The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A mysterious lady?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
HP:
A mysterious lady? Left_bar_bleue100/100A mysterious lady? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
A mysterious lady? Left_bar_bleue100/100A mysterious lady? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

A mysterious lady? Empty
PostSubject: A mysterious lady?   A mysterious lady? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Soft was the wind around Konoha but strong enough to carry on leaves with itself throught the air. The giant brown doors of wood serving as an entrance to the village were opened as usual, for the sun, it was awakening from it's night. A young lady, or woman if you prefer, walked to the front of the entrance door and stopped. She looked at the gate and its structures, this kind of door was pretty common to the villages, somehow... The dawn of the day, that's when she arrived to Konoha.

Her name was Mieke, but no one knew, the young lady was experimented in battles and knew so much about senbons manipulation that she surpassed anyone in such specialization. She was even better than the famous Tenten who supposely never misses a hit. Still, as the mysterious lady entered the village no guards were on duty. Were they sleeping? Probably... But Mieke didn't mind at all. It was pretty easier than she thought to enter Konoha without problems.

Now in Konoha, Mieke walked in the street she was on and catched someone by the corner of the eyes. Doing like she didn't notice, she pretended to change her direction for the right and then quickly grabbed the person in question and broke her neck. Hopefully, none discovered this, also the person whom she broke the neck was a woman around her age and... An anbu. 'Geez, that is an Anbu? A piece of trash, yea...' She thought and stole her clothes to wear them and play the role of Anbu to infiltrate the village.

'Now I've got a plan to infiltrate this village, let's just hope this works... I'm pretty sure it will on all these scums.'

Mieke smirked and succeeded on stealing the place of the Anbu woman.

----- Note: When you post, it's 2 days after what you read.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

A mysterious lady? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious lady?   A mysterious lady? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:54 pm

OOC: when you read my post, remember no one can tell it's haichu besides an Uchiha who better keep there mouth shut, because she had to change her identity to keep her safe.

Haichu was walking along the roads as a somewhat changed person. Ehe realized something peculiar as she passed some ANBU. She herself, was now an ANBU but only to keep the people safe as she wouldn't allow death to take it's toll on the innocence who do the right thing. Haichu then felt the same presence again and caught a glance from under her mask but made sure no one noticed. She was skilled with battles, including when she makes sure no one makes it out alive once they find out either, who she is, or what she is. This form was really starting to aggravate her, because she couldn't fly without bringing her wings forth. The presence was really starting to tick her off because she then checked the ANBU list as she say the name, 'Sumizone' (The one you killed Mieke) and definatly knew that wasn't her. She was friends with Sumizone so Haichu knew it was an imposter but acted the same nevertheless, only letting thoughts roam her mind.

"Sumizone! Come here..." Haichu yelled to the imposter in her voice like she always does as the other ANBU ignored her as they always did.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

A mysterious lady? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious lady?   A mysterious lady? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:25 pm

''Sumizone! Come here...'' Mieke heard as someone called for the anbu she just killed, well at least it probably was her, so she made the body disappear with a scroll and jumped in the direction from where the scream came. But Mieke wasn't stupid, she had changed her appearance for the Anbu's girl named Sumizone and also her voice from what she heard when the girl died.

So. Even if the woman who called would have known she wasn't Sumizone, she'd have no proof she wasn't and would pass for an insane. As her feet touched the ground and joined the woman in question, her eyes looked directly at her and she asked: ''What is it?'' with Sumizone's voice and appearance. She'll have to keep it that way for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

A mysterious lady? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious lady?   A mysterious lady? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Haichu knew that she knew that Haichu knew that she wasn't the real Sumizone. But of course, being the sneaking self, she did witnessed her death and had it taped in her Mangekyou, which was a special kind. Haichu then smiled taking her mask off as her Sharingan showed. "So, What happened yesterday? You promised to meet me at the weapons store to show me a special katana you made..." her voice trailed off looking disappointed even though she was acting, which no one could tell the difference.

"I'll get her to admit it somehow...." Haichu thought in the back of her head but still smiling.

"So, are you going to show me the katana, or what?" Haichu asked as she looked at her mask.

She only pretended this was Sumizone, yet other ANBU came to already as me if she was alright, because she seemed a bit off, but Haichu reasurred them that it was just normal.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

A mysterious lady? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious lady?   A mysterious lady? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Mieke smiled to her, ''Well, it seems I lost it or someone stole it...'' she said a bit deceived. ''Excuse me but I have to go for now.'' Mieke walked away and once she finally was sure to be alone, after she hid herself in the forest, she changed her appearance for her true one but without snake hair but with normal hair. Some minutes later was back in the village. 'It seems the plan of being an anbu wasn't so good after all, let's just be myself without attracting too much attention.' she thought. With that she slightly changed her face so she won't be recognized later.

ooc: I deleted Naruto's post because it had NO point in the main story of the roleplay and he didn't respect the note.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

A mysterious lady? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious lady?   A mysterious lady? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:52 pm

OOC: thanks ^.^

However Haichu had followed to watch to see what happened before disappearing back at the headquarters. Truthfully I hated being of service to the village because I had to worry about my own village and I needed to get home to the demons. She sighed and sat down thinking about what to do. Haichu then let out an aggravated sigh as she sat up and began to scheme on my next plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A mysterious lady? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious lady?   A mysterious lady? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mysterious lady?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: The Great Gate-
Jump to: