The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The War is Coming: The Prophet Child

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Left_bar_bleue100/100The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Left_bar_bleue100/100The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Empty
PostSubject: The War is Coming: The Prophet Child   The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Kura was running through the meadow with a child only8. It was rumored that this child had powers, powers that could destroy everything. People were after the child to kill him, because he was a threat to all of them. However kura had a bond to the child as he resembled her. He had crystal blue eyes and pure black hair and her smile. As they were running the child could feel kuras anxiety to keep him safe and stayed close. For kura, she would die for this child...
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The War is Coming: The Prophet Child   The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:02 am

It wasn't safe to run alone with a child at night. Especially one that had the power to destroy. Among the villagers that pursued this young girl and small boy was a Demon hidden and lurking within the shadows. Watching in anticipation of pouncing the prey; the boy.

"My my, what do we have here again? The hunt is on yet again... Ku ku ku..!, Shuei said under his breath. Shuei Setsuna a demon who causes nothing but trouble and mischief in this world was sitting on a tree branch aside the meadow those two quickly were running though. Shuei jumped off the branch into the air and vanished in thin air leaving a thick black mist behind his trail that could be barely seen tonight.

Shuei flew in the air. Circling his prey quietly and with caution. How he managed to stay in the air was easy to figure out. He had wings. Wings that were as hard as diamonds but light as a feather. This wasn't turning out well. The hunt is on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is Coming: The Prophet Child   The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 am

As kura realized the danger of another chakra signature she wrapped her arms around the boy as they then walked. She looked around warily before activating her own bloodline, allowed her to see chakra and it's movements.

The small boy whimpered confused on what was happening and could feel anxiety. What has he done wrong? Why mustbhe die? What did he do to deserve this?

Ad they walked kura put his and her chakra signals out as she also made them invisible, however it didn't stop the fact that they still made noise, but this was only done when she senced danger and I usually worked. Kura then looked around one more time as she sent a signal to whoever it was, to stay away
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The War is Coming: The Prophet Child   The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Chakra signals. The most annoying thing ever. Shuei vanished witihn midair once more noticing the signal of backing off. But he ignored it as well predicted. But before long he was right ahead in their path with his right hand glowing an awkward color of purple. It was chakra that was giving light to this meadow.

"So, what exactly makes the boy dangerous..?", Shuei questioned himself with ease. With a single touch to a tall grass. It bursted into flames, flames of purple. These flames began to spread out in a circle formation. Trapping Shuei and the two suspects of being targets. He grinned evilly. Knowing these flames would not parish in any matter until the user is knocked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is Coming: The Prophet Child   The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:36 pm

I walked into a danger zone when I saw Shuei, Kura, and the supposed child of prophecy. I brought my hand up to stretch.

"I shouldn't say welcome back to a weirdo, but.....welcome back Shuei." I grinned, staring at the flames.

"Hmmm....I could bring my fan out and weild the fire away or watch them...die?" I thought for a minute waiting for their next move.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is Coming: The Prophet Child   The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Kura then sights and held the boy, "Why do you want to kill this boy...just for watching someone to be hurt?" kura asked him quietly. She looked at the boy reassuringly go harm would come to him. "I don't know who you are, but I swore to protect this boy no matter what happens.

The boy whimpered a bit as he was frightened, so much has happened to him. "Kira, kira come here! Come save us, I'm scared kira...I'm scared..." he thought out mentally to try to find her.

Kura gasped as he was actually using his power. She stopped his yelling as heis voice echoed.

However outbid the flames was haichu, who did not seem happy and was in a ghost form but stronger. She seemed very upset as her expression showed she was pretty much pissed off. "What do you think you were going to do to my child?!" she snarled as her sences were focused to protect her child. She did not like this situation at all.

"N-nani?!" kura muttered as she didnt expect this.kuras grip tightened as she couldn't really belied this.

Haichu then walked over to her child and hugged him crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War is Coming: The Prophet Child   The War is Coming: The Prophet Child Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War is Coming: The Prophet Child
Page 1 of 1