The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings, scum! [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
HP:
Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue100/100Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue100/100Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Myrshann walked in the long uncut grass, he couldn't belive how long the grass was in here but it's not like there was any grass where he was living because it's always snowing over there. He had to take his time to adapt to the temperature and GOD he HATES it, he was such in a bad mood because of the warmth in the sun in here.

Myrshann suddently stopped under a tree's shadow and sat down at it's roots, he leaned back his head on the tree and closed his eyes to refresh himself and enjoy the small and nice breeze. At least there was wind to cover the warmth!

"So this is it... Konohagakure. I'm so glad I didn't have to go to Sunagakure like Emee had to... I still wonder where might be Isamaru, he didn't tell us where was his mission..." he spoke to himself outloud.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:27 pm

I appear out of nowhere and sit next to you with hood over face. "Hello, are you new around here?" I said smiling before watching the clouds as it began to rain. "Ugh better rain then the heat....I don't know how people can live in Suna..." I sighed watching the rain. "I'm Kura who are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:41 pm

At first, Myrshann didn't react to Kura's suddent appearance but only once she spoke to him. He glanced at her and frowned, he wasn't mad, no. "I don't know either... but who are you to speak of the rain with me?" he asked. That's when she said her name was Kura, "hmph.. Mine's Myrshann, I use to live in the snow village." Myrshann respond as he grabbed his umbrella (ella, ella, hey, hey under my umbrella.. >.< dude shut up! lol) and openned it to hide from the rain. He didn't mind if Kura would get under it but he didn't let a word about it, he didn't like people that much cause nothing's better than to be alone or with friends.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:20 pm

I sighed not sure why though, "Alright then...see you around...I guess..." I said and a blue dragon flew down and a sighed. I close my eyes suddenly turned a light blue when i open them. I then tilted my head to the side as i watched it begin to snow. I then giggled and then laughed as the memories of me and my family in the snow. I then opened my hand and let the flakes fall into them. I sighed as my eyes turned back to red. "So this is why you came?" pets the dragon and watches you in awe.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Myrshann looked at her flying away as it began to snow, 'Man, she's weird...' he thought to himself. "What's with her... Hey, it's snowing!" he spoke to himself and stand up holding his black umbrella and leaning it down as he looked up at the snow falling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:49 pm

I reappear behind the tree as the illusion on me and my dragon fades. "Just a tad...Im not weird just...." pauses to let the snow land on my hand. "Different...." I sigh as I take my hood down looking up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:35 pm

a crow was perched up on a low branch. Its feathers were fluffed and glossy black as snowflakes slid off it. Its eyes were shut yet it was listening to every word spoken.
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Closes eyes and re opens them and looks at the sky again. "Tsuki....she used to love snow...." eyes turn a blueish color. The wind blows against my cheek, "Sempai....." I then open my eyes as a dragon lands. I then walk up to the icy blue dragon and rub her scales. "Icefire....what are you doing here...." she gave a distressed look at the crow and i followed her gaze. "Its alright...." I said stil stroking her cold scales. "You should go get some rest.... because we might have to travel a long way before we get back to the next dimension..." my eyes turned red as I watched Icefire fly away.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Closing his umbrella, Myrshann glared at the crow as he noticed it once he turned on his feet to look in his back. "I think this means we are not alone, Kura." He now had an hidden needle in his mouth ready for any incoming ennemy but could still manage to talk by putting it against his cheek. "Show yourself... moron." his cold toned voice said.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:08 pm

I sighed, "I already knew Itachi was here...its obvious but..." paused not wanting to say anything else. "Well, I don't think we need to start a war..." knows he has a needle ready. "Besides whats the point of trying to kill someone if they could just come back to life......." doesnt continue afraid i said to much.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:42 pm

'Come back to life...? Yep, that girl is probably insane or something.' Myrshann thought to himself, he frowned and crossed his arms. "But what exactly is he doing here? ... A friend of your's?"
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:39 pm

I poke you in the head, "I'm not insane...im different.....as I said..." I coughed and began to think of something, "I could say he was in the past...but we aren't now....to put it lightly.." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:55 pm

A voice sounded all around them echoing and coming from every direction. The startled crow jerked it's head up at the voice and flew away with a caw.

"obvious?*chuckles* obvious isn't the word is it....kids these days... what do they teach them.... foolish...I'm there and I'm not there at the same time. It's true I can't die anymore so what are you going to do?....."

ooc: Kura.... you cannot hear other's thoughts =/_\=;
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:06 pm

OOC: nooooo that was my awsomeness vampire power.....

-i almost give a glare to the crow frustrated.-
Ugh you know what i have to leave the snow just stops and it begins to rain
-i walk and turn into a wolf before disappearing-
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:08 pm

ooc: great... so you're a vamp now eh? -_-;

besides vamps can't listen to ppl's thoughts
------------------------------

"Running away so soon?....pathetic..."

The voice sneers at her
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:35 am

OOC: wow now its not >_< vampires have that power depending on the past -.-'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sigh and go back into human form reappearing under the crow, "I wasn't running away you idiot...I was going to take care of something important, but it can wait..." I growled. I then began to fade. "no..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, scum! [OPEN]   Greetings, scum! [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, scum! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1