The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The War is coming : Planning

Go down 
+3
Kagura
rainbowtast
Uchiha Madara
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
The War is coming : Planning Left_bar_bleue100/100The War is coming : Planning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
The War is coming : Planning Left_bar_bleue100/100The War is coming : Planning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

The War is coming : Planning Empty
PostSubject: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:24 pm

I walked through the forest, warding the place with genjutsus. We have made progress in the upcoming war. We are gathering supporters and the like. This forest would be used to train them, and form our plans.

"This is enough for today. Tomorrow, my chakra would be replenished and I'll probably add some more traps and whatnot." I thought.

Taking out a scroll, I broke the seal and my cloak and mask appeared. I would need to go back to Akatsuki, and make sure Sasuke doesn't get killed....yet.
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female
Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Alice bit her lip, still thinking of deciding on if she should join Kagura and Madara or not.

'Should I join? I mean, I would surely die if I don't... and I'm an Uchiha, so surely, I cannot die yet... -sigh- I guess there really is not choice... I have to join whether I like it or not if I don't wish to die.. Looks like I'm joining...' She thought, sighing.

She ran her pallid hands through her flame-orange hair, getting up from where she was sitting on a rock outside the Akatsuki, awaiting the return of Madara or Kagura to tell them her answer.

ooc: Should I reply to the other topic that Kagura (Sasuke...?) put up? Because if you guys are going to start a war... yeah... I wanna join. ^^

Last edited by Alice Uchiha on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:16 am

As soon as Kagura got back from the other part of the forest, where she was putting genjutsus on her side, she did encounter Alice and glared at her. It wasn't time to break out and attack her, it wasn't war yet and Alice didn't know Kagura, well at least not her face yet.

"Tell me... What are you doing here, little girl...?" Kagura asked her. It is true some rumors about the war upcoming were floating around the villagers but how did she know Kagura was involved or maybe she knew Madara and concluded he was involved in this? Kagura wasn't stupid at all. From behind her mask she glanced a second to her katana posed on her left leg and slipped her hand in the pocket bag on her back where kunais were placed.
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:21 pm

She bit her bottom lip, standing up and looking at the woman in front of her. 'This isn't Madara... so is this Kagura?' She thought, glancing slightly at the other girl's appearance.

"There has been rumours of the upcoming war... that Madara and Kagura plan to initiate... If the rumours are true, than I wish to join. I'm not a little girl, but I am Alice Uchiha, and Madara is my older brother... Seeing as though you are not him, neither are you an Akatsuki member that I recognize, you must be either a new member or..." She trailed off, realizing that this must be Kagura.
She activated her eyes to prove that she was indeed an Uchiha and tilted her head, watching who she assumed was Kagura to see if she was a threat. "You are Kagura, ne?" She asked, her eyes never leaving the other.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Sitting on the tree, I rested my head on the trunk and slept. The rest of the Akatsuki members were too hyper. I don't even know why I chose them. I heard the shuffling of leaves and listened to who it may be.

"Ah...sharingan. Might be Alice...oh and why is my partner in crime here with her?" I grinned, my eyes still closed. I think listening would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Kira looked around and sighed heavily. This was a bit to far, first off, she had to make sure Konoha was alright as it was her old village. Then there was her village as now she had the demonic village. This wasn't good, being the Akkikage, and being with the Sacred Flames was hard. "Okay, first I needa talk to Kura..." Kira sighed walking through the forest to a gate using Amaterasu to open it transporting her to the Sacred Flames Hideout.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Kura however sighed watching kira go in. "dear me...I can't involved in another war...and even if I don't I only have a couple days before haichu gets the body back...knowing her she's going to have issues with the seperatrd uchihas..." kura muttered stroking her dragon. "I don't want to be stuck in the middle..." kura sighed thinking before looking at re gateway.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Kira

Kira

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Kira then saw Kura, "C'mon we don't have all day..." Kira thought to Kura. Kira then sat down at the table with the 9 others. "So...it's either you guys get your villages involved or we're doomed..." Kira groaned miserably, "Okay so what do we have? I'm the demonic, Kura was the Moon but now the Dragonic? Uhmm....Awai is life...Ai is love....gah...errr....Kina is the star village..yumi the sun?" Kira looked up from the scroll, "So thats 5 of us...I'm not sure if Kura will join...what about you other five?" Kira looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Kura growled lightly at the thought. She didn't really want to fight, even if he could keep her village safe it was her duty to keep life problem was did she heal everyone or just kill the causees of mahem. Either a. Haichu would be so happy when she was out she would be oblivious to danger or b. Kagai could break out and try murderig everyone, either way this wasn't good. Kura let the portal close as she would be back in a while. Thinking kura walked through the forest thinkig of what she needed todo.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Kagura smirked from behind her mask and laughed.
"Indeed I am. But joining us isn't so easy my dear, it is not because you know Madara that I will let you throught just like a finger clap..." As she said this she all of a sudden felt the presence of someone else, her intuition was strong and she was rarely wrong, she looked in the back and examinated around and caught Madara.

"Hmm... looks like we got company."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Kura lifted her head knowing others are here. "Kira stay in re base others are here..." kura thought to kira and held her head. "dear god not now..." kura muttered as she had another sharp pain to the brain. "Great...I have little time left..." kura muttered and lifted her jacket up and there was a seal. She focused her chakra on it and it made the pain ease.

Kura then walked to an opening and summoned her dragon. "I need to go check something..." kura muttered holding her head from diziness
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:28 pm

I just stayed at my branch and chuckled. My eyes were still closed.

"I see that you've caught me. No worries, your little meeting won't be interrupted. Don't mind me." I peeked under my mask, slyly glancing at them and smirked.

"I wanted to see her abilities too. After all, we need strong allies. Danzo and his root anbu will be no match...even if he recently acquired a sharingan eye." I slipped on the mask again and continued to rest.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Kura then picked up, "Alice and....Madara? Oh dear Haichu is definatly not going to like this. However Haichu in ghost form appeared "Awww don't be like that Kura!" she smiled "Soon you won't have to worry!" haichu giggles in a childish way and kura looked away. "Thats what I'm worried about..." kura looked at her dragon. "we need to check the graveyard later to make sure that..." kura was discontinued as haichu just sneaked off looking for the uchihas
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Kagura smiled as she revealed herself, removing her anbu mask, to both of them. ''I think it this quite appropriate to have yourself against your own kind, Madara. Would you? ... Fight her.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:50 pm

I raised an eyebrow under my mask.

"Fight my own sister? Interesting.....but...." I thought. I turned to my side and faced them.

"However, I must reject as much as I like to fight her. I haven't seen your abilities Kagura.....maybe you can show it to me now. I just felt your chakra level, I haven't seen the ability at all." I put the mask on and lazily jumped down.
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Alice scuffed her feet on the ground, looking down slightly.
"Fight Madara-niisama? Hell no... I am good at fighting, But I am better at jutsus.."

'Why must you be so stupid, kit? You are good at both, equally. You just prefer to do jutsus because of the last time you fought.'
'Shut up, Tsubaki. And I haven't heard from you in a long time.. Where've you been?'
'I was asleep.'
'For 5 years?'
'Yes, now watch Tamaska while I go sleep once more. I am checking up on you, I hope you know.'
' -eyeroll- Okay, just don't disturb my memories like last time.'
' -smirk- That was an accident.'
' I don't care, now go.'
'Before I leave, I shall let you know now: I'm going to be guiding you through this battle so you don't get yourself killed.'
'...Thank you...'
'Anytime, kit.'

Alice didn't hear from her again, and she just mentally rolled her eyes, but couldn't help feeling a bit grateful towards her split/demon.
She smiled slightly, twitching as Tami came up beside her, looking at Kagura and Madara. He growled slightly at both of them, before recognizing Madara and wagging his tail slightly, lowly. Alice's neko-demon ears and tail came out upon her silent summoning.
"Hello Madara-niisan," she greeted, grinning. She nodded down at her demon wolf, who ran toward Madara, wagging his tail and wanting to be pet. Alice rolled her eyes slightly at Tami's foolishness, but smiled fondly at her long-time companion. She looked up at Kagura. "I can spar with someone if you like, so you can see my fighting level."

Last edited by Alice Uchiha on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot about Tsubaki T.T)
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:59 am

Haichu then skipped into an opening. "MADA ALICE!" Haichu squeled running up but was still a ghost. Kura then followed and froze as haichu looked back grinning and kura just glared ban meaning get-back-here-now face. Haichu giggled and continued to walk to them "Alice mada who is this..." haichu tilted her head blinking

Ooc: not the haichu you guys know
Mada remember in a topic. Long time ago when I first explained haichu and she had the 20 differet sharigan an stuff well thats her

Also I have a picture of her on my computer I'll get
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:16 pm

ooc: nevermind about Haichu just RP!

"Funny little guy you have. I've never seen him and he wags his tail at me. Good thing, I'm bad at taming pets." I grinned, picking the animal up and brushing its fur with my fingers.

Haichu's high pitched squeal made me turn around and alert for the incoming glomp, but as I saw she was in ghost form I relaxed.

"What are you doing here monkey? Come to marry me?" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 pm

ooc: her picture that I made
Spoiler:

Haichu grinned and jumped over alice then over her wolf and landed in front of Madara. "Is that any way to treat a friend?" she giggled and then walked over to Kura. "What no hi to a friend?" Haichu said giggling once again and Kura just took a step back. "Errr....no...I should umm...go..." Kura then turned around. "Oh nonesence friends are friends right?" Haichu said grinning. Kura sighed, "Haichu please, I already have to worry about chakra levels and your taking up to much...you can talk to them later..." Kura then looked away. "But...but...Kura-san..." Haichu made a sniffling sound. This is what she always did to get her way to Kura. Kura looked away, "Don't look...Don't look..Don't look....Don't look " she looked and then looked away. "FINE!" Kura growled
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:20 pm

pain then appeared behinkura grabbing her by the shoulders lowering his head whispering something "You should join...because people like you won't get hurt..." pain then let it sink in and he let her go and walked over to madara.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Haichu made a face at Pain like, get-away-look as Kura shuttered, she hated when people did that, it made her twitch like crazy. Kura then stepped behind Haichu, "Yeah, you can stay out just keep Pein away from me..." Kura whispered. "Oh and I'll even throw in your special katana for your birthday." Kura said and Haichu squealed, "Ohh do I get it ingraved with my full name?" she asked and Kura smiled and nodded. Things like that would make haichu act like a child.
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Alice grinned at Kura, tensing when she thought the other girl was going to glomp her. "Ne?" She asked as she felt nothing knock her down, when she realized that she was in ghost form.

'Baka.'
'S-T-F-U.'
'Are you using acronyms now?'
'-ignores-'

Alice smiled at Haichu. "Ne... Haichu sounds familiar.. Ah well.. Nice to meet you!" She smiled, bowing slightly and looked over at Pein. "The hell..?" She shrugged and called Tami back, ignoring her other self. She waved at Kura. "Hi Kuri-chan!!" She giggled and looked over at Pain, nodding in greeting. She looked around at everyone.
"Wow... Almost all of us are here, ne?" She said more to herself than to anyone else.

ooc: Gah, why must I kill topics? -sobs-

Last edited by Alice Uchiha on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I killed it x.x)
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:43 pm

OOC: you didn't xD

Kura sighed and waved back but really wanted to leave now due to the fact of all the Akatsuki members. Haichu grinned at Alice, "Heya!!" she giggled and began to walk off as Kura followed a bit wary.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:49 am

Pain watched making a handsign to track where they were going, he wasn't going to let the demons slip away that easily.
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Alice bit her lip, noticing another aura was close by. She shook her head, shrugging it off as she smiled at Kura. "HII!" She grinned and waved back, giggling. Shaking her head once more, she glanced around to see who was with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War is coming : Planning   The War is coming : Planning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War is coming : Planning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next