The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hangout (owned by vampires)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyleb

Keyleb

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Hangout (owned by vampires) Empty
PostSubject: Hangout (owned by vampires)   Hangout (owned by vampires) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:24 pm

this is an area where vampires come... and can hunt without disruption, COME HERE AT OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!! its mostly forrest but has a large lake and training spot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I yawned waiting for Kuro to come but I find a disturbance in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hangout (owned by vampires)   Hangout (owned by vampires) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:31 pm

-jumps on tree then to the ground-
Hey keyleb....hows it been?
Back to top Go down
Keyleb

Keyleb

Male
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Hangout (owned by vampires)   Hangout (owned by vampires) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:56 pm

I sighed, "terrible.....stupid hunter ninja...i think ill just tear their heads off next time... its fun to watch them suffer....then again it always is....so what about you? the usuall where is rose and everyone?" says bored.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hangout (owned by vampires)   Hangout (owned by vampires) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:46 pm

"Here..." I replied softly. "I'm concernered about Kura...her dreams have been turned to nightmares, she is losing herself...she concerns me in her condition...something about her changed." I said sadly shaking my head looking at Kuro, "Something about her isn't right, even her blood is different, something has happened..." I stopped putting my hand on Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangout (owned by vampires)   Hangout (owned by vampires) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangout (owned by vampires)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Itachi's Secret Meadow-
Jump to: