The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing

Go down 
+2
Uzuki Jing
Shuei Setsuna
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:38 pm

"Itachi has accepted this match so Jing prepare yourself for this long and devastating battle."
Sasuke then gripped his katana firmly in a lean back stance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:00 pm

*poof* grraannd entrance! ^.^ hallo Sasu-chan. I guess I have to fight you....*mumbles damn Itachi that little...* ANNYWAYSS...^.^ *settles into fighting stance like Rock Lee's*
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Ichigo ran in a thing full of ramen.
Im never gonna be a chuunin.
Kiba-kun is never on.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:59 pm

"Then let it begin, also good luck Jing. I guess I'll start simple. Oh and Ichigo becarefull for I have three techniques that I might use and won't be able to control their power, distance, and angles."
Sasuke quickly peform hand seals with one hand over 2 seconds and in his mind he said,"Katon Goukakyuu no jutsu."
As then a giant fireball went charging at a high speed towards Jing.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:09 pm

Jing saw the fireball decending towards her and when it was about it hit her, she dissapeared in a flash. Suddenly Jing appeared behind Sasuke and she uttered in her creepy dark voice " let the games begin" -Hyouton! Ice Hell! level 1! the whole room suddenley freezed and sharp iccicles and frost appeared all around the ground. shivvering winds blew around. Jing suddenly dissapeared and her voice echoed as she said"this is one of my favorite techniques, since it makes my opponents or several oppnonents hard to find me but Im sure your Sharingan can help. cooome and catch meh!!! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:36 am

"I don't think I need the sharingan for this Jing..heh."
Sasuke then let his kusanagi go and released lightning from his entire body destroying the ice, melting it, and clashing it. Sasuke then saw Jing by his right and sudden he vanished.
A voice spoken out of distance sounding from every direction.
"Now lets see if you can find me before I attack you."
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Left_bar_bleue85/100Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:57 am

*walks in and sat down in one of the veiwer's area*

*giggles when they couldn't see sasuke for she knew where he was*

"I'll be cheering you both on"^^

ooc: I can't side >.<
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:06 am

As Sasuke was hiding he was thinking about what Orocimaru taught him about 4 moths ago.
Wow I can't believe Minkao knows where I am already. As he was thinking of this too.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Left_bar_bleue85/100Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:13 am

*closes eyes*

'sasuke kun I can here your thoughts I'm connected to the earth remember?'
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:17 am

Yea Minako just wow no wonder why Orochimaru wanted your body so much. Being about to hear ones thought kinda rufe but yet irs cool you know? As Sasuke was thinking to Minkao he was preparing his next attack.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:19 am

"he he sry if I invaded your thoughts but It's so fun. and at times I can't help it "
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:24 am

Orochimaru then came to where Sasuke was and stopped his hands from moving.
"Don't you dare use that technique on someone who this weak. Especially when it can revel our plan."
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-arena.com
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:29 am

*looks up surprisedto see orochimaru in the arena*

"OROCHIMARU-SAMA!!!!"

*pulls orochimaru down from where he was standing*

"don't interfere(sp?) I don't want dead shinobis in a frendily fight......hn? did I pull too hard?.. may be this would help"

*smiles and hugs orochimaru*
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:32 am

Orochiimar was surprised at what Minako did.
"This child will continue to interest me to the end. Just look at your gekki kenkai."
As Orochimaru then licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:35 am

*looks questionlingly at him*

"uh...Orochimaru sama? what's a gekki kenkai? no one has evermentioned it in the land to grass before.....well at least not to me."
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:40 am

Orchimaru then licked his lips again.
"A gekki kenkai is a unique power that is only passed down to members of the family that posses the families blood. Its pretty much a trait from your family.Take for example Sasuke and Itachi's sharingan, why do you think they only posses it and not anyone else?"
Orchimaru then examined the fight below a bit.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:41 am

*thinks abit*

"because Itachi killed them all?" >.o
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:46 am

"Well theres that but it was passed down geneticly from their parents. Well I think I'll take my leave good bye Minkao."
As Orochimaru then melted into mud and was vanished without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:47 am

bye bye ^^
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:53 am

As Sasuke was still hiding he was amazed that Orochimaru knew what he was going to do to Jing.
Damn that snake looking molester Orchimaru.
As Sasuke thought this in his head he was still going to use that technique on Jing.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Ichigo's eyes turned a dark ameythyst as her Nekoygun came.
Im going to use my fan to get into Sasuke's vision and see what hes doing as well as talk to him.
Ichigo took her pouch out of her side as she looked at its closed form.
Nekoygun Fan Viewing Jutsu.
Ichigo opened her fan as she looked at the fight.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:25 pm

*grunts*

"ICHIGO!!! GET BAC IN YOUR SEAT!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Jing laughed in a dark evil way none have heard before. One second, She was there and another she was gone. Jing appeared right behind Sasuke and made a long gash on his back. "lets play tag...TAG youre it! catch me if you can! ^.^" and she dissapeared again
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Ichigo fell out of her seat in the stands that were far above it all.
CHA I AM IN MY SEAT IM NOT IN THERE!!!!!!
Ichigo went back to her fan as she watched looking up as she closed her fan the opened it looking at where Jing was. The vision now in Sasuke's head.
I know you can win.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:50 pm

Sasuke was surprised that Jing found him like all the others before her. He heard a voice in his head and said eithin his mind,Thanks...
After which the gash began to heal quickly due to Orochimaru's snake techniques. He then took out his kusanagi and vanished from anyones sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next