The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu

Go down 
+3
Shensie Maokasi
Kagura
Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu

Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Empty
PostSubject: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:52 am

Full name: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu
First name: Mother and Father call me Joshua
Birthday: N/A
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Village: Shibuya
Favorite food: Shio Ramen
Powers: Making objects fall into enemies with an orange cell phone, using pins as psychs ( That's not real, but Itachi wanted me to add more to this)
Class: Composer
Physical description: Shoulder length, messy gray-ish silver hair, violet eyes, pale skin, baby blue dress shirt and black jeans/ dress pants
Temper: Hardly any, very prissy-like
Story:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
HP:
Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Left_bar_bleue100/100Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Left_bar_bleue100/100Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:07 am

... is it me or you have totally nothing "naruto-ish" ?
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:18 am

I have already beat the game and ur charicter realy got on my bad side I hate prissy ppl and make ur charicter more naruto-ish as myrshann says make hm do jutsus or something like that
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:09 pm

That's not very nice you know... not to get on your bad side and I'm sorry if I did, but I don't have any Naruto-ish traits either...

Yea... we all know he can be a total ass sometimes with the more than annoying "Good work, Neku" quote. But still... I happened to beat the game too and I find him to be one of the best characters there ( I like Neku the best... XD).
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:21 pm

It took about 4 hours to get the battle system down heh my cousin rubbed it in my face ( useualy whoop his but at vidio games)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Shensie Maokasi wrote:
I have already beat the game and ur charicter realy got on my bad side I hate prissy ppl and make ur charicter more naruto-ish as myrshann says make hm do jutsus or something like that

I don't think anyone cares if you beat the game or not or if he got on your bad side. Nor if anyone cares if you hate prissy ppl.

Is this the welcome we exect from you? I don't think so. You are merly all but a student so I expect you to shut your mouth and know your place. your position now does not allow you to tell people what to do or what not.

I've also noticed you god moding alot this will be your last chance. Do not god mod and control other characters if you do you will have to face the concequences and be what joshua would call 'erased'

I think I make myself clear..

Joshua as for you please extend your description a little longer. your powers can include playing with pins for all i care

you'd be accepted when you do that as for now... Welcome to the uchiha Forest
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:35 pm

O.O *s deeply afrad of itachi*
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:39 pm

.... I think you do not understand do i have to repeat myself? you do not seem to take this seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:48 pm

I do take this very seriosly but since every thing else in my life is serious i need a little room under my collar Because a mey 2 bbest freinds moved
B.My mom is always stressed out so sometime shes on edje
and c.Im not that popular in scool cause i watch nartuto
so im sorry really i am if i Am annoying you i shal try and change it imediatly
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:56 pm

@_@ uhh neat? but ummm......doesnt see anything narutoish about it...oh well.....just saying....but waht about jutsu and stuff?

----------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: -falling asleep- havent.....slept........in.......1.........month.....school...is.....tomarrow.....
WONT LEAVE UCHIHA FOREST CUZ ITS AWSOME.......-starts falling asleep on keyboard.

if i get banned thts like the 3rd site for getting banned for ntohing...
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 pm

okay kura i fell bad 4 u and itachi is very forgiving learned that myself but he has a 3 strikes ur out rule like baseball okay im on my last strike kay just dont get on his bad side you will thank me later
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:09 pm

??????? Madara already told me xD but then again....o.e you should see some of the bad sides of meh ppl i know... o.e -shivers- its scary.....very scary....
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:30 pm

...heh you guys haven't seen Itachi's worst judgement Twisted Evil
and Welcome Joshua!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu   Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryuu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Information :: Descriptions-
Jump to: