The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing

Go down 
+2
Uzuki Jing
Shuei Setsuna
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:27 pm

The sword in Sasuke's hand just dissaporated. and Uzuki Jing slowly rose up. The aura around her suddenley rose to a horrible terrifying degree making the audience relive/live their greatest fears. This affected Sasuke making him see his big brother Itachi die. and suddenley nobody had realized this but this was not Uzuki Jing anymore. very good Sasu-chan...but I'm afraid you're going to have to say goodbye to the uzuki Jing you know and see each day... A big gigantic burst of chakra that was the exact opposite of the original Uzuki Jing appeared. you see...I was born when certain...people tried to take advantage of her. I haven't expiernced this freedom in 8 years The sky turned into a darkness so no light could be entered. Suddenley the light from Uzuki Jing started moving towards Sasuke and grabbed his kusanagi and overloaded it with power shattering it into a million pieces, then some light formed into a white looking blade exactly like the dark one.heh... she didn't realize that only I can control the light blade....oh well..Im not going to use it and the light reformed around her in a protective cocoon that nothign could pierce through
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Sasuke then closed his eyes and grinned in relief as he was laughing like a mad man again as he then took out his tounge and licked his lips his eyes activated into his three teared sharingan.
"Such power that might even surpass my own..what a fine speciment for me..ku ku ku."
Sasuke then activated his curse seal transformation and a snak came out of his mouth revealing Orochimaru's true Kusanagi. As then he flapped his wings holding two blades in his hand he quickly threw up snakes from his mouth and onto the cocoon and then the snakes tried to destroy the cocoon with their own minitures kusanagis.

"Please tell me you have more within you Jing ku ku ku."

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:00 pm

[quote=" and the light reformed around her in a protective cocoon that nothign could pierce through[/quote]

ooc; AHEM...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:14 pm

Uzuki Jing laughed in a dark evil voice that was unlike her.snakes snakes snakes...oh how I HATE that snake sannin trickign my clan brother to work for him and kill him off laterHer Light cocoon fryed the snakes when they came in contact. hmm this is intresting...WOLF ELEMENTAL MANIPULATION: KAI naru seal [I] Raiton Hyoton: destruction chapter 1 technique![I/]Icicles appeared on the ground destroying it while lightning striked from above making Sasuke hard to avoid. Suddenly a light nign bolt Stirked Sasuke making him fall hard on the ground. A diamond ice wall rose and trapped him in.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:19 pm

Sasuke was then in mid air as the other Sasuke was a skin shed.
"I'm enjoying this so much Jing lets play more but 1st I have tog et rid of that wall that separates you and me."
He then was flying around the area with his wings looking down to make a new plan.
"I want this power it could be stronger than the Uchiha's but I need close range for that jutsus."
Then Sasuke licked his lips again and preformed his hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:43 pm

Uzuki Jing smirked as the light around her intensified. heh lets see what you got. Diamond hard icicles spike suddenly pushed up from the ground in side the diamond ice wall as Sasuke was doing his Jutsu but stopped before it can pierce the wall
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:06 am

Sasuke still continued to preform hand seals as he was gliding above everything.
"Well whats..this..?"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Suddenly the wall caved in with diamond spikes trappeing sasuke flat leaving no room for him to even move and they moved closer and closer to run him through
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:14 pm

Sasuke then disappeared and reappeared on the ground about 4.5 miles away as a giant fireball bigger than a mountain came crashing down towards the whole arena burning everything and destroying everything in its place.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Itachi stands up and does hand signs. a huge shield of light forms up around the spectator's area only leaving jing and sasuke out in the open. His arms were burnt in the process of doing so. he hid them in his sleves so no one would suspect anything.

'sasuke....when in my life have you learned that jutsu... '

He winces under his cloak but keeps a calm facial experssion whime tendiing it in secret.
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:39 pm

Sasuke then flapped his wings in the air and started to fly near the area where the blast has came crashing down.
"Hehe step one of five complete...I hope Jing didn't get blown up but it must have done serious damage due to that technique is such troublesome for the preparation for hand seals yet perfect to destroy a so called or used perfect defense. Ku ku ku."
He then noticed that most of the land was covered in ash.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Uzuki Jing was infact NOT touched by that jutsu. Her special light around her was her protection and Attack. impressive Sasu-chan...but you could add a little more element in it. The light around Uzuki Jing brightened to a glare.but not good enough. Uzuki Jing kicked Sasuke in the air and speeds around him hitting him like how Rock Lee did. Then she kicked down on his face adn sent him to the ground creating a crator.hm...
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:09 pm

As Sasuke was still flying he got kicked out of nowhere but he grabbed on the leg and kept counter attack every blow and finally brought Jing down along with him into the crater.
"Heh..what a match this is.."
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:17 pm

oh yes oh yes...much more intresting then Itachi's match Uzuki Jing was protected from the damage by the glowing Light that hardened in time.you know Sasuke...youre a pretty good opponent.... Uzuki Jing rises up and grabs Sasuke's arm and with chakra added shtrenght she flinged him to the other side of the arena, crashing him into a wall making yet agian ANOTHER crator.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:19 pm

"Ku ku ku, is that all you have to offer?"
Sasuke then spitted blood on Jings cheek.
"I haven't even used my sharingan yet and this is all you got?"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:35 pm

Uzuki Jing smirked and wiped the blood off her cheek. she examined it on her finger.the Sharingan...merely a doujutsu. If Im too fast your sharingan can't see me. and that is my specialty. The Uchiha blood...Arrogant yet beautiful. She tasted it.same in taste and every sense smirks again. well then...want to have a Kenjutsu/Taijutsu battle then hmmm? *summons out white blade glowing with power
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Sasuke quickly grabbed her arm and twisted it before she could make sudden movements.
"Well you see my sharingan is different, for each sharingan holder they are able to do a couple things for each to use."
Sasuke quickly opened his mouth as Orochimaru's Kusanagi strikes quickly at her throat as the one in his other hand went for her lungs as he kept her arm in a tight grip.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:48 pm

*poof* she turned into a log. oldest trick in the book Sasu-chan The ground under Sasuke suddenly collapsed and the rocks and dirts suddenly appeared above him and accelerated down at high speeds
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:51 pm

Sasuke then smirked as his wings deflected the rocks at the same time he flew at high speed almost faster than the speed of light and sound combined but the problem was that it is too hard too see since he is going blind like his own brother plus with the wind in his face. He flew around looking fast and quickly for Jing.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Uzuki Jing appeared behind Sasuke. Im right hereshe whispered out and froze him into a diamond statue. Due to grabity the "statue" fell down. fast
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:10 pm

As the diamond fell it crashed into the ground but it was not Sasuke as it was a pile of snakes.
"This girl will continue to impress me to the very end..ku ku ku."
Sasuke then appeared in front of Jing with his knee up against her stomach as he sends her flying into the ashy landscape he quickly preformed hand seals and left his left hand in front of his chest as it then started to swarm around his arm it then quickly surrounded himself with this as a barrier.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:45 pm

She was there one moment and she dissapeared in a second.heh...this battle is getting funner and funner Light Spears came from all directions and tried to overwhelme Sasuke's barrier

ooc: wow...this battle has the LEAST comments from contestents
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:51 pm

As then the barrier took no damage it then stretcheditself towards Jing as it was like a shadow in mid air with a blade type look at it the quickly slashed at Jing.
"Couple more seconds to go.."

ooc:I know lol
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:01 pm

It had no effect on Uzuki Jing as the glowing white aura surrounding her hardened in time.heh...Im waiting...
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:17 pm

"Step two..completed.."
As then the barrier exploded without harming Sasuke but was strong enough to break through Jing's shield of light as it then spreaded throught the area and came clashing down onto the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next