The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mieke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mimi

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Name: Mieke
Height: 5'4"
Village: Moon
Eyes & Hair: Ruby-ish red cat pupil eyes, Blood red hair
Favorite food: Milk, Field Berries
Weapon: His eyes, similar to byakugan they can see throught the bodies the chakra and see in the dark. Unlike the byakugan it has no blind spot at all. Plus, he can paralyse or knock out someone for an instant by looking directly in his/her eyes cause she feeds of their mind.
Powers: (Jutsus)
Astral Projection Technique
This unnamed astral projection technique is used by Mieke to gather at one location, even while people are in different parts of the world. By forming the needed handseal, an astral form of their being will appear at the desired location. This spirit can act in conjunction with other members. While in the spirit form, the member’s voice will sound deep and distorted.

Mind Transfer Jutsu
Shintenshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique originally used for spying. The ninja forms the needed handseals and then projects their spirit out of their body into their target. This can be another ninja or an animal. Unfortunately the spirit flies in a straight line at a slow speed. If the target moves and avoids the incoming spirit, the ninjas body falls lifeless until the spirit can find its way back to the body several minutes later. Because of the risk involved, the ninja must be very careful. When used in conjunction with a binding technique the chance of success greatly increases. While inhabiting the body of their opponent, the target still remains in their mind but their mental processes are forced aside as the ninja takes control. However if the target has strong mental fortitude, they can overpower the intruder and force them out of their body. Also while in the body of their target, if the ninja takes sudden physical damage, their original body will be hurt as well.

Mind Distraction Jutsu
Shinranshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which is used to confuse the targets body into attacking a nearby ally. The ninja will form the needed hand seal and then send their spirtual energy of confusion at his opponent. Though the opponent is mentally aware of his action, he is unable to stop his body from carrying out the attack.

Chakra Absorption Technique
Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu is a special Ninjutsu techinque used by Mieke. After activitating the technique, Mieke's hand will glow with chakra. When he touches his palm on her opponents body, he can withdraw the physical and spiritual energy out of them. By reducing their chakra, it greatly increases her advantage over her opponent.

Chakra Threads
The ninja will create threads of chakra which will start at their heart's chakra circulatory system and extend outwards. These threads can then be wound around their opponents body and internal organs. This essentially will tie their two hearts together and make them become one. Once fully in sync, the ninja's chakra circulatory system can control their opponents system, so if the ninja dies, their opponent dies as well.
The threads themselves are not easily cut by normal means, only a special tag can cut the strings.

Chakra Scalpel
After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

Mieke's Absorption Technique
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique allows Mieke to absorb the substance of incoming attacks. Mieke can apparently absorb both plain chakra and elemental attacks and effective nullify them.

Telescope Technique
Toomegane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Mieke. Using a crystal ball, Mieke is able to view events transpiring around.

Temper: Calm, Silent, Soft hearted.
Strong point: Mind, Mental, Intelligence, Chakra, Defense
Story: Mieke used to live in the moon village before it was destroyed and he had to escape with Kura, Kuro and Keyleb. He is a vampire too but mostly feeds of people's mind and NOT their blood. He usually stand with Kura, Kuro or Keyleb as long as she isn't alone. His skin became pale with time since he left the moon village, cause he was turned a vampire not a long time before this happened. No one knows yet who turned his but some might suspect Keyleb or Kuro.

Since he is soft hearted he mostly feeds himself like normal people, eating food he likes even if it doesn't really is what he should do because he is not the kind of people that kill anybody for no reasons and isn't the kind to be pretty evil. He still kept some of his human's life senses in those kind of things but he might lose them someday.

Last edited by Mieke on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:29 pm

accepted.........welcome to the uchiha forest

.... I swear if this is Myrshann I shall scream...>/\>;;;
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Mieke Left_bar_bleue100/100Mieke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:34 pm

-pokes them both millions of times- NOT Fair! now me and all meh friends and everything have to change >O
"EVERYONE BACK OFF OF MY DEscriptION AND BE ORIGINAL AND GET YOUR OWN ORIGINALNESS BAKA'S >O<"

srry itachi but im seriously upset tht someone stoll that from me!
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:38 pm

"ehh?"

*yawns*

"stole what? I may not have read it carefully enough...sleepy"
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm

"I mean that the whole moon thing... I had to edit 50 pages of my full description and got the thing with the copyright sign...i payed to get tht published somewhere -.-' sooo......yeah....I just dont really like random ppl joining somthing they dont know..

ex.
kuro and keyleb are real life friends and they have this whole timeline figured out with me and its hard for a random person to join for them to understand....

ex2
okay its mainly that keyleb has an evil side and is almost trying to kill me, i dont know that and kuro suspects it....

ex3
i didnt describe yet but for the storyline i also killed the village....which i will not describe...and no im not evil....
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 pm

... if ppl keeo fighting over the moon thing I shall lasso the moon and claim if for my own =/_\=;
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 pm

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
accepted.........welcome to the uchiha forest

.... I swear if this is Myrshann I shall scream...>/\>;;;

i never knew he would like me....and it is xD
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
... if ppl keeo fighting over the moon thing I shall lasso the moon and claim if for my own =/_\=;

YOU CANT I PAID FOR THAT TO BE LEGALLY POSTED AND RIGHTFULLY MINE D: btw im sorting it out...BUT DONT YOU DARE TAKE THAT!!!! IT TOOK A LONG TMIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
mimi

Female

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:33 pm

edited, it had to be a boy apparently..
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 pm

kk

to Kura

sry this is a different forum so I'll just lasso the moon for myself anywayz >=D
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:11 pm

well dont blame me if you get arrested itachi...because i have this thing tht if someone copyrights without permission then the get arrested...but ill try not to let tht happen to you

OH and btw u cant use the ava cuz thts kuros....-.-' and im serious and dont use photobucket!
Back to top Go down
mimi

Female

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:32 pm

Kura wrote:
OH and btw u cant use the ava cuz thts kuros....-.-' and im serious and dont use photobucket!

who? and what else I've got to change? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:44 pm

kuro...hes a person here...and thts it for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mieke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mieke   Mieke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mieke
Page 1 of 1