The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:12 pm

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
"YOU JERK!" Crimson yelled til she was blue in the face, "YOU APATHETIC PRETENTIOUS KING OF THE JERKS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE FREAKING DYING AND THAT WAS A TEST!?"
panting for air, Crimson inhaled one more breath and let it out,"WE DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY FREAKING TREASURE!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
In her frustration, Crimson made a punch towards Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Sasuke lets go of his left eye and opens it. He turns around to force Crimson's fist down.
"There was a treasure in this...When I was in vein you showed courage and determination..Youl et nothing get in your way."
Sasuke then poked Crimson on her chest.
""The treasure is your heart I guess..."
He then turns around and walks off, letting go of her fist and turns to Jing.
"Sorry but that playground was made from me to you. Remember.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:19 pm

"WHAT THE Heck?! The treasure is my heart!?" Crimson yelled, "Does a heart buy my food?!"
Sulking as she dragged her feet, Crimson trailed after Sasuke. "King Jerk."
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:20 pm

true true. ahh well. I was gonna tempt some random fool in about treasure annnddd...watch some entertainment...alrighty you guys get out of here through this huge gaping hole. I need to go reset the stuff and etc...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:22 pm

"Right...*Sigh*" Crimson whined, "All that gold...jewels...crowns... T-T Bye Jing. Good luck with that hole."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:24 pm

Yea. I'm already digging a hole in the Graveyard Section.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:25 pm

lol alrighty then
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:57 pm

"WAIT," Crimson froze, "You're going to bury the hearts?"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:22 pm

dunno. Preserved things seem to be popular. neh Crimson. you're welcome to use this place as a training area. after all...it IS quitegood for training ^^
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:24 pm

"Omygosh!" Crimson fainted, then regained consciousness. "Is it FUN for you?!"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:32 pm

umm...I guess you I think of it as an obstacle course. in a more deadly way but then its not that bad...anyways the obstacle course helps you improve! thats whats important ^^
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:34 pm

"Er..." Crimson started to shake her head in disbelief. "But can't you get killed? Who's your training partner?"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Uzuki Jing stared at Crimson in disbelief. "killed...? or maybe Ive been in this place for a while and got used to it. My training partner will be.....YOU!" She grabbed Crimson by the arm and zoomed into the maze.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:37 pm

This is SWEET! "What's in the maze?" Crimson yelled as she tried to keep up with Jing
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:43 pm

Uzuki Jing suddenley ducked as a couple of kunais flew at her. "mmm at the end I always keep some refreshments after a training session" As she said that a scythe came flying towards Crimson." She decided to see what Crimson's reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Crimson had no techniques that would allow her to disappear, PUtting her hand on her blade, she brought it out."If you can't run, fight head on!"
WIth a powerful stroke the scythe was sent flying in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:56 pm

Since the scythe was heading to words Jing, she stepped to the side and kicked it so it was stuck to the wall unmoving."not bad, but you need to get some weights, they'll help increasing your speed" she started heading forward and saw a very wide pit full of snakes and spikes, even for a ninja this was a stretch. Uzuki Jing jumped across it with ease and waited for Crimson on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Eager to get stronger Crimson followed Jing's lead and made a 5 star jump across the pit as she grabbed a few throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:09 pm

When Crimson landed Uzuki Jing started walking again until she remembered "that" trap up ahead. she purposely took the other path and tripped on the rope and the rope tieing her up, hanging upside down with a dark endless pit below. "Crimson! you can free me only if you can figure out that puzzle over there! by the wall.! on the wall is a word and 6 words below. one word was suppsoed to match with the top word. make one mistake and a kunai will sever the rope thats holding me!" [I]lets see if she can figure this out...if not...Im dead..[I]

Word: Kunai

1)pointy 2)tool 3)shiny 4)me

OC: thinking up traps are one of the funnest things in rpging
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:15 pm

SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT!
Crimson's brow twitched. She was horrible at riddles, but this was ridiculous.
"Yeah...I suck at riddles. I'll get you down my self." Taking out a wire, she tossed it to Jing and cut the rope with a dagger. "Grab the wire JING!"
*Like I said, I suck a riddles and thinking.*
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:36 pm

Sasuke stood upside down. Watching them train. His right eye twitched.
"You can't be serious about this Crimson.."
With a puzzled face he sighs.
"You're that dull I guess.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:38 pm

"Huh?" Crimson sensed Sasuke and turned his direction, "Of course I'm serious!"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Uzuki Jing twitched. looks like that area will need to be trained further... She used the wire as a swinging momentum to propel herself against the wall allowing her to land gracefully beside Crimson. "The riddle is very simple. think about it this way, a kunai is used as a tool." She chose the word tool and immeadiately a rocky plateform came out of the wall. Jing started walking again and this time they were near the destination room. Apparently this was the dangerous path, but a shortcut. "well we're here!" tossing Crimson a rice ball and a bottle of water, uzuki Jing sat down and started eating her onigiri.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Crimson almost cried from happiness when she received the riceball "Thank you."
*In your face Sasuke.*
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:54 pm

"anyhow for the next month I will bombard you with riddles and Sasuke will probabley train you more neh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next