The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gift of Remembrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
HP:
Gift of Remembrance Left_bar_bleue100/100Gift of Remembrance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Gift of Remembrance Left_bar_bleue100/100Gift of Remembrance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Gift of Remembrance Empty
PostSubject: Gift of Remembrance   Gift of Remembrance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:13 pm

*Shina had returned for abit but only to drop something off at shikas. The two katanas she had received from their father. They had "NARA" engraved on them. and she had received them for passing her genin exams but now she knew her fate and decieded her brother was to have them so she left them on her bed with a letter that said*

Quote :
~Note~
Dear Shika,
I have decided my fate and now i will carry it out. I hope that you continue to do your best in your life. I will always be watching over you. The fang i gave you and these katanas are now yours to hold on to.....Take care of them.....
Love
Shina,
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com

Gift of Remembrance
Page 1 of 1