The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Be Better

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:10 pm

Crimson was once again using the weights that Jing had lent her for improving her speed. Not only was she trying to get faster, she was trying to increase her strength and her aim.
Pulling out a few throwing knifes, Crimson threw them towards her target dummy that resembled someone with black spiky hair...
Bull's eye.
After admiring her marksmanship she sensed something from behind.
Holding up her weapon she turned to face whatever friend or foe was watching her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
To Be Better Left_bar_bleue100/100To Be Better Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Few hours has pass since Neji left the hospital, still abit confused of what was going on, last thing that was kept in mind, a strange woman and then Sasuke. Upset expression until he heard someone nearby.

White gaze roamed surrounding, noises was familiar, someone was there thats for sure, making a few steps further, having found this, again, strange person, didn't even know her name.

Remained silent, serious facial, Neji would wait here until she noticed his presence, or he would rather leave without saying a word. He wasn't the first one to start up a conversation today.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:21 pm

"Oh..." Crimson put down her weapon. "Hi."
Remembering the person from the hospital Crimson bowed in sincerity. "About our previous meeting. Sorry about that. I was...under very odd circumstances. I didn't mean to be so rude."
Seeing as she didn't know his name, Crimson smiled, "I'm Crimson. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:34 pm

Neji would bow forebodice as well, greeting her in a polite way. Lift back his crane up, eyes staring at her without any coldness. Hearing Crimson's agology was a releif, for a second when he remembered how she did act before, odd circumstances would have been the cause.

-Hi...my name is Neji Hyuga, from the Hyuga clan...

Tone was soft, almost unhearble, area was so quiet thought his words was clearly heard.

-You do not need to apology miss Crimson, after all, your bussiness are not mine.

Right eyebrows would raise lightly.

-But if I can ask, what happened to you? Sasuke was there and....well it is okay if you avoid the subject...but is he after you or something?

Still keeping a resonable distance from the lady, wind blowing his ebony hair.

-Even I, do not know much about him...we do not have quite a bound to each other...both do not like teamworks and plus. We are not very friendly toward each others--nevermind...I am talking too much, I am sure you have better things to do than listening to my speech.

Kneels sliding to the left, Neji thought about leaving that person alone, the woman seems pretty nice for a first real met. But never was the kind of person to keep on going on greetings. Waiting for Crimson, maybe she still have something to told him.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Crimson smiled. What a polite person.
"Actually, it's rather nice to talk to someone. I haven't talked to anyone lately since I've been training."
She pointed towards the dummies she had been targetting.
"As for Sasuke and I..." Crimson sighed. "He was just being difficult."
Looking at Neji's eyes. Hm. Maybe a bloodline?
Not wanting an awkward subject to surface, Crimson didn't pay any attention to the difference. They were quite interesting though. Neji's eyes looked like pearls of the sea.
"What bring's you out here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Neji blink, haven't expected from her to keep on talking with him, remained silent again when he was figuring out for some words to say, talking nicely to someone was something, but even with a girl? That was something else...but he wasn't the kind of man to flirting out with every women they saw.

Thinking of her last words, about him wandering around the training area.

-I...was just...taking a walk around...but I did not expected to find YOU here...

For once, a light smile could appear on facial, maybe because he has mattured, old enough to feel attracted by a beautiful person.

-I see....well I hope you are improving in your training miss...or...um...what should I call you?..

Oculars glancing away, having a strange feeling bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:55 pm

Kyuubi walks in and sees Neji blushing. "AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Is Neji-san experiencing love????"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:58 pm

Crimson laughed at Neji's pauses, "You can call me Crimson. That's jsut fine."
Walking over to her targets Crimson pulled out the blades. "This is a great place for training. If you're not busy you're welcome to join. You too Kyuubi."
Crimson patted the head of the small fox.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:04 pm

Neji's byuakugan appear on facial, anger would came back to him when he heard Kyuubi's words. Glaring at this one.

-Take your words back dog!

Silent as he kept on glaring at it. Lids closes, both hands pressing each others, taking a regular rythm as he calmed down.

-I am sorry....I did not mean to get all...angry by the sudden...but he did not help! And that is not true!...

Eyes twitches some. Didn't answered yet Crimson's offer for training along. Maybe he would have accepted, but the atmosphere got messed up now. Head gaze away quickly, both arms crossed. Turing his back away from them.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:05 pm

Kyuubi closes one eye, sticks out his tougnue and pulls down the bottom eyelid of the other.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Uzuki jing pops up yet to see another tense moment. "maa, don't take his words to heart, hes just haveing fun! 'sides...if Naruto was on, he'd be harrassing him...or Itachi."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:32 pm

ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE????????? Oh...he's not on...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:35 pm

too bad huh O.O xD
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:35 pm

I know
so fun harassing an admin.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:36 pm

Crimson looked to everybody, "We could all train together!" She said excitedly. "Though, I'm not very good. I'd probably break a leg. Literally."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:37 pm

That's why I'm here. To heal it.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:52 pm

ooc: No OFF TOPIC around here! Or I leave right away, I'm really pissed off from all these off topics!
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:39 pm

OC:...yes sir? O.O;

"the almighty demon indeed!" xD "alright, I'll train as well"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:22 pm

"Alright!" Crimson pulled out her knives, "I've been practicing my aim."
Pulling out three blades, she took aim at the newcomers, "But, I could use some improvement. Let's do a battle royale! Last one standing wins!"
Crimson activated smoke bombs to obscure the others' sight of her then threw her blades. "Anything goes!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:15 pm

Kyuubi then used his powers to enter the minds of everyone and knock them out.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:06 pm

...wha? when can a fox do that?!
Crimson made the seal for breaking mind attacks. "That's hardly fair!" She said as she closed in on Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:03 pm

*blocks Crimson while kicking Kyuubi out of match*" I believe that we're just humans while ure a demon so please restrict your powers >.< hehe..." Jumping back several steps, she decided to test Crimson on how well she is with Ninjutsu. -Ice style: Wrath of the ice god technique!- millions of sharp icicles appeared attacking her from above whille Inches of ice covered the ground making it impossible to subsitute. lets see how u do...
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:56 pm

After his last encounter with this group he was an ally to them. But now he is just a stranger with ambitions. Watching all of them with caution he notices Neji, a jounin who was defeated by Naruto at a Genin rank a few years back. He chuckles knowing all of them used to be his friends. Yet he paused to think. Can they still be friends after the shit they had to go through with him? Of course not but he styed low in shadows watching. Knowing he will never talk to Crimson for a long time now. He closes his eyes as he lays back on a tree a few meters away from them. He smiles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Crimson saw the ice attack and started to scream in a panic!
What can melt ice? Fire. Quickly forming the seals, She blew out a dragon of fire that melted the ice.
Kyuubi was gone for now, Jing was infront of her...who's missing...
Crap! She didn't know where Neji was!
Exclamation
Another presence? Crimson looked to the trees.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Suddenly wind blew hard around the area. His hand then was on Crimson's right shoulder. Sasuke was in front of her yet was looking to her left, away. He looks at the others and then slowly his eyes rolled to see a bit of Crimson.
"...Hmph.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Sponsored content

To Be Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Better   To Be Better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Be Better
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: