The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro

Go down 
+2
Shikamaru Nara
Injurie Ichiro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Empty
PostSubject: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:55 pm

Name: Ichiro

First name: Injurie

Birthday: Can't recall

Height: 5"2

Weight: 107

Village: Konoha

Favorite food: Buckwheat Noodles and Rice Soup

Powers: Injurie is a very special girl. After been cursed, things have been pretty harsh for her. She has been given the ability of weapon maker. She can create any kind of weapon by using only blood. In other words, the blood used converse itself into a weapon that she desire. The bigger the weapon, the more blood she uses. The more she makes, the more blood she loses. But she tries to hide it from others. Afraid to be denied as they find out that she is cursed, she would normally use spell tags in her battles.

Class:
Genin

Physical description: She has bright fire hair which almost reaches her feet. Her bright reddish hair wave high in the air as she walks, they dance along with each passing breeze . She wears bandages around her hands in a fingerless fashion along with her wrists... to hide the numerous scars. There is an almost invisible mark decorating her back. Her chest isn't as big as other girls, infact she happens to be flat chested.

Temper: Very shy, she always seems anxious. Always alert, she can't sleep well. Whenever she hears a noise nearby, she would awake from her nap and maybe stay awake until the noise pass. Not tired, she seems to gain her strenght back from something... Despite her timid side, she can be very playful at some point.

Strongh point: Spell tags.

Weakness: She is her own weakness. Whenever she creates a weapon by using blood, naturally the blood comes from her victims. But if she uses all her victims blood, she would start using her own blood. And what happens when you lose blood? She will then start feeling dizzy and exhausted, she might also fall unconscious if the loss of blood was too elevated. The more blood she loses, the more time she will take to recover. Even though you try and give her some of your blood, the blood of the giver would not access to her system. It will remain hidden in her veins, awaiting the next weapon to be created.

DARK SIDE: If she falls unconscious... beware of the mark which is hidden om her back. The curse reveals to be hidden a spirit within. It awakes and take controls of her body whenever she loses consciousness.

Story: In the begining, Michiru was the holder of the curse. She was cursed within her travels. Her husband loved her too dearly, he felt guilty of what had happened to his spouse. During his investigation, he discovered a way to release the holder of the curse. It was by transfer.. The only way to do it, was to give birth so the curse may be pass to the next generation.
It was a success. Michiru, was released from the heavy curse. The baby that was born happened to be a female, the mark was passed to her. Now the last step was to destroy the new helder of the curse so this one would not terrorize nor damage any other life. They had to wait for the helder to reach a certain age so the curse would be more active. This way, the mother would not regain the curse. As time passed, the small baby grew older, and the mom grew more fund of the small being. Mother inctints quickly showed.

As the small baby reached the age of 4 years old. The mark was now active, it was time... But mother would not give up soo easily on her daughter. She then pretended to have killed the baby but instead has hidden her somewhere else. The mother was aware of the danger. Worst, she knew her daughter would never live happily with this curse on. But she had to let her live and so, during the lates hours, the mother left her birth village to hide the daughter away from the grasp of her husband. Leaving the small child to fend for herself. Michiru thats how the mom named her daughter, just like her. But to hide the small baby's indentity, she named her Injurie. Injurie Ichiro.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:57 pm

A New Injurie? Is this cause of that Cursed Mark you obtained?
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:10 pm

^/\^ welcome back ! accepted
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Injurie! =D

I hope that mark did not make you completely evil. =S
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:08 am

LOL ^^
It's not a new Injurie, its the same old same old one. I just redone her information cause I changed her a lil bit. Plus, I haven't been here for a long while so I came back ^^

Hiya everyone, i'm the same Injurie only that I have a cursed mark on my back. Thats all ^^ i'm still as friendly as ever :3
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:31 am

YAY! Injurie is still friendly! ^^ lol, well that's good!

How long were you out for? You know you can't be scaring us like that. =[
I shouldn't be one to talk though. I've also been out for a while too.

But seeing as we both are back, things can start getting more happier! =D
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:04 am

Welcome..Back? Sorry I'm new to you but please enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:53 pm

yes thank you very much you all. I will enjoy my stay thats fo sure ^^
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:41 pm

F*** I still didn't get accepted lol welcomes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro   Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injurie (Michiru) Ichiro
Page 1 of 1