The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme Injury wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Extreme Injury wing Left_bar_bleue100/100Extreme Injury wing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Extreme Injury wing Left_bar_bleue100/100Extreme Injury wing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Extreme Injury wing Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:53 am

*is in bed with bloody casts and a head cast and eye patch is in extreme pain* Tch *blood comes ot of mouth 30 tubes are conected to her*
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Hanataro rushed down one of the hospital hallways, panting quickly and nervously.
-"116...116......not 111, not 113...Room one-six-found it!"-

Once he came to the door of the room, he paused, and took a breather.
'cant let the patient see me in any kind of outburst action...'

On Hanataro's back, was his medical pack. He took out a clipboard and read it quickly.
-"This should be it. Room 116. Shensie Maokasi. Scheduled for today. This is the one!"-

Before placing his hand on the door knob, he took one good inhale, then entered in the room calmly.
-"U-Um..Excuse me..."-

With a sign of relief, he had seen her asleep. But with looks of desprite need of medical attention from the noticable view of her bruises.
-"Tubes on her already?"-

'...so she's been here a while...'

He got a cloth and wet it with with warm water.
-"I just wonder how long ago she came?"-

Last edited by Hanataro Yamada on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Madara walked beside man breathing heavily.
"She's been here for awhile. Who are you?"
He said as he looked in Shensie's room.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:15 am

Hanataro turned around, startled by the person who just entered. But remained calm, and walked over to Shensie with a steamed cloth.
-"W-Who am I? Well I'm Yamada, Hanataro. I work here at the Medical Center. Well...not officially yet, buut my medical skills will show that I'm qualified soon enough."-

He had small gloves on, because the cloth he held was a bit too hot for bare hands. He began to pat around Shensie's mouth where the blood was comming from. Then placed the cloth to the side.
-"I'm just here to assist her, and give treatment when needed. She's already patched up, it seems."-

The patient wore a head cast, an eye patch, and other multiple casts around her body, that were bleeding with great notice.
-"Someone put casts on her, without even treating her bleeding wounds properly?"-

With a sigh, Hanataro lowered his head, in disapointed.
-"This wont do...At this rate."-

He put his hands over Shensie, but glanced over at the guy who stood over at the door before he did.
-"Mind me asking, Sir. But may I ask now...who you are? Are you...an acquaintance of Miss Maokasi?"-
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:34 am

Madara shifted his head to Hanataro.
"Well yes I am. I'm Uchiha Madara. Tell me Hanataro, are the medical procedures they did on her right? It may seem to me she looks tortured, don't you think?"
Madara said as he pointed to the tubes attached to Shensie.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Hanataro took a thought into mind, as he looked over towards Shensie, in the direction Madara was pointing at.
-"Now that you mention it. Those tubes do look a bit...hurtful."-

With a slight look of confusion on his face, he pondered about the person, or people, responsible for placing so many straps, casts, bandages, and tubes on Shensie.
-"I do not recall who was in here before I was. But, the way this patient is patched up seems like like they were in great need of medical attention for a serious reason. Thoughhh.....the tubes are a bit much."-

While still standing next to the patient as she laid on the bed, Hanataro looked at Madara and gave a comforting smile.
-"But not to worry! Hanataro Yamada is at your service! ^^ And I will clear all things up in just a matter of time. So these torturing tubes will be off in no time!"-

He turned attention back to Shensie. Lifting both his hands above her body, where the blood showed the most. Hanataro focused all around her, while the room began to darken, his hands began to glow, a visible chakra color. In no time, the blood around her casts vanish, as if being placed into the body to restore so none would be lost
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:58 pm

Madara watched as Hanataro healed Shensie's wounds. He can be used in the medic nin team.
"Hanataro, has she healed completely? You're talented at healing. Have you ever been scouted by a medic nin?"
Madara said as he looked at Shensie sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Still continuing with the process of healing, Hanataro talked gently.
-"N-Now that you mention it. No. I havent been scouted by any other sort of medic nin before."-

The blood begain to seal back within a moments notice, and the wounds inside the cast were sure enough to turn her skin back to its original form.
-"Ha. As skilled as I might seem, I tend to get a bit clumsy from time to time. Maybe that's a reason for why I'm not official yet, and just an assitance."-

With a sigh of relief, along with a smile on his face, Hanataro lowered his hands, and the healing process ended.
-"Alright. Okay. All done! The wounds are nicely healed. Now...for just these tubes."-

-"Mr. Madara. Would you mind helping me, remove all these tubes from Miss Shensie? There isnt no harm. She's asleep, and won't feel a thing."-
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Extreme Injury wing Left_bar_bleue85/100Extreme Injury wing Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:27 am

she trots around the hospital wing and peeks into the door. and gasps in surprise.

*high speed glomp*

" HANA-KUN~~!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:25 am

*eyes open quikly and she jerks awake and screams blood gushes out of mouth snaping noise cand be heard macines hookedup to her begin beating rapidly*
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:43 am

Hanataro was about half-way done with removing the tubes from Shensie, before he was surprisingly tackled into a hug from one of his good friends, Yuki Minako! On the floor, against the wall, he sat with Minako hugging him. He smiled happily and lifted himself up, pulling Yuki up with him.
-"YUKI-SAN?! How long has it been! I'm glad to have finally seen you after such a long time!"-

As they stood, he laughed softly, scratching the back of his head nervously.
-"But what a surprise of you to show up like this! Heh, heh;; I was planning on visiting you after my hours of duty was over with my patient, Miss Maokasi, Shensie."-

The conversation continued on for a few good minutes until...Shensie unexpectingly sat up from her bed, and started to scream! Hanataro rushed over to her, confused of why this was happening. So he tried to make her lay back down so she'd be calm, and quickly put one hand against her chest. A few seconds later, his hand started up a visible chakra glow. He placed it near her heart, hopfully to slow down her blood rush, and return it back to normal paste.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:52 am

Blood continuse to rush from her mouth things continue to snap liquid being fed to her by the millions of tubes turns red Behind the casts it appears huge gashes are gudshing blood and her internal organs stitches rip * AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *nurses rush in*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:46 am

Madara stopped the nurses from coming in. This was Hanataro job to save Shensie's life. He saw the blood gushing out of Shensie and helps Hanataro heal her.
"Shensie be strong!!!!!!"
He said as he placed his hand over her and blue chakra came out of it, healing Shensie.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:57 am

nurse:*puts paper seal over shensei face and draws marks on the floor with four points* i bet u know what this is we used it on the hyuga neji boy remember
shensei*has silensed but is twitching uncontrolably*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:02 am

"This time I'll trust that tag, but not you. You torture her like a pig. For that, I won't forgive you."
Madara said as he tried to heal Shensie with Hanataro. He gave a glare at the nurses. They can't touch Shensie if they wanted to or else he'll kill them.
"..Shensie.....be strong...!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:06 am

*heart stops she ceases to move*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:13 am

"Shensie you can't die!"
Madara used a bit of electricity coming from his hand to help Shensie's heart move again.
"...we're like doctors, trying to save her life...but it's worth it..at least I won't lose a friend..."
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:16 am

*she continues to cease to move*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 am

"I hate this!! Hanataro release more chakra to heal her wounds!! She's losing too much blood, she can die any second now!"
Madara said as he realeased bright chakra from his hands with Hanataro.
This was the first time he put a lot of effort on saving a friend.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:51 pm

All that was going on was happening so fast! As an assistance all Hanataro could do was be nervous! But as he continued releasing the healing chakra flow, he noticed the determination in Madara's voice, and new he had to put more effort into helping this girl with him. So he started to concentrate and focused all that he had. Combining his uniqe powers, along with that of an Uchiha, just had to be enough to help Shensie.
'But if it isn't enough...then...'

No! Hanataro had to keep in positive thoughts! Madara's cheer of pushing Shensie to stay alive made Hanataro want to continue until he had nothing left.

While the two continued to penetrate Shensie's blood flow...Hanataro gave little mind to the nurses who had entered, only because Shensie never calmed down ever since. Though, their sudden apperence was odd.
'I don't recall informing any nurses so quickly...'
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:58 pm

Madara kept on releasing extreme amounts of chakra to heal Shensie.
He kept healing Shensie and glared at the nurses.
"..these nurses doesn't know what to do!!...they're paid to do such horrible things on her!!"
Madara realised from the start that the medical procedure on her were wrong. They put tubes straight to her body. Madara was very suspicious of them.
"It's almost done Hanataro!!!Keep going!!"
He said to Hanataro. The loud noise of the chakra flowing from him were huge as if releasing a powerful jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Hanataro's body was only so fatigue. It would only be in a moments time before his energy would start to get weary. From the looks of Madara's physical structure, he could last for another good hour, or even more. But the thoughts of any downfall was far from Hanataro's mind. Just hoping that Miss Shensie will make it alive was all that he could focus on, and he wasn't about to give up anytime soon.

The words of ~It's almost done Hanataro!! Keep going!!~ was like a great motivational boost, coming from Madara. And so Hanataro kept at the paste he was and exceeded as much chakra than he'd even thought possible.

Hopefully after a moments notice, Shensie will tend to calm down. Though, if this was continuing to happen...then...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Madara was getting dizzy by the excess use of chakra. He knows he can go on for about two hours. He tried to exert too much chakra on healing Shensie.
After 20minutes or so, Shensie's blood gushing was stopped. Madara was so happy. Her heart was thumping again as Madara placed his ears on her chest.
"..good..her heart's stable now..."
He lifted his head and smiled at Hanataro. He did a great job at helping Madara heal Shensie. Madara pat his shoulders.
"You just saved a life. I think it's time for you to be a medic nin. No need for being an assistant."
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Extreme Injury wing Left_bar_bleue85/100Extreme Injury wing Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 pm

he walks up behind Hanataro and places her hands on hanataro's back sending a earthy green chakara blend into hana's blue chakara
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:17 am

-"Pheww..."-

Hanataro wiped the perspiration from off his forehead. Quite exhausted.

He turned towards Madara, as his face lit up from after hearing Madara's kind words.
-"T-Thankyou. And even though we just met...hearing those words from you means alot to me."-

Suddenly, Hanataro felt a light touch on his back, and soon after; a feeling of energy comming from that same direction. He turned around slightly.
-"Y-Yuki...Your energy also seems different from any normal kind that I've come to witness. And you're giving me some...?"-

Smiled brightly, and hugged her gently.
-"I'm feeling much better now. Thank-you, Yuki-san!"-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Injury wing
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next