The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The War is coming : Planning

Go down 
+3
Kagura
rainbowtast
Uchiha Madara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
The War is coming : Planning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The War is coming : Planning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
The War is coming : Planning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The War is coming : Planning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

The War is coming : Planning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:01 pm

Kura made a glare because she knew what Pein just did and she let out a threatening growl. Just because she was nice and didn't hurt him though had the power, didn't mean she would do what she could to keep peace. She just hope he got the message not to mess with her unless he wished for a lot of pain. "Wait when did I start thinking like this!?" she thought in confusion and sighed mentally. "I swear if it's the psycho kagai again I can't wait until Haichu takes over..." she accidently muttered outloud. Haichu seemed to notice and patted her on the back. "Ish okay Kura-san...you could take care of anyone if you wanted to!" she grinned and Kura laughed knowing it was so true.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com

The War is coming : Planning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2