The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Empty
PostSubject: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:20 pm

DO NOT POST RANDOM POSTS AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND MY COMP TIME DELETING RANDOM POSTS!!!! IF THIS CONTINUES I SWEAR I WILL BANN PPL GOT IT?!?!?!?!?

TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Ghd-1
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:58 pm

oh wow...total spazz...O.o...its alright. I wont post that much anymore since I got hooked up on something else.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Left_bar_bleue100/100TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Left_bar_bleue100/100TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:46 am

I... don't really care if you ban me or not... I'm way too busy with other stuff now anyways... like cleaning up my living so that my friends can come to my house to play Wii... *looks at messy living room* And I swear it's gonna take forever...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:10 am

actuallly I dont mind as well since I have a lot of anime watching to catch up with =) and leveling up and trying to kick SO's lazy admin back on to post and yadda yadda yadda
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:00 pm

itaamat Ahh well. Since no one's really posting on this anymore, I guess this can be the topic where we spam... right? itaamat
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:10 pm

ok!!
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:59 pm

yup!

Super
Powerful
Almighty
Message!

or was it stupid pointless annoying message...?
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:44 pm

... i have no idea...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:53 pm

Ah well. Hey. Where has Uzuki been? Basically only I go on her forum.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:54 pm

I go on her forum too... I guess she's just busy...for now
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:55 pm

yea. I haven't seen her putting on random comments on the forum for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:56 pm

She the most posted person I know in this forum...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:58 pm

Yea. Have you ever tried to answer all of her posts when she's online? It's almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:02 pm

I've tried and it's possible...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:02 pm

I mean without spamming completely.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:31 pm

oh... that, is pretty much impossible...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:11 am

I wonder... since we're talking about impossible things... I wonder if it would be possible for itachi not to ban anyone in a year...
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:05 am

yea... if she can help it...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:54 pm

maybe not with me around XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW   TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO NAMINE & UZUKI JING~ PLZ READ>>>NOW
Page 1 of 1