The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:36 pm

"then why are we here in the first place?"

[open spoiler for full view]
Spoiler:

CountUchiha Yes that's me
Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 CountUchiha

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:41 pm

" oh I remember.......i'm gonna recruit some members and you?"
Madara looks at Itachi with a puzzled face, waiting for an answer.

View user profile
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:42 pm

*stares*

"..... i don't know...... *thinks* wander my mansion?"

Spoiler:

Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 CountUchiha

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:45 pm

"I see.....well see ya."
he walks away then starts heading west to sunagakure.

View user profile
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:52 pm

----madara nsd itachi are out of this topic now---

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:54 pm

ooc:really?

View user profile
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Itachi Uchiha yes you have my permission to return the ANBU, the looks at madara "the reason for my team?, Just to back to the good old days".

Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:41 pm

*A Team?* Crimson wondered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:42 pm

"Good. I want to get back to the old days too."

View user profile
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:04 pm

I only need 3 other ninja on my team,one is going to be my son for sure and that leaves to open spots,if you want tell me now.

Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:28 pm

"Hm..." Crimson pondered. *the others...Itachi and Madara...*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:37 pm

Madara steps closer to Yondaime.
"Yondaime, why are you exactly making your son join?"

View user profile
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:25 pm

I'm not forcing Him to join, He would be a very vauluble asset tp a ninja squad.

Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:34 pm

"well that's true cause he is your son."

madara continued to walk with Yondaime.

View user profile
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:19 pm

Very True Indeed

Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:32 am

*pops head outta nowhere*

"I think you should give him a "father and son talk" first and train him a lil......."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:26 pm

After I find him I will

Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:40 pm

"teach him your 'yellow flash' techniques!"
Says Madara while raising his hands in the air like an idiot.

View user profile
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Seeing a glimpse of Madara's actions Crimson laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:56 pm

Those are MY techniques buddy i'll teach him some cool stuff tho.

Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:31 pm

As he sees Crimson laughing, he puts his hands down immediately.
"You know, I can teach him too......*smiles*...."

"I will teach him ninjutsu and making his body invulnerable to attacks!!"

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Thu May 22, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:19 pm

Alright, That works for me.

Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:23 pm

"But....what time?"
He asked while counting his fingers.

View user profile
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:08 pm

12:00 AM, Get a good sleep

Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:29 pm

O.o
"wow, umm....okay......"

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)   Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the dead (Itachi,yondaime possibly orochimaru too)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next