The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of Naruto Uzumaki

Go down 
+2
Neji Hyuga
Naruto Uzumaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Return of Naruto Uzumaki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Return of Naruto Uzumaki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Return of Naruto Uzumaki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Return of Naruto Uzumaki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Return of Naruto Uzumaki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of Naruto Uzumaki   Return of Naruto Uzumaki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 pm

'We're not talking about you Haichu. Sasuke.......well, you could say."
I replied, waving off Zak's glare.
"Well, no demons today....except me....stop thinking about that and let's go eat."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Return of Naruto Uzumaki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of Naruto Uzumaki   Return of Naruto Uzumaki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:21 pm

I shrugged, "Ah well...doesn't matter...." I sighed then thinking to myself. "Well, I can just stay at my village...I should train as well...besides I have to take care of the demons....heh...perfect...my demonic village..." I smiled inwardly thinking about all my friends
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com

Return of Naruto Uzumaki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2