The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:54 pm

I was left standing there, the yaoi thoughts and incest fantasies of Alice stuck in my mind.
"That was even more disturbing than Itachi, Me and Sasuke had..."
I flushed furiously and shook my head.
"I've got to get rid of the sugar in my house, away from Alice at least."
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female
Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am

I heard what Madara said, and snickered quietly to myself. Okay, I was a yaoi/incest fangirl... But aren't we all at least once in our lives? "No taking my sugar nii-san!!" I yelled out. I walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge.
Only to be met with a semi-empty fridge. "Oh my kami, do they ever shop?! And, am I the only girl here.....? I better not be a fricken' maid!!" I huffed to myself.

ooc:omg, I'm freaking sick and it suuuucks like hell!!!! I keep coughing every few seconds, then stop, then hack, then stop, then cough again!! It's very annoying, and I think I should like.. I dunno.. give to one of my friends... Actually, I planning on "giving" my cough to one of my friends... mwhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:01 pm

I then felt 3 people by me. I already was sitting down hugging my legs crying, wings wrapped around me. "go away......" I muttered. It was

Kyen
Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Toumajx2

Zero
Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 A7d8

Seiro
Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Demon-7

Kyen hugged me but I didn't reply.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:04 pm

ooc: you really like bishies around you Haichu ne? XD
-----------------------------------
"Yes I will take your sugar away!"
i yelled back, laughing to myself.
Going down the stairs, I walked towards Alice.
"Oh..that's not the fridge with food. It's the one in my room, since I was the only one living here first."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:23 pm

OOC: they're my friends in rl....
Seiro: What's that supposed to mean!?
Kyen: -.-
Zero: remember when we blew up the house with dameon?
Haichu: hell yeah, pyro maniacs kick ass!!!

Haichu sat up and looked around, "I hate not having my brother around..." she muttered as Kyen hugged her and Seiro sat next to her as Zero looked around
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 pm

ooc: it means she likes guys who are good looking around her.....XD
----------------------------------
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:18 am

ooc:....o_O I know.... and omg, ZERO RULES!!! xD

I rolled my eyes. "Greaaaat... Well, let's go to the store and pick up some food, and then we can find out where the hell the other Uchiha, that doesn't think she belongs, is, because she'll starve if she is out there too long... Oh, and 'Dara-niisan, what was up with her aura? It was all... like, weird....ish..." I said, glomping Madara-nii once more and standing up.

ooc: glomping people is fuuuuuuun!!! and all the Uchihas' are BISHIESSSSSS!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:20 am

ooc: shuddap mada, they are meh friends in rl who chose their pics Razz

I muttered something before falling asleep from anxiety
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:17 pm

ooc: but they like hugging you a lot
and that is plain weird.
-----------------------------
I shook my head and patted Alice.
"Ride on my back and we'll find the other."
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:27 pm

ooc: lol, but I have a bunch of friends who hug meeee!! ^_^ Although.... most of the time, whenever I hug them, they think I like them...o_O

My eyes widened a little from the suggestition of riding on his back. But then, I burst out laughing, because of my sick mind. "Hahaha, okay nii-san. But just because I'm doing this, don't get any wrong, perverted ides, got it?" I said, getting up on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 pm

OOC:.......that's because they think I'm gonna die...either of suicide, or for going out in the world to save my friends from things....it's a long story...

Very Clingy.....
========================================
Kyen nodded to the others as they headed to the forest as Kyen carried me/flew me into the forest to rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:00 pm

"That's not possible. I ain't getting perverted ideas from THIS."
I chuckled at Alice's antics and carried her.
"So because of that, no YAOI for a week."
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm

My eyes watered up. "But..But don't you love.. love me? Why...Why be so mean...?"
I started to cry.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 pm

"Your onii-san won't fall for that."
I said walking, carrying her.
"Yaoi isn't necessary either."
-----------------
ooc: yaoi is necessary irl XD
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:48 pm

ooc: totally xD lol

I started to cry. "Yes it iiiiiiiiis! It's the sole of my existence! I need it to breathe! Without it I cannot function!!"

ooc: lol, it sounds like I'm confessing my love xD
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:52 pm

ooc: now you can marry YAOI XD
if that's even possible >.>
--------------------------------
"You be quiet or I drop you."
I shook my head, trying to get her loud voice from breaking my eardrums.
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:06 pm

ooc: I think it is... o_O

I grinned and quieted down. I hummed my favorite song and then started to sing.

"..........But that’s not why I’m here.I came down here to tell you.It rains in heaven all day long! I wanna find you so bad and let you know, I’m miserable up here without you.Miserable up here without you.
Don’t believe that it’s better, When you leave everything behind.... Don’t believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die. Don’t believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die......."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:13 pm

OOC: we had to devise this post XD

Kyen heard an annoying voice and put the fire out. "C'mon guys this place is too noisy.." he muttered as Zero nodded and Seiro watched me. I woke up, "Just make the Uchiha's leave me alone..." I muttered and Kyen looked at me, "Why would you say that? Aren't they your friends???" He asked as Zero just watched. I looked away as I couldn't reply and I began to walk away but the three of them got up and followed, which somewhat irritated me as I flew off at high speeds, knowing that Kyen could keep up.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:16 pm

"Sorry Alice. Onii-san can't die. Imortal remember?"
I smirked, replying to her song.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:49 pm

We landed on an island and I sat in a l position. "Remember last time?" Kyen smiled and I sighed. "Meh..." Imtutered
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:23 am

"Sorede? Maybe I just like the song, nii-san! Pffft. Tonikaku, I wasn't impyling that... Ii yo, sou nee... maybe I was... Whatever, lemme just sing another emo-depressive song!" I started to think of one and started to sing it. "I couldn't tell you why she felt that way, She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her, I just watched her make the same mistakes again.
What's wrong, what's wrong now? Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home. That's where she lies, broken inside. With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why. You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind. Be strong, be strong now. Too many, too many problems. Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home. That's where she lies, broken inside. With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes. Broken inside.
Her feelings she hides. Her dreams she can't find. She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind. She can't find her place. She's losing her faith. She's fallen from grace. She's all over the place. Yeah, oh..She wants to go home, but nobody's home. That's where she lies, broken inside. With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh...
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh... "

ooc: I have this song stuck in my head....
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:03 pm

OOC: that fits me perfectly o.O irl and here.....weird....

I sighed and then went to the gave as kyen and tdhe others were waiting.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:18 pm

I chuckled, listening to Alice sing.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Itachi walks in, he stops and dropped the cup of hot tea he was holding, spilling it all over his clothes. He stared at a moment then in a falsely controlled voice talked to madara

".... Madara-dono.... would you like to EXPLAIN to me why there's a crowd in my house?"

anyone can see by now he had white knuckles and was clenching and unclenching his fists

ooc: >/_\> i have my own house thankyou.
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:33 pm

OOC: TACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! *glomps* hihi!

I continued to hum all the way to the store-thingy where we were suppose to go shopping. 'I wonder what Itachi and Haichu are doing.....'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion   Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice/Itachi/Madara/Sasuke Uchiha's Mansion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next