The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're Past Effects the Present

Go down 
+2
Shuei Setsuna
Crimson Moonlight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:10 am

Madara's body disappeared and turned to mist. Orochimaru underestimated him.
Madara was up in a tree. He formed twenty clones, and attacked Orochimaru from behind. Madara flicked his hand like slashing something on air.
KAZE NO YAIBA NO JUTSU; WIND BLADE TECHNIQUE
Once he said that, all clones created wind blades aiming at Orochimaru.
It sent Orochimaru flying fifty kilometers away.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:12 am

Orochimaru clapped as he was sitting on Itachi with his legs crossed.
"..Hmm...You do excellent indeed..For my new body.."
He said smirking as the Orochimaru that was attacked melted into mud.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-arena.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:17 am

"Who's excellent for your new body? Don't tell me you're using Itachi now? You really do lust after Uchiha clan's powers do you?"
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:18 am

Orochimaru chuckled as he snapped his fingers. Gigantic snakes attacked all the clones making them dissapear.
"..Yes..""
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Madara stood there as if not impressed by Orochimaru's attacks. He crossed his arms and glared at Orochimaru.
"Actually, I've been waiting forever for this. I perfected Yondaime's technique while you were away. This might be your last time here."
He said as he smirked at the snake-like opponent.
"...last time the sandaime failed, but I won't....."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:21 pm

ooc: XD THIS IS EXCITING!!! but I'm out cold so I cant post.. yet >=D
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Akuma

Akuma

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Akuma stood on the top of the Tree watching this fight rage on.
That snake guy is really weird...
Akuma decided to stand back and watch, only to jump in if he was needed
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Madarastood there doing handsigns.
"....This will cost me my life......I agree as long as that bastard dies..."
SHIKI FUUJIN NO JUTSU;DEAD DEMON IMPRISONMENT!!
He yelled as the demon itself arose from the ground and had captured Madara's soul in exchange of killing Orochimaru.
"...man this going to be hard..."
He had seen the real Orochimaru and grabbed him as strong as he can.
The demon itself grabs onto Orochimaru too and slowly pulls out his soul.
Madara was losing energy and still struggled hard to grab Orochimaru as hard as he can. He can hear Orochimaru's cries of suffering as his soul is being taken from him.
".....uughh.....it hurts.....the demon is taking too long..."
Madara grabbed him as hard as he could and at the same time doing a jutsu preventing him to slither away.
"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! DIE OROCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!"
The demon had only extracted the lower body's soul and the hands'. Leaving him unable to do anything.
Madara was unfortunate. His soul was taken away by the demon. He fell unconcious and layed there lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:03 pm

-----------------In madara's vision...uh... dream----------------

Itachi walked out of the dark seeming to appear out of thin air.He strode over to where madara lay and stared down at him.

"So much for thinking you were the best.....Old man are you just going to lie there and let your so called immortal body rot?! GET UP OR LET HADES SWALLOW YOU ALIVE!"

ooc: =_=; ppl cant die on the forum
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Madara realized it was a dream he'll die.
"....I'm....alive......I forgot I made a deal with the demon....I...can't die..."
Madara gained concious and saw Itachi lying on the ground.
Orochimaru was nowhere to be found. He was exhausted. He crawled to Itachi lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:49 pm

*opens eyes and smirks*

"heh... he's there..."

*points to the tree above*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Madara looked up and found Orochimaru on the tree.
He turned to Itachi.
"How'd he get there? I can see his hands and legs are dead. Who moved him?"
He said as he stood up straight.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:00 pm

"you idiot we're un dead now"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:04 pm

"What is wrong with me today? It's like I had a mental lapse."
Madara said as he looked down on Itachi.
"Are you going to stand up or what?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:06 pm

*smirks*

"nope.. I'm gonna snooze while you do the work... I won't move until this matter concerns sasuke also"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Madara sat on the ground. He thought he'd just let Orochimaru do what he wants.
"I don't care anymore. Since I'm not going to die, I'll let him torture me."
He said as he crossed his arms while sitting.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Orochimaru sat up from Itachi and performed hand seals. Three coffins came up the ground completely as the gigantic snakes charged towards Madara at full speed. rochimaru chuckled as the three coffins opened up and was really black inside but there where bodies in them!
"..Let's see that full power of the Sharingan..Ku ku ku.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:14 pm

*smirks*

'intresting'
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Madara just sat there with no reactions. He didn't care.
His sharingan activated and dodged the attacks.
"Okay, this time aim at me."
He said smirking at Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:30 pm

Orochimar then performed one more hand seal as three kages popped out of the coffin. The 1st Hokage, known as Shodia, the 2nd Hokage, known as Nidaime, and the Third Hokage, known as Shandaime. Qucikly throwing kunais with red tags on them into all three of the bodies.
"..Let's begin shall we..?"
He smirked and looked at Madara.
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:17 pm

" This is quite boring. " Akuma spoke to himself as he did a series of seals activating a Shushin No Jutsu. He quickly appeared behind Orochimaru doing a series of seals, Chidori, One Thousand Birds... Akuma sent back his hand filled full of electricity sending it into Orochimaru's back.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Madara glanced to Akuma's direction.
".....a simple chidori won't do...."
He stood up and did handsigns.
"I'll fight so I wn't get bored. It's okay, I'll go easy on you."
Madara said as he smirked at Orochimaru.
"RAIRYUU NO TATSUMAKI;LIGHTNING DRAGON TECHNIQUE"
A dragon made of lightning charged at Nidaime. Sending him flying away.
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:28 am

Akuma realized this wasn't his fight, he quickly did a Hand seal and flickered from the area in a Shushin No Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:33 am

Madara stepped back three kilometers away.
"I think that was too much for Nidaime-sama. Weird, a Mizukage versus three hokages. Interesting."
He said smirking.
He formed a few handseals and attacked the Shodaime.
"KATON RYUUKA NO JUTSU;DRAFON FIRE TECHNIQUE"
A fire shaped dragon attacked Shodaime. Madara sent three kunais with exploding tags on them to Shodaime while being attacked by the dragon fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Past Effects the Present   You're Past Effects the Present - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Past Effects the Present
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4