The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training to be Somebody

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikka

Rikka

Female
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Training to be Somebody Empty
PostSubject: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:32 am

Rikka stood straight, her legs somewhat spread appart and her arms were against eachother. Soon she began to hum--meditating before her training. As her eyes fluttered open, pale and empty lsvender eyes revealed. The side of her eyes were fulled with popped out veins. Rikka bent her back leg in a more of a bent formation, as this brought her closer towards the ground allowing her faster movements along the back end of her leg. The arm that is closer to the front end of the her stays extended while the back arm stays in its original "L" Shape like form which is crossed of the chest. The hand however along the back arm is slightly turned while the palm is showing upward instead of forward. As she made her stance she swiftly began to strike an invisible opponent, with such speed it was increadible.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:33 am

Watching from a distance, Crimson admired the girl's ability. "Whoa! She's fast!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:39 am

Sasuke yelled at her as he was cooking her damn dinner from out of this place.
"..Don't disturb other people in training.."
He said as he poured some tea for himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:41 am

Rikka struck left, right, down and up. She would twirl around, stop and strike to her left or front. It was almost as if she was dancing on ice. However, hearing someone talk from the distance distracted her, using this opportunity to use her Byakugan she searched for this voice and spotted someone a far. Rikka smiled, taking this as practice she began making hand signs and ran towards the girl--chakra went down her legs and to her feet making her speed faster then normal and in less then a second she was right infront of the girl. "Not fast enough.." she muttered under her breath as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:46 am

Frowning a bit Crimson turned her head to Sasuke, "Well, she looks really cool! And besides. She has really good fashion sense...unlike a certain purple-bow wearing ninja..." She said the last part quietly.
When Crimson looked back, she jumped and fell to the floor, "H-hi!"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:47 am

Sasuke ignored that fact and sighed. So he then ate her food and looked at both of them.
"...State your business with me and not my student.."
He said with a bit of an aggravated voice.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:50 am

Rikka turned sharp to the girls sensei and bowed to him. "I apologize for this rude entrance...I was just testing my skills." she responded to him in a soft and low tone. She then turned to his student bowed and gave her a low, "Hello. I apologize for scaring you." she told the girl with a gentle smile yet timid.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:54 am

"Me? Get scared?" Crimson laughed, "You didn't...scare me..."
^^;
Giving a solemn look to Sasuke she said, "Why shouldn't she talk to me? I'm more sociable than you."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:56 am

Sasuke stood up and walked over to Crimson. He stopped while he was behind her.
"...Because unlike someone like can be killed..With ease.."
He then crossed his arms and looked down at both of them, he then bowed at the girl.
"..My apologies for this one's mouth.."
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 am

"No need for apologies." she said softly while shaking her head slightly side to side. "What might sensei and student be doing here?" she asked in a barely audible tone, her hands were behind her back and head was slightly looking down.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:02 am

Grumbling again, Crimson walked over to the boiling food. "Not on a nature hike, that's for sure. He tricked me."

"And I'm not that loud..."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:06 am

He sighs and places both hands on his hips.
"..I'm training her...I can see you're doing the same miss.."
Sasuke then placed his hand on his blade's handle firmly a he looks at Crimson looking for food.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:10 am

Rikka nodds her head at him with a soft, "Yes.". She tilts her head as she sees him looking at the girl. Rikka watches carefully at both of them and a low and soft sigh escapes her lips. "Is she progressing?" she asked in her soft spoken voice.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:14 am

"I'm not your slave" Crimson said with a frown as she got her own portion from the meal Sasuke cooked.
After a sigh, she handed the plate to Sasuke and got another for her, "Would you like some...um...Your name? If you said it, I'm sorry I missed it."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:17 am

"Noo.."
Sasuke said low to the girl. He then passed his plate to the girl and sighs.
"..I ate already..Slave.."
He said with a little smirk on his face. Yet faded away quick as soon as he realizes the girl's eyes. A Hyuuga she was.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:23 am

Rikka gave a small smile at their actions and looked over to the girl. "Erm, I'm not hungry but thankyou. Oh, no I did not give out my name! I apologize again!" her voice sounded ashamed and embarrased. "My name is Rikka." she said with a sweet smile. "What might your name's be?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:26 am

"I'm CRIMSON! not SLAVE!"
Crimson threw a rock towards Sasuke's direction.
"Nice to meet you Rikka."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:31 am

Sasuke stood there as the rock missed terribly. Looking at Rikka he sighs. Knowing she'll try to fight him since he is a missing ninja of Konoha. An worth a lot of money for his head on a silver platter.
"..My name is Uchiha Sasuke.."
Simply said, he stands there still holding his blade handle firmly.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:41 am

Rikka felt as if she had heard that name but could not place her finger on it. "Well, it is nice to meet you two, Sasuke, Crimson." she reply to both of them. Suddenly, funny yet sad she looked at Sasuke with a weird look, "You are an Uchiha?" she asked confused yet it was not her bussiness to ask such things--plus why might she be confuse. "Ugh. I apologize but I need to get back to my training....or, be left dead for good." she said and laughed mentally at her dumb joke yet some how she meant it. Rikka bowed to both of them with a polite smile and dashed away from them, leaving them space for them to do anything they wanted. She stopped afterwards seeing she was pretty far from them she began to sharpen her skills.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:47 am

"Wait-" Crimson sighed, "Aw...I wanted her to try the food."
She turned to Sasuke, "You may be an anti-social jerk sometimes, but you're an anti-social jerk who can cook."
She lifted her spoon to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:52 am

He then takes his hand off his handle of the blade and sat across from Crimson.
"..That girl was a Hyuuga..It's best off if she didn't knew who you and I are..Especially me.."
He said a bit low. The next he lays down on the floor, feeling the wind hitting his face. He closes his eyes and relaxes.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:59 am

Rikka stopped for a break and heard what she hated hearing. "Hey Grandma Rikka!!!" a voice was heard near her. "...." she stayed silent knowing what she was gongi to get and sighed annoyingly. She turned around knowing a punch was about to hit her face and 'Wham!' she was sent flying to the floor. Rikka stayed there, blood was running down her lip as she had accidently bitten her lip with that recently punch. "What do you guys want now..?" she asked them in a soft, low and nerveous tone. "We need to practice! That dumb teach of us isn't teaching us anything cool, so we came here to use you as our dummy!" he exclaimed and kicked her on the side. She flinched and stayed there, not donig anything. "Old Hag." one of the other kids called her. They were the same age as her and the three were guys. Always picking up on her cause of her hair color and for her "weakness" of not hitting them back.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:03 am

What an odd feeling.
Crimson stood up and brushed off the dust from her clothes. "Um...Sasuke...I'm going to give Rikka food. She's going to be training, and it's not healthy to train on an empty stomach."
Taking up a bowl and covering it with a bit of her cloak, she looked to Sasuke.
Asleep?
"I'll be back. Tch, and you say I'm lazy." Crimson ran off into the direction of Rikka.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:07 am

Sasuke opened his eyes and sighs. Standing up he walks Crimson's way.
"..Can't even take my eyes off you one second..."
He said, now losing his patience he uses Body Flicker and appears by Crimson.
"..Giving Rikka food huh..?"
He said while running with her.

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:13 am

Rikka's eyes were emptier then before, the same kids always beating the crap out of her. She felt one of the kids bring her up and got their arms around her arms and hold her there. '....Here comes..' she thought as she greeted her teeth. One of the kids punched her stomach making her gasp and cough. They did this repeatedly or slapped her cheek few times. The kid behind her tripped her and she fell hard on the ground with bruises and scratches. Her clothes were all dirty and crumple up. The right eyebrow had a small scar running down. "You are so pathetic Old Hag!" they said and chanted in unision laughing at her as they danced around like dumb jerks. She coughed up more blood but staid there without moving her thoguhts were somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to be Somebody   Training to be Somebody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to be Somebody
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next