The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I will not die! I'll wait here for you!

Go down 
+3
Itachi Uchiha
Crimson Moonlight
Shuei Setsuna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi Obito

Tobi Obito

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-09

I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:03 pm

*tobi looks around...*
"so no1 wants in on the bet???"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Kyuubi walks in. "Nobody makes sucker bets."
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:30 pm

"agreed...oh my very interesting techniques there" Uzuki jing curiously gazed at the disastrous battle
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Was that it? Did she loose? A thin line of red spilled from her mouth...but then when it looked like she would fall...
A cloud of smoke erupted from where Sasuke's blade met.
*Substitution Technique*
"Jing taught me." Crimson said as she pushed her sword into Sasuke's upper arm in which he held his sword from behind.
Not stopping there, she grabbed the immobile arm and kicked Sasuke upwards, "And guess where I learned this!"
Crimson jumped into the air and appeared behind Sasuke as she kicked him in the back then appeared to give an attack to his front.
Now above him, she did a flip and struck Sasuke with her heel.
"LION COMBO!"
The two fighters crashed into the earth kicking up a storm of dust.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:12 am

When Sasuke hits the ground his body melts into hundreds of snakes. All of her efforts where for not. As soon then snakes slithered around black flames came upon Crimson and and the entire area. Sasuke wasn't seen anywhere. His blade stricked into the ground where it has dallen within the open space of Amaterasi. Flames as hot as the sun that burn for seven days and seven nights strait or until the object it completely destroyed into ashes and dust. His boice would appear behind Itachi's.
"Enjoying the show..?"
He asked lowly. A shadow clone was fighting Crimson this whole time. Yet was still unseen. Soon a few seconds later the kage bunshin of Sasuke was gliding above the flames and ground about 46 feet. It's in level 2 mode for the curse mark. Luckly that shadow clones can only have half the power the original has.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:00 am

Itachi had somehow sensed the presence of his younger brother, and wasn't the slightest bit surprised

"...of course.....considering haven't watched you in action for three years...."
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:00 pm

*I don't know how much more I can take...* Crimson's teeth ground together. *He's toying with me!*
Crimson thought as she felt Sasuke's strength weaken.
...wait...He wasn't suppose to hold back...why...? It's not Sasuke.
Avoiding the snakes around her Crimson flailed her arms trying not to step on them."I hate snakes!" She yelled.
*Where's the real Sasuke...?* Crimson's eyes scanned the field. This wasn't helping...Focusing her attention onto the clone, she realized that it kept looking away from her. Where?....The trees!
Facing Itachi's and Sasuke's direction, Crimson formed the seals and blew out a dragon of fire.
"Come out and fight you coward!" She yelled in frustration. How long had Sasuke been using a clone?!She wasted her energy on a fake!
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:37 pm

When her fire collided with the black flames surrounding her the dragon busted out and was burned itself with flames! The flying Sasuke then swooped down at Crimson with a Corrupt Chidori, launching it at strait at her chest with full speed of 76mph. The real Sasuke walked up towards Itachi with his right eye bleed out from releasing Amaterasu from a different angle that now surrounds Crimson
"Maybe so but theres your sample till we fight..."
He started to wipe off the blood on his right cheek that lead up to his right eye with his sleeve. He then sighs and then grins a bit.
"Well see yea...I have to kill a certain snake.."
He then started to jump at full speed towards the Sound village.

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Thu May 01, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:39 pm

I wonder if I should intervene before someone gets killed.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Uzuki Jing was simply just looking on towards this fight with an amused look. "I hope this works out for both of you neh Sasuke-chan, Crim-chan..." Once hearing what Kyuubi said she shook her head "no, don't interfere. This is a personal battle, we should not interfere. it is best if they fight it out on their own neh?"After saying those words she suddenly...(transformed?)
OC: Kyuubi's idea there, not mine xP
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:44 pm

"Yea. Ok. Whatever." Kyuubi started to amuse himself by transporting the two into his DS.
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Overhearing those words that Kyuubi said Tyki appears "mmm...interfering would be fun but...I believe this is a emotional battle as much as a physical battle. if we interfere sure the physical part of that girl would not die, but what about the damge done toward the emotional part of that girls mind? no. It is not wise to interfere...but what that is just my opinion" with that Tyki dissapeared into the tree and left.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:56 pm

When she saw the trail of dust kick up headed towards the village of Sound, Crimson was going to break down. She gave it her all, and still!
She pounded her her fists into the ground and dropped to her knees.*Dang it.*
So that was the end of their friendship...
Tears forming and breath shortened, Crimson tightened her grippe on the blades she held making blood pool in her palm.
The Sasuke left fighting her was not her friend. The deal had been made. The bond between two friends was cut.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Kyuubi looks up from the DS. "Oh. The show's over?" He looks at the trail of dust. Then back at Crimson. Bounding up to her, he snuggles up against her. (note to all new forum members: Kyuubi usually stays in the tiny form as in avatar unless otherwise stated)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Crimson wiped her neverending tears with the back of her hand and picked up the fox while stroking its fur as a thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Kyuubi curls up and falls asleep in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:03 pm

When Sasuke saw she had completely broke down he strikes the Corrupt Chidori within her. His hand was in her right shoulder. The wings then blew her away near the black flames around them. His feet not touching the floor, his hands side to side. With his head held up high with a grin. He points at her with his right hand, covered in her blood.
"Do you realize the difference between us now..?"
The clone asks her coldly. While the real Sasuke came up against the border of the village already.

--------------------------------------------------------
OOC:I never left and the clone was charging at you with a chidori, learn how to read people...?_?
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:05 pm

Except. The clone had attacked a log. Kyuubi had used a substitution jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:12 pm

The clone looked at the small log that Kyuubi used on himself to avoid the attack. He then poofs into nothing, letting Crimson live with a serious injury. Meanwhile in the Sound village, Sasuke found a spot to regenerate his chakra from splitting it into two with the shadow clone. He will wait a while longer until he knows he will kill him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:15 pm

Kyuubi reappears in Crimson's arms, pushing out the log. Then, he heals Crimson's wound and doubles her chakra capacity level making her stronger then ever before.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Kyuubi wrote:
Kyuubi reappears in Crimson's arms, pushing out the log. Then, he heals Crimson's wound and doubles her chakra capacity level making her stronger then ever before.
OOC:You do know she barly knows how to use chakra right..?
Just letting you know. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:21 pm

Yup. Which means there will be huge explosion. XD
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:35 pm

Kyuubi wrote:
Yup. Which means there will be huge explosion. XD
OOC:Teach her! O_O'''
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:46 pm

O.o asking a demon to do that would be DISASTROUS.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:58 pm

OOC:EXACTLY xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will not die! I'll wait here for you!   I will not die! I'll wait here for you! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will not die! I'll wait here for you!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Lower Shinobi Countries :: Land of Sound-
Jump to: