The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated**   Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:50 am

All Sora wanted to do was finish his homework before the weekend was completely over. Yet, life was not as simple as he would like it to be. Instead of being at home in his own room, doing his work, he was in his best friend’s room, sharing the bed with him, while they both worked. Or rather, while Sora worked. Because Riku was doing it again. He was looking at him in that way. Sora hated it when Riku looked at him like that. It made him feel anxious, terrified, and exhilarated all at once, tension curling up into a ball in his stomach, and making it harder for him to breathe. Sora pretended not to notice, like he usually did. Some days it worked, and some days it didn’t. He never knew which kind of day it was going to be until he tried it. He went back to doing his homework with relish and hoped that Riku would take the hint and get back to doing his own.

“Sora, just when did you become so goddamn fuckable?” Riku asked, without batting an eye.

Sora cringed. Apparently it was going to be one of those days. Fine. He was accustomed to them by now. He tried his best to defuse the situation with wit. “Well, I got the certificate for it last week, if that’s what you mean.” he replied, not looking up from his Physics book.

Riku pushed his own book to the side and laid down, folding his arms beneath his chin, and watching Sora from under his silver eyelashes. “You’re funny, Sora. But I’d rather put that smart mouth of yours to better use.”

Sora groaned in exasperation. He knew the routine by now. Riku simply wasn’t going to let up until he was flat out rejected, and then he would just clam up and glare at Sora until he left for dinner. “Look Riku, we’ve already had this discussion. And I’ve told you a thousand times, I’m not attracted to you.”

Riku snorted. “Bullshit, Sora. Everyone is attracted to me.” He sat up suddenly as he recalled something. “Oh yeah! Did I tell you that I fucked Jake?”

Sora’s eyes widened as he looked up from his book. Now Riku had his attention. “Jake the Jock? Football Captain Jake? Jake Addison? That Jake?”

Riku nodded, a smug grin turning up the corners of his delicate mouth. “Yep. That Jake. Yesterday afternoon. Mr. All American Football Hero was on his knees before me, oogling me with those big baby blue eyes as he sucked my..”

“Hey! Spare me the nasty little details, please!” complained Sora, frowning. “There is such a thing as too much information, you know.”

Riku pouted. “Fine. I just thought you would like to know.”

“Riku, when have I ever wanted to know about your many conquests?” reasoned Sora. “I would be just as content to never know what or who the great Riku is doing this weekend.”

Riku grinned, and laid back down, rolling onto his back. “The great Riku. I like the sound of that.”

“You’re such a manwhore.” teased Sora, resuming his homework.

Riku appeared to think about this for a moment. “Well Sora, I don’t mean to be, you know. It’s just, I’ve got to get it out of my system somehow.”

“Do it by yourself.” suggested Sora, not looking up.

“Get real, Sora. Jerking off is so… adolescent.”

“Um, Riku, you are 17, you know.”

“I’ll be 18 in five months.” Riku replied. “Besides, I always was advanced for my age. So are you, or else you’d be a junior like everyone else your age, instead of a senior.” Riku snickered to himself. “Who ever heard of a 16 year old senior?”

Sora bristled. “Yeah, well you’re going to be a 20 year old senior if you don’t learn when to shut up and do your homework. Then I’ll be the one cracking age jokes at your expense.”

Riku was stunned into silence. Wild mild irritation he opened his book back up and started doing his work again. He worked until he came to a problem that gave him some trouble. Try as he might, he just couldn’t figure it out. He hated to admit it, but Sora was definitely the smart one when it came to school. He’d just have to swallow his pride and ask for help. “Hey, Sora?” he began, looking up, and then the words died in his throat.

Sora was intently reading his textbook, absently sucking on the eraser of his pencil as his sapphire eyes wandered over the contents of the pages. As Riku watched, Sora casually brushed away a lock of mahogany hair from his eyes with the back of one smooth, tan-skinned hand. Riku’s breath caught in his throat and he stared helplessly at his friend. Sora, you have no idea what you do to me.

Sora snapped out of his daze and glanced at Riku who was staring back at him almost desperately. “Riku? What is it?”

Riku swallowed in an effort to clear his throat. “Um, I need some help with this problem right here.”

Sora smirked. “The great Riku needs help? There is justice in the world, after all.”

“Heh.” replied Riku distractedly, his eyes following Sora’s every move.

“Well, which problem is it, you poor dummy?”

“This one.” answered Riku, pointing to the word problem.

Sora leaned over, and turned the book to himself. “Hmm… Oh come on! This is simple. Don’t you have your equations sheet?”

“What equations sheet?” asked Riku, not at all interested in the problem anymore.

“Oh yeah, that’s right. We got that sheet the day you bagged Selphie Tilwitt in the girls locker room.”

“Fuck those cheerleaders. Raw, raw, raw!” quipped Riku, snickering despite his interest in Sora’s teeth on that eraser.

“Not funny.” replied Sora, digging out his own equations sheet. “You’re terrible. Now listen up, you dope. This equation here is what you use when the problem calls for gravity. You understand?”

“Not in the least.” answered Riku, truthfully. He eyed Sora, fascinated by the eraser. “Sora, are you trying to give me a heart attack or what?” he breathed.

Sora blinked and looked at him. “What are you talking about? Riku?!” Riku had somehow managed to inch closer to him in a matter of seconds, and his face was for some odd reason, very close to Sora’s crotch. “What’s your problem, man?!”

Riku looked up at Sora, the desperation in his aquamarine eyes even more apparent. “Sora, just let me do it. Just this once. Please?”

Sora stared at his best friend, fearing that he had finally gone mad. “Do what?!”

“Get you off.” replied Riku calmly as if he were simply telling Sora to pass the remote. “You’ll like it, I’ll like it, and everyone will go home a winner.” He stroked his hand over the curve of Sora’s groin and reached for the zipper.

“Oh come on, Riku!” shrieked Sora, slapping his hand away and jumping off the bed. “I thought we’d settled this!”

Riku sat up, angry. “No, we haven‘t. You keep dodging the issue, Sora.”

“This isn’t an issue.” insisted Sora, shaking his head.

“Yes, it is!” snapped Riku. “When are you going to accept the way I feel about you?!”

Ah, so it was coming to this again. Sora sighed, and ran his hand through his spiky brown hair. Riku had been coming on to him ever since they reached puberty, and he still wouldn’t let it go. “How many times do I have to tell you Riku, I’m not attracted to you!”

Riku raised an eyebrow. “Honestly Sora, do you expect me to believe that?” He brushed back his own silver hair and glared. “I’m the best-looking guy in the entire school. We both know this.”

“And you’re so modest, too.” replied Sora sarcastically. “So what if you’re perfect looking Riku, you’re still a guy.” Sora sighed again, trying to get his friend to finally understand. “I know how you feel about me, Riku. I’m flattered, and you’re truly my best friend. But that’s all. I just don’t swing that way.” he said softly.

Riku growled and threw his textbook across the room, knocking over a stack of CDs. “Fine. Whatever. F*** you, Sora.” He stood up and turning his back to the stunned Sora, stormed over to the window. Glaring out into the sun-filled day, he clenched his hands on the ledge, in an effort to keep from throwing anything else. He really wanted to bounce something off of Sora‘s thick skull right about now. “Get out of my house, before I lose control of my temper.” he threatened.

Sora threw up his hands in exasperation. “Okay, whatever you say, Riku.” He was getting sick of this. It only grew worse as their friendship went on. Riku was spoiled to the extreme, and his temper was legend. Sora would rather not be around when all Hell broke loose. “I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” he offered, gathering his belongings.

“Yeah right, whatever. Get the F*** out, Sora!” shouted Riku, turning back around to glare at him.

Sora quickly fled the room, pulling the door closed behind him.

Riku turned back to the window, closing his eyes, and leaning his face against the cool glass. He flinched when he heard the hurried footsteps followed by the slamming of his front door. He curled his hands into fists, and rested his head on one lightly muscled forearm, staring out the window. He didn’t even realize he was crying until he saw Sora walking down the street, and noticed the image was wavy. He didn’t look back. Riku turned away from the window, all of the anger drained out of him. He looked around his trendy room in disgust. His posters seemed to be laughing at him. Even the clock on his DVD player seemed amused. Riku threw himself down on his bed and sighed deeply. The comforter still smelled like Sora, and Riku nuzzled his face into it before he caught himself. “How childish.” he muttered, wiping away his tears. “Damn you, Sora.”

··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··§··

Notes: Okay, if you’ve made it this far, then you have apparently survived Chapter 1. Congratulations! throws confetti So, do me a favor, and please review. Reviewing helps me to improve the quality of my writing, and it also motivates me to get off my lazy ass, put down the PS2 controller, and update. Besides… if you don’t review, I’ll cry.

Riku: Nobody gives a damn.

Okay… if you don’t review… I’ll cut his throat! grabs Riku and pulls out a switchblade

Riku: Eek! Oh for the love of God, please review! So, this psycho doesn’t kill me!

Damn right.

===============================================

I am unable to post part 2 in this post i shall make a new topic!

Last edited by Naruto Uzumaki on Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Left_bar_bleue100/100Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Left_bar_bleue100/100Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated**   Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:58 am

Great story dude!!
naruclap
I want more! narusmile
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Left_bar_bleue85/100Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated**   Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:34 pm

I STILL LIKE CRIMMY-SAN'S BETTA!!! OwO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated**   Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:51 am

I'll add part 2 sometime in the middle of the day =D
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated**   Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:46 pm

why? I haven't seen crimson's works...I wanna see it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Left_bar_bleue85/100Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated**   Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:51 pm

visit her profile and click her web page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated**   Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction **Part 2 Updated**
Page 1 of 1