The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatsuki Attire!

Go down 
+8
Shinaru Nara
Uzuki Jing
Hinata Hyuga
Shikamaru Nara
mimi
IchigoArianna
Itachi Uchiha
Hanataro Yamada
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:11 am

-Itachi's Missin Outfit-

"Itachi seems to have lost his Akatsuki Attire!"

It was said that one day, Itachi Uchiha was traveling to the Land of Bears, on personal reasons. But this Country is not like any other. It is surrounded by a high cayon, which is filled with poisonous gas.

So how Itachi was able to get into this Land, is odd. Though, his akatuksi attire might of been the reason for how he was able to past through the gas, to the Land.

I, Hanataro Yamada, sent this request out because just yesterdey, Itachi came into the medical center feeling ill. And once Itachi came to his sences, he explained all that happened to me, his medic.

You see. While Itachi was traveling towards the Land, he took a moment's rest in some cave, that was part of the cayon. The odd thing is...that once he woke up he noticed it was gone. So since he was still in the cave, with the affects of the gas, he had no other choice but to head back to the Leaf Village for special treatment!

Obviously, someone has stolen the very sacred Akatsuki Attire of Uciha, Itachi!

MISSON: Go to outskirts, of the Land of Bears! Go inside that cave! And find the theif for this shameful crime!

REWARD: [You receive once given to Itachi Uchiha.]
Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Naruto Saw the post and jumped with joy.
i'll finish this mission in and instant,Believe it!
Naruto looked around.
but..where do i sign up..and where do i put the cloak when i find it..
Naruto sighed.
damn it.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:16 pm

While Naruto was looking at the post of the missin item, Hanataro found himself also walking towards that area. So, from seeing someone near his post, he decided to walk on over to him.

-Hey, Naruto, is it? Nice to have finally met you. And right on time too.-

Hanataro smiled lightly at Naruto.
-So you've read the post of this imporant mission? Please. If you accept it, I will be very honored that you're helping an ill shinobi. And I bet Itachi will be just as thankful.-

Now turning to the post, Hanataro sighed.
-This mission is C-rank, you do know? So it's not necessarily going to be a walk in the park. So, Naruto. Inorder to do this mission, you need to have atleast one other partner with you. Or are you willing to go to the cave, in the cayons, of the Land of Bears?-

As he let Naruto think to himself, Hanataro started to walk back to the village.
-I must be going now. Back to the medical center. I'll give you a day before the mission begins. Others might happen to come by or you even might find another partner. For now I'm off Naruto.-

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:21 pm

Naruto turned to the person.
oh,thanks!
Naruto laughed.
I'm going to be the future Hokage,i cant lose to bears,but..i think i'll bring hinata with me..
Naruto smiled at him.
ok then! i'll come back here tomorrow,Believe it!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:51 pm

*itachi limped over lookin' a lil pale & sick* pale

"Yamada......there should b at least 3 ppl......to go to the land of bears."murmmered itachi

"and naruto...... the bears r as big as ....... hmm.......let's say the faces carved on the mountian"*points to the hokage's faces*"tip....if u kill a bear and make it in to clothing they/ppl say tat it keeps the gas away for a limited ammount of time"
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:54 pm

Ichigo walked in.
I'll go I will I have nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:11 pm

Naruto looked at Ichigo.
no,i dont want to be with you,i'll ask hinata or shikamaru to help me.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:47 pm

Hanataro nodded at Itachi.
-I agree. Then 3 people it should be. If more...than that betters their survival rate-

He turned to Naruto.
-Please listen to Itachi's warning! What he is saying, may be a great clue to get through the dangers of that place. But just because the Country is called "The Land of Bears" doesn't truely mean it is over-taken by wild bear-like beasts.-

While Naruto talked things over with Itchigo. Hanataro inturupted them.
-Naruto. You should probably let her come with you. Please. The more shinobi. The better. And if you are able to get Hinata and Shikamaru as well, then that would be even more better.-
Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:50 pm

Naruto sighed.
fine.
naruto looked at ichigo.
if you..threat hinata at all i'm leaving you alone.
naruto sat down.
i sent an invite to hinata but shikamaru i havent seen him.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:26 am

Naruto I dont like you I like Kiba god. If you wouldnt mind could I ask Kiba to come along. Ive been trying to get new inspiration for my drawings...And Ive been told to gather herbs as well...I have these clothes that might help..I can make up some antidotes as well...
Ichigo bowed her head and went out the door as she was gathering food and herbs to take along with her.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:32 pm

-Okay, okay, you guys. Naruto and Ichigo.-

Hanataro smiled lightly.
-I like that idea! So all right then. Naruto; you go with Hinata. And Ichigo; you go with Kiba. But if you two have other partners that will make your team's all 3, then that would be awsome!-

Now laughing some, he kept a cute smile on his face.
-You guys should get together with your partners and head out very soon.-

He turned back, to face Itachi, who was laying on the medical bed. Then tilted his head.
-OH. THAT'S RIGHT...-

Suddenly Hanataro ran over to a nearby closet and opened it.
-I almost forgot....-

While he was searching around in the closet, he laughed some.
-Heh, heh. I wouldn't want you guys going to a poisonous cave, without these!-

Hanataro closed the doors of the closet and turned around, with a hand full of supplies, blushing some now.
-...Can't have you all going into a dark and poisonous cave without flashlights and protection-masks. So take these with you, and get situated.-
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:25 pm

Ichigo walked back in as her backpack had food for everyone enough for 2 weeks and herbs for poinsonings and to stop bleeding.
Hanataro, would you help me with making medicene shots for 10 people 10 shots each for poison control. I want to be prepared so no one dies on this journey.
Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:46 pm

Naruto sighed.
ok then. i'll go with hinata.
Naruto sat down waiting to hinata.
just dont get in our way,ok ichigo?
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:48 pm

*sighs*

"naruto U talk to much Hinata this Hinata tat. and drag her into things....*shakes head*.... can't u give her a chance to decide? "
Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:59 pm

Naruto looked down.
..its because i love her and i dont want her to be alone..
Naruto sighed.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:07 pm

Yes we no but... every one has their rites and paths to chose
Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:08 pm

(occ: that was in my mind..idiot,[i] means in mind... >_<)
Back to top Go down
mimi

Female
Number of posts : 20

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:46 am

Ino entered in and looked at them.
- "Hey! I'm coming with Shikamaru, so Ichigo bring Kiba and we'll make it on our side. I can leave Shikamaru with Hinata and Naruto, he won't care that much..." she said and smiled to her.
She looked on the back, hoping Shikamaru or Kiba would arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:29 am

Ino do you know how to make poison control shots. I wanna be ready if we get attacked.
Ichigo sat there as she was grinding up some herbs making it into a paste.
Back to top Go down
mimi

Female
Number of posts : 20

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:40 am

Ino raised an eyebrow then frowned.
- "Poison control... shots...?"
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:32 pm

Unexpectingly, Shikamaru was already in the building where Itachi was ill at, and most leaf ninja where already there.

He sat on one of the beds that was right next to the one Hanataro and Itachi was at. Just sitting. Not in no kind of injury what-so-ever.

As mostly always, he was jus being lazy, and felt like he should rest, while everyone was getting situated.

So he then got up from the bed an started to head out. Then he turned to the group an yawned, while waving them on.
"You guys go a'head without me. How about I jus meet you guys up there. Once you all even enter that cave in the cayon."

He stretched his arms out a bit, still feeling a bit tired.
"I'm jus gonna take in a good nap. Dont worry. I'll be there. I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:21 pm

Heh shika u sound like the hare in the story "thehare and the tortose"
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:48 am

Hinata's eyes were shifting around the unfamiliar area around her, she was called by Naruto to come here, hope she was at the right place, orbs would stop shifting as she saw Naruto nearby, smile across her face, stepping closer from him.
-Hehee...Naruto-kun!...so you wanted me to come right?
She would ask while swinging her forebody side to side, feeling abit embarrassed since the place was abit crowded, head would bow at each person, didn't want to bother something or a conversation.
Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:02 am

Naruto looked at hinata then smiled.
yup,i wanted you to come with me. so,you want to come with me?
Naruto kissed her cheek.
we are about to start.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:52 am

Hanataro stood next to Itachi while he was laying in his medical bed. So now, glancing down at Itachi, he tilting his head slightly.
-"The hare? ...Isn't that...the bunny? ...Or was it the turtle??"-

He sighed, with a smile on his face, and placed a rag over Itachi's head.
-"Y-You can go...Shikamaru. Just...be carefull, if you're going alone..."-

Just as Shikamaru seemed to be leaving, Hanataro spotted Hanata enter. Then he looked back at Itachi, whispering.
-"Seems like most of them are here. I should probably t-tell them to hurry and start the mission. The sooner the better. Before the person...or t-thing...that stole your Akatsuki attire decides to leave the cave in that canyon, near the Hoshigakura village."-

Meanwhile...Hanataro waited until everyone, and their teems, got settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akatsuki Attire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attire!   Akatsuki Attire! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attire!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next