The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosplay Ideas ( Because I'm very bored XD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Cosplay Ideas ( Because I'm very bored XD) Left_bar_bleue100/100Cosplay Ideas ( Because I'm very bored XD) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Cosplay Ideas ( Because I'm very bored XD) Left_bar_bleue100/100Cosplay Ideas ( Because I'm very bored XD) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Cosplay Ideas ( Because I'm very bored XD) Empty
PostSubject: Cosplay Ideas ( Because I'm very bored XD)   Cosplay Ideas ( Because I'm very bored XD) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:18 am

Ah Ha!! The other one got locked because.... ADD...

ANYHOW!!! What do you plan on cosplaying as when you go to a Con/ Halloween(My B-day)/ just for fun/i dunno you're drunk

I'm planning on being Joshua from TWEWY ...( OH COME ON!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TWEWY IS THEN YOU ARE SHUNNED TO BE THE WORSE DS GAMER EVER!!!!!!!!) On my B-Day ( Aka. Halloween) and maybe during Anime Evolution... Maybe even Sakura Con... Maybe I should cosplay as Shiki from again... TWEWY...

Maybe I should go as Namine as well... I'm pretty sure the Joshua wig would help out... hmm.....

I need a Mr. Mew if I'm going to cosplay as Shiki XDDD......... Good thing I know how to sew......

WHO WANT'S A PLAYER PIN PILLOW????????/// k that was random...
Back to top Go down

Cosplay Ideas ( Because I'm very bored XD)
Page 1 of 1