The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^

Go down 
+2
Uzuki Jing
Deidara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi

Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:06 pm

Name: Tobi
First name: Tobi
Birthday: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Village: Leaf
Favorite food: Unknown
Powers: Runs away and has the power of the Sharingan.
Class: S-Rank Criminal (surprising)
Physical description: Wears a Orange Mask with a Black Spiral on it and a hole to see. Wears a Black Gunner Coat without his Akatsuki Cloak. Also His Akatsuki Cloak. Has no Ninja Head band shown.
Temper: Is Hyper
Strong point: Recovers Very Fast and Has Powers of the Sharingan.
Weakness: Deidara-Sempai.
Story:Tobi, is a former subordinate of Zetsu. After Sasori's death, Tobi takes his ring, position, and partner (Deidara) in Akatsuki, thereby becoming a full member. After Deidara's death, which is also assumed to be his own death, Tobi is shown giving Pein, the leader of Akatsuki, orders, and he refers to himself as Madara Uchiha.

Tobi's personality is at odds with the standard amongst Akatsuki members; while most are dedicated and serious, Tobi is more carefree and goofy. These personality traits tend to irritate Deidara, who often attacks Tobi in some way when Tobi unintentionally annoys him. Kisame Hoshigaki, on the other hand, appreciates Tobi's ability to brighten up their gloomy organization. Prior to revealing himself as Madara Uchiha, Tobi uses a very formal and correct manner of speech. Since then, his personality and speech have become completely different, as he speaks much less formally and is more serious and arrogant.

Tobi's actual appearance remains a complete mystery. He wears an odd mask that covers his entire face save for his right eye, which like other Uchiha has the Sharingan. He also has several bolts or pins present on the arms of his uniform, now obscured by his Akatsuki cloak. Furthermore, Tobi does not wear a visible headband, though Madara Uchiha is known to originate from Konohagakure. His fighting style is equally shrouded in mystery, as his only notable trait is the ability to recover from what are presumably debilitating or fatal blows without injury and in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:11 pm

alot of unknowns..but tobi is still kinda a mystery in the anime and manga. Accepted! welcome tobi!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:27 pm

*chokes*

"AHHH NO TOBI!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIGHT MARE!!!!!!"

*dies*
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:01 pm

Hi Tobi!

(I know who Tobi actually is in the anime, hes no mystery so I wont say a thing)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:46 am

Tobi's user is deleted
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: ok can i be this Tobi (~Tobi~)   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:54 pm

ok can i be this Tobi (~Tobi~), is my chacter name ok?
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:48 pm

change your pic then?
Back to top Go down
Tobi Obito

Tobi Obito

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:58 pm

i believe u need to check the members list cause im tobi!!
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Left_bar_bleue100/100Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Left_bar_bleue100/100Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:01 pm

that's... kinda true...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:15 pm

yesh...the one living in his awesome hole xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:15 pm

i am another tobi, but is not real tobi, is bad boy 1, my name is ~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:47 pm

It still resembles our Tobi so please customize this characrter of yours more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:21 pm

i am another onwe of Tobi, i am bad boy one ok?
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:00 pm

...shrink down your sig will ya? its laggin mah comp O.O
Back to top Go down
Tobi Obito

Tobi Obito

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:31 pm

=.= BAD BOY TOBI.......o well its all up to itachi in the end an buddy that sig is too big!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:49 pm

so's your avie Good Tobi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^   Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tobi Is a Good Boy ^^
Page 1 of 1