The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Premier arret

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Premier arret Left_bar_bleue100/100Premier arret Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Premier arret Empty
PostSubject: Premier arret   Premier arret Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:20 pm

After a short walk around Konoha, Neji was still having Injurie grabbing his arm at this time of the day, the sun was high up in the sky, nothing bothering at the moment. Close from the ninja academy.

-As you can see nothing has change much on this area...I don't think any interesting events happened there...

Eyes look down at her, wondering if she was just listening to him or maybe she was having her attention elsewhere.

''..she hasn't change abit...now that I think about it, Injurie kept the same gentle expression event after years...''
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female
Number of posts : 47

Premier arret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier arret   Premier arret Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:21 pm

Indeed, Injurie kept on holding onto Neji's arm. She would also squeeze it some as they walked into the academy. She was so thrilled by the idea that she was gonna see all her old friends again. She also wondered how much they had changed physically. Neji's quite handsom she told to herself and her eyes would shift slowly towards Neji. Her eyes decending from the top as she watched his physic. Blushing a lil a she roamed his body, she would lightly look back up after he had spoken to her.

"Oh... uhm what was that?... oh yea, everything looks the same, thats good. I won't get too lost hehe...eh...sorry I was... I was just..."

She'd turn red as she spoke

"Uhm... you grew up to be a handsome boy Neji. If it wasn't for your eyes and hair, I wouldn't have recognize you.. hehe..."

She'd look down, her eyes hidden by the shadings from her hair. Oh boy, what am I doing?
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Premier arret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier arret   Premier arret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:19 pm

'..Where is it?'
Tensenga thoughjt to himself as he wondered wihthin the village. Giving a path of destruction along to where he has gone. Leaving trails of blood and burning buildings crumbling into the ground. Soon he made his way into the academy. As he did walk by he passed Neji and Injurie as he began to rip through walls and the floor, in search of something.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Premier arret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier arret   Premier arret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:45 pm

After listening to Injurie's words, Neji's eyes would wide opened, he thought she would have just make a few comments about the academy that hasn't change a bit, instead of a compliment from his physic. But it was so unexpected that he took a few seconds before adding.

-...Excuse me? Well thats...sure it is...what a surprised!

Having a look at his own self, cheeks would lightly turn red for once.

-..T--thanks I..guess? Handsome you say? Me?...

Feeling some embarrassement by his lack of words, nothing was comming out as he expected to be. Avoiding eye contact with her.

-I could say the same about you..you've grown up to be a pretty woman--

Trying to get back his words, both hands hiding his lips, of course Neji did not mean to offense her by acting like now. Usually able to sense danger when it was comming, but the panic was so obvious that he couldn't hear Tensenga's rampage.

''Before turning this into a mess I better shut it now...''

Now remaining silent, only staring her, hoping she wouldn't have hear his last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Premier arret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier arret   Premier arret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:22 pm

*Is behind a tree and grabs tsunagi and bulls him back* what are u doing Let them be okay bsids ive alreadye sensen a powerful forme a Tsunaki village so go
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Premier arret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier arret   Premier arret Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Sighs "Destruction...destroy and ill bring back...Time...Space...Tenshi..."holds hand to the area of the village and it reverses so it was never destroyed.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Premier arret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier arret   Premier arret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premier arret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Academy-
Jump to: