit. His hair also was also covering his left eye. I was going to run past but 2 other next to him blocked the way in this weird armor, so I stopped. "...It's no use. There's no escape that way. All you have to do is come with us..." the man said. "Are you sure that's her ,Karsh? She seems like an average girl to me." the man to the left said. "That doesn't matter "he" said she would be here...Now seize her!" Karsh yelled. The other two people beside him came closer to me. I backed away but bumped into my "grave." I then saw the ocean below me.
no escape
"I wouldn't resist if I were you. Take a look behind you... There's nowhere to run!" he growled agitated with me.
Why do I feel defenseless....what's this feeling....
The two people approached and I looked at the sea. I felt numb and stared at the sea eyes glazed. "Is this how it ends..." I mumbled.

Last edited by Kura on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:27 pm

Her ghost is there but no one can here her nor see her, only the other people. I stared at the grave, "What are you talking about...she's dead...its been 25 years..." I said coldly. I then growled at them for intruding upon Kura's hidden grave spot.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:41 pm

I yelled, "ROSE ITS ME!!!!" I yelled running for her but as I touched her I faded through her. "w-what..." I got up looking at my hands. I then looked over my shoulder and there stood Haichu, my first body. I then faced her about to say something but she held up her hand. "Don't Kura, yes we are the same person but...only they can see us...not our friends nor family..." she said calmly before disappearing into me. "This....isn't fair...." I yelled. Karsh just laughed as he grabbed my by the wrist. "Foolish girl! You really think you can't remember!?" he sneered snapping my wrist. I winced, "W-hat are you...? How come you can see me and no one else can't?" I whispered unable to move finally realizing that I was paralyzed when he touched me. Karsh hadn't paid any attention to Rose and also fazed past her. "First of all I am someone who can go to either world...so for now I am a ghost but since I'm part human I can pass through objects like a ghost, but the human part allows me to be seen." he growled and glared at me.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:57 pm

I ran next to Rose and glared at the guy. "I demand you leave here!!! This is sacred for only her best of friends can visit!" I hissed at him growling. "If you don't we will have to kill you!" I yelled menacingly at him. I hated when people found this spot. I didn't want anyone but Rose, Keyleb, Skye, Tsuki, Kina, Yumi, and me to come here unless close friends.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:25 pm

I tried but I could barely control myself, I was shaking unable to stop. "W-what are you doing!?" I yelled still shaking. He laughed, "You see I can control other ghosts...I want to see how you can fend off me for a while..." Karsh laughed as the two others began fighting Kuro and Rose.
Back to top Go down
mimi

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Mieke walked in the area looking to the ground until he joined Kuro and Rose as he looked at them when he saw their feet. After he raised his head, Mieke's eyes glanced at the intruder, an unknow man, he then looked back at Rose and Kuro. "I don't think he knew her but... who knows." he commented after Kuro yelled at the man to leave. His cat pupils stared at the intruder, his chakra was not usual... it was different than the other people. Was he really human? Human or vampires or werewolves or any monster you'll like, chakra stays the same... The only conclusion could be a ghost or a poltergeist. 'I'd better keep this for myself.' Mieke looked at the grave and dropped a rose.

*the rose is orange with red in the ends of the petals.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:02 pm

I watched as he dropped the Rose. I then picked the Rose up and looked at it. "You are a fool Kura....do you really think you can heal yourself?" Karsh sneered. "I know that you shouldn't be here....because I know Dragoon would yell at you..." I replied calmly. Karsh growled and snapped my arm, "You fool I know you know Dragoon, and he wants you for something...don't you remember last time..." he whispered into my ear, "Haichu..." he smirked as he let go. I was in shock, how could this person know about me being Haichu, it wasn't right. I then realized he was a demon able to go back and forth between the worlds. "Your a demon...why do you follow Dragoon? Why don't you live freely?" I asked sadly. He glared at me "You are naive! Do you think that a demon like me can go freely!? I work for Dragoon so he can make sure that I don't have bounties on my head!!! I won't have to worry!" he grabbed me and threw me into a rock and it cracked. "....I...only....pity you....Karsh....." I breathed slowly. Karsh sneered and picked me up. "I don't need pity from someone like you! You are weak you won't defend yourself! You never would fight back or kill someone! YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE!" he yelled at me. I watched him raging on as I just watched him sadly. "I have my own theory...but it doesn't matter..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:08 pm

I watch as the rock shatters and Karsh is yelling at himself. "You know Kura...dont you..." I said walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:02 pm

I watched Rose and Karsh laughed, "Of course...I also knew Haichu..." I was shock unable to speak. How did he know my other body. "You....do?" was all I could have said. He then stared at me, "Yes..." he said before staring at me coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:31 pm

I began to feel tears fall down my face from all my memories. I then also knew that I never got to tell the ones that I cared for how I really felt. I was giving a fake smile to Karsh and I looked at him. The sun began to fall and it was red. I looked to the sun before taking a step. I then was about to jump off the cliff ready for my final judgement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon's Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Cape   Moon's Cape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon's Cape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Fields-
Jump to: