The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
HP:
(New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Left_bar_bleue100/100(New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
(New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Left_bar_bleue100/100(New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

(New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Empty
PostSubject: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Quote :
Myrshann:
Just telling you that I will change my character, actually I'm changing it for my true naruto character that I made for myself as for what I would be as a ninja. So Myrshann's not gonna be an uchiha anymore. I'm sorry. It was great thought. =)

So I'll make a new topic with the new myrshann!

First name: Myrshann
Zodiac: Snake
Bloodtype: O-
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 140lbs
Elements: Water/Ice
Village: Hidden in the Snow
Favorite food: Sweets
Powers: Heaven Cursed Mark
Class: Anbu
Physical description: Myrshann is golden blonde haired, he is quite a nice looking young adult with a good body built and resistance. He might be skinny when you look at him but it only adds to his agility and rapidity. His blue eyes are nothing more than the most beautiful thing you'd ever see.
Temper: Pretty calm all the time, very patient, mule-head, nice but still cold, cunny.
Strong point: Chakra Control
Weakness: Offensiveness
Weapons:
Senbon (Needles)
The senbon was first used by doctors in acupuncture, it was then adopted by ninja and Hunter-nins to hit points on the body to cause death, deaden limbs or cause their target to fall unconscious.

Fubuki's Ice Bombs
Fubuki has attached wings to her chakra armor. As she flies above her opponent, she will unleash these ice bombs attached to kunai. Then the kunai impact her target, the bombs will explode in a torrent of ice spikes. These rising ice is powerful enough to lift several tons off the ground.

Umbrella
This weapon is used by Myrshann. Worn on the back, the ninja can quickly open the umbrella and hurl it into the air. While spinning in the air, the umbrella can unleash a rain of needles upon the target.
Pet name: Haimaru (blue/gray-ish wolf), doesn't really fight a lot. Mostly a pet.
Story: Myrshann used to live in the snow village untill he was grouped with two other ninjas, one (girl) from the rock village and one (boy) from the leaf village. But. They had to separate because each of them had different goals and missions, they are still a team but they can't be together for now during these missions. There is not a lot to say about him, except you could comparate him to Sakura if you want a small idea of what ninja he is. He is as cunny as her and controls his chakra perfectly which allows him now to heal, he was as pathetic as her when he was a genin. (no offense)

A little add-on: The original cursed mark man (not orochimaru) transferred the heaven seal to Myrshann in one of his team missions when he was 13. He always used it as a source of chakra and endurance to pain and attacks toward himself.

In cuserd mark mode, Myrshann's eye become yellow cat eyes and the white color become dark-grey. Example: Sasuke's yellow cursed mark eye + cat's pupil.

Jutsus:

(Used to gather information when needed)
Genjutsu Interrogation Technique
Hidden Rock ninja Kakkou used this Genjutsu interrogation technique on Leaf kunoichi Rin. Because it was a war-time situation, Kakkou hoped he could extract troop movements and battle plans from the young ninja. To try and break her will, he put her under a Genjutsu sensory spell. Because of Rin's strong will she was able to resist the pressure and not reveal any information.

(used to fool someone)
False Place Technique
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

(used to release his friends or innocents from genjutsus)
Release
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

(rarely used, mostly used as torture cause it could kill)
Demonic Illusion - Last Breath
This genjutsu makes an illusion to the oppenent that he is under water lacking of breath and would die soon.

(rarely used, used for severe damage/torture intent)
Demonic Illusion - Shark Attack
This genjutsu makes an illusion to the oppenent that he is currently eaten by a shark, pieces after pieces.

(Commonly used if possible versus normal attacks like taijutsus or ninjutsus)
Mirage
This allows the caster to avoid an attack and cast an illusion to the oppenent. The oppenent believes he is attacked by the caster after this one avoided.

(Always used to reverse an illusion, when he's aware of it)
Demonic Illusion - Waterfall Mirror
The user reverse a genjutsu and counters it, casting it back on the oppenent.

(never used yet)
Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)
Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

(commonly used)
Hidden Needles
Fukumi Hari is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizune. Shizune is able to call forth needles into her mouth and then spit them at her opponent with great accuracy.

(sometimes used to end the battle quickly)
Sprinkling Needles
Jouro Senbon is a Ninjutsu technique that is utilized by Rain ninjas. After hurling their umbrellas into the air, they will unleash a torrent of needles. Using their chakra they can guide these needles towards their opponent.

(commonly used, due to lack of real needles or to severely damage.)
Thousand Needles of Death
Sensatsu Suishou is a Ninjutsu technique unique to Haku's bloodline. Unlike every other hand seal, Haku is able to create the technique by forming hand seals on only one hand. To create the needles, Haku forms the needed hand seal and then kicks water into the air with his foot. The water then rises into the air and takes the form of a thousand needles. These needles then come raining down on his target.

(commonly used to follow a target that wants to escape or dodge.)
Snow Storm Needles
Hyouton • Tsubame Fubuki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. Fubuki will create ice needles which she can launch at her opponent. As they fly through the air, these deadly needles can hone in on their target. A sufficiently hot enough counter can melt the ice needles.

(rarely used)
Whip Of Water
Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The ninja can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the ninja to whip the crap out of little kids.

(Pretty used)
Water Replacement
Ninpou: Mizu Kawarimi is a Ninjutsu technique used by Shizuku under the influence of Yomi's evil medically enhanced chakra. While in his enhanced form, Shizuku can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks.

(Sometimes used but usually combined to his teammates' dragons)
Black Dragon Blizzard
Hyouton • Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, Dotou will thrust his arm to send out a black ether-like dragon to strike his opponent. As it flies through the air it will begin to turn, when it hits the target it will use its motion to launch the opponent high into the air.

(rarely used)
Dual Piercing Fang
Gatsuuga is a supreme Taijutsu technique of the Juujin Bunshin style of combat. After the familiar transforms into a copy of the clan member, both the familiar and ninja will begin a spinning attack. The preferred time to attack is when their opponent is showing an opening. Using this chance the fast rotating of the two attackers will cause a damaging impact on their opponent when they connect with their claws. While using this technique, both attackers are able to rotate and strike from multiple angles.

(Used to attack on close combat)
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

(commonly used)
Basic Healing
Healing with chakra, allies or self body.

(never used it yet.)
Dokunuki - Poison Removal
Dokunuki is a skill used by medical ninja to remove harmful poisons from a patient's body. The ninja will infuse their chakra into liquid, which they will insert into the patient. They will then use the liquid as a medium to draw out the poison from the cells. This mix can then be removed from the body. Depending on the deadliness of the poison, further treatment with an antidote or medicine may be required.

(never used it yet)
Tensei Technique (Unnamed)
This unnamed Resurrection technique is a secret Ninjutsu ability developed by Chiyo. With this technique, Chiyo can transfer her life in exchange for one who is already dead. Chiyo claims she can even breathe life back into a hitokugutsu with this technique. This technique thereby allows Chiyo to save the life of those too badly damaged for typically medical treatment jutsu like Shousen.
If the target of the jutsu is not dead, Chiyo will not transfer all her life essence in exchange. Thus allowing her to barely live, and stabilize the gravely injured just recipient.

(Used in case of danger)
Secret Healing Injury Destruction
Inyu Shometsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kabuto. Focusing his chakra to an area to be hit, he can begin the cell creation process the moment the area becomes injured. This ability to activate his cells and create new ones is the very reason why Orochimaru favored Kabuto's talents.

(sometimes used to paralyze foes)
Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Last edited by Myrshann on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:25 pm

I love it ^_^ very original and very unique ^.^ your person seems awsome enough!
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Thanks, I made Last Breath and Shark Attack myself and I modified some of the real jutsus like the Snow Storm Needles that used to be using snow birds and not needles but anyway. =D

needles needles needles
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:23 pm

I KNOWZ!!!! its still awsome though ^.^
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:38 pm

*lets out a huge sigh*

"AGAIN>?!. Dude it's been 3 times"

X/_\X
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:43 pm

he changed his description 3 times x_X?
i changed mine a lot until i finally got it right and typed it up and posted...i left out details that i might have to change mine -.-
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:56 pm

o.o ... yes?
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:59 pm

haha its okay.......the one admin made me shorten my descriptive thing....it was ONLY 34 pages long....I dont get it....it wasnt tat long... i mean the original was 50 pages =/
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:07 pm

O-O
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:09 pm

what? im a writer, drawer, but most importantly a manga artist!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow   (New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(New/Most Recent) Myrshann -- Of the Snow
Page 1 of 1