The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Empty
PostSubject: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:36 am

Crimson tossed up and down an explosive playfully. "Too easy!"
She looked around at the underground maze that would lead to treasures of dead kings from long ago.
"Where's the jackpot..." Seeing an arch that led to another room, she started towards it unconsciously stepping on a stone that would trigger a trap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:39 am

Sasuke gets up from the ground, He stands there looking to the right of his direction to where he heard an explosion.
"What is that girl up to now..?"
He starts to walk towards the direction, stumbling across rocks and fire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:44 am

"WAAAAAHHH!" Crimson had turned around just in time to dodge poison darts. "Traps?"

*When did I trigger a trap-* Crimson ducked and jumped back as she started to run towards the maze. ON her way towards the entrance of the maze, the floor for her next step disappeared as she tumbled in.

"Whoa!" Crimson grabbed the edge before falling off, but when she looked down, she saw a pit full of spikes with poor unfortunates who had died before.
*Gulp*
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:48 am

Sasuke pulled Crimson out quickly with his right hand. Getting there in time he thought, for using his body flicker technique.
"What are you doing here..?"
He gives her a puzzled look as his eyes wonder around the walls and floor.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:52 am

*Sees a look on Sasuke's face*
*Why does he look like he's going to hurt me?* SHe thought.
"Erm, 'What am I doing here?' What are YOU doing here? I'm hunting for treasure. THey say there's a dead king's tomb here. Dead kings = treasure!"
Crimson smiled then started to gain floor before jumping the pit.
"Wanna help?" She asked just as she started to run towards the hole in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:55 am

Sasuke still held her hand, not letting her go.
"Treasure..? Look clumsy idiot we have no time for this.."
He pulled her back u to his side. Sighing in disappointment. Pulling her with him they started to go out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:59 am

"What? No time!? B-but, we have plenty of time! It's not like we have school!" Crimson started to tug away. "TREASURE!!!! XO noooooo!"

Crimson eyed the entrance to the maze then looked to Sasuke, "Sasuke! There's TREASURE!!!!"

Trying to break away, Crimson started to slap Sasuke's grip.
"T-R-E-A-S-U-R-E- TREASURE!"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Sasuke then jumped forward towards the maze hanging on to Crimson, jumping over a hole and all of a sudden thousands of arrows blew trough the walls as then they made it inside the maze.His eyes shifts to Crimson.
".....You owe me big time.."
He then lets go of her as his eyes wondered a bit around their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:09 pm

"Yay!" Crimson waved her arms in triumph. "Alright!"
Crimson took out a piece of chalk. "So we don't get lost...Drawing an arrow on the wall, She started to walk into the group of walls that formed a labrynth.
"NOW LET'S FIND THAT TREASURE!!!!" Forgetting to mark the wall, Crimson dashed off deeper into the maze.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:17 pm

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched as he closed his eyes in anger. He grabbed his blade and marked on he wall saying, 'We where here'.
He then begins to walk inside with caution was he looks to his right and left.
"...When we get back, I'll kill her.."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:19 pm

Crimson blitzed through the stone corridor like there was no tomorrow. Just then, she hit something-or someone?
Crimson looked up with her eyes lit up.
A TOMB!
Unknowingly, she had just triggered traps for Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:28 pm

He then charged his blade and body with electricity that it started to burn through the walls. He ran through then and suddenly poison gas was released. He quickly covered half his face with his sleeve as then arrows came his way. He dodged them but the poison entered his body. Making him slower. His lightning around his body vanished as a bolder came crashing down in front of him. Quickly slashing through and deflecting arrows he jumped up and landed somewhere in the maze leaning on the wall. His left shoulder was bleeding as it had two arrows in it. He was knocked out the second later due to poison. Too much toxic from the arrows and gas. He felll on the floor to his knees and onto his chest. Maybe dead?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:34 pm

Oblivious to Sasuke's suffering, Crimson eyed the tomb like a child eyeing a cookie jar.
"If...This is like a story from those books...there should be a trigger to another room."
Observing the tomb, she found a button..."Sasuke, I think I found it!"
....no reply?
"Sasuke?" Crimson turned around to see no one. "oops."

Running back the way she came, Crimson started to panic. *Was it mummies? Ghosts? Monsters?*

"Sasuke?" She yelled, "Wait, did he ditch me?"

Just then a sight caught her eye. Sasuke was keeled over on the ground with blood on his shoulder.
"Sasuke!"

Now by his side she placed the Shinobi in an upright condition, "What happened?"Seeing the arrows in his shoulder, she started to pull them out. "Crap."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Sasuke's eyes opened halfway and looked at Crimson but it was too blurry to see who it was. Yet recognized the voice. Now breathing lightly or even at all he talks slow and light.
"Clumsy idiot..."
Blood dripping from his mouth came to view as he then collapses again.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:51 pm

"What? Hey!" Crimson started to shake Sasuke to wake him up."Hey, HEY! You can't die here!? What happened?"
Frantically looking for clues Crimson looked to the arrows. "You can't die just because of this!"
...Crimson smelled the air... "...Poison?" Reality hit her, "POISON!"
When Crimson was being trained as an assassin, she had been trained and given small doses of poison to give her an immunity to the most harmful poisons. That's why she hadn't been effective. "Y-You...Sasuke...D*** it."
The Poison wasn't in his blood stream so she just cut him, it was in his lungs...
"How do I get the poison out of him...?" Crimson started to cry, "THis is all my fault..."
Crimson started to wipe the tears from her eyes then looked up. "What the..." On the ceiling there were pictures engraved.
Carved into it was a man who found a box...inside the box was a monster and later on was resurrected. After a battle, the man had been wounded, but he defeated the creature. The man crawled to the box, and found something...? In the last picture, the man took the object and was healed...
"AN ANTIDOTE?" Crimson looked to the unconscious ninja. "Sasuke, I'll be right back, try to hold on! I'm going to find something to help you."

Just then, there was a roar that came from the distance, "I'll be back! I promise!"

Just then, a shadow passed over the two.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Sasuke's eyes opened again. He looked at Crimson with a better view.
"What do you mean...Creature..?"
He looks up and sees a dark figure flying. He pauses and activates his Sharingan, zooming in on the creature.
"Great..I'm coming with you.."
He stands up on both feet but struggles to walk and stand. Holding his blade up on his right shoulder he smirks and looks back at Crimson.
"Like hell I'll die before Itachi..Arghh.."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:04 pm

"No, The more you move the poison circulates through your body!" Crimson paused when she felt something hit her head.
"What?" with a hand to he face, a red thing line of blood had formed, "There's an antidote in that things...tomb. Or, whatever it is. I'll lead that thing away from you while you stay HERE!" Crimson said sternly.

Looking to the flying monster Crimson yelled, "Hey! OVer here!" To her satisfaction, she saw the figure's head face her. "Um, I...*puts hand over her head* Oh I'm so SCARED! EEEKKK!"

Seeing an 'easy' target, the giant 'bird? bat?' Started to follow her.
*I have to get to that tomb again and fast, who knows how long Sasuke can last.* SHe thought as she sprinted towards the direction of the tomb.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:11 pm

SAsuke quickly jumped high into the air slashing the creature into his direction. With pain in his left arm he wasn't really getting anywhere. Finally the creature went in his direction. Ddging his attack quickly as possible while breathing hard.
"You go get the antidote! I'll wait here for you! I will not die!"
Lifting his blade up at the creature that flew across the maze, he grinned.
"Come at me you stupid bird.."
His Kusanagi blade glowed the color of blood. Quickly vanishing he appeared above the thing and slashed oneof its wings off. Landing on the ground rough and into the wall Sasuke came down and the creature was standing on the maze. Glaring at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Crimson stopped to see the creature's target change.
Deterred that her distraction had failed Crimson gave out a cry of anguish. "And you say I'M the idiot!" Shaking her head, Crimson started off again hurrying with all her speed that she could gather to get to the tomb she arrived a the room.

Hisssssssssssssssssss

What was that?
Crimson looked to the tomb which was now opened, but there was no antidote!
"Where...WHERE IS IT?!"

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss

Feeling something touch her neck, Crimson turned around.
"WHAOAOAOAO!"

A giant snake had appeared in the chamber. In it's coils, Crimson saw a light shine. There emitting an erie glow was a glass vial containing a liquid which she could only assume was the antidote.

Grabbing her sword, Crimson pointed it threateningly at the snake,"I'll be taking that."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:26 pm

"Ah shit..."
he then smirked while pointing at the creature. It then violently came at him with its jaw open! Sasuke quickly expanded the blade through it heart.
"You're such a loser.."
The blade then made the color of heat to implode into the creature, destrying its heart. Sasuke quickly got up but struggled to get to where Crimson was. Almost halfway there he falls on his knees.
"God dammit, if I live through this..I'll make her life a living hell..."
Suddenly he collapses about 12ft away from the tomb.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Crimson jumped into the air avoiding a head collision with the serpent.
Seeing its fangs, she saw venom dripping down. *Hm...I may have an immunity to poisons...but only some. And I doubt that I'd been exposed to that kind...*
Pulling out the wire, she started to wrap the snake making it immobile. Just as she thought she was in the clear, the snake hit her to the side with its tail sending her flying across the room.
While in flight, Crimson heard a *Clink*
"THE VIAL!" She yelled when she saw the glow. With a new determination, Crimson landed on her feet and made a mad dash to the small container.
The snake grew furious and started to aim for Crimson's neck.
Deflecting the fangs with metal, Crimson started to get pushed back by the contact. She was now backed up to the wall.
The snake, seeing her situation plunged down to attack.
Making her last move Crimson used the wall as a stepping stone and pushed against it to get above the serpent's attack. Raising her sword, Crimson slashed down cutting the the Snake into two halves.
Once the snake was down, she didn't rest or stop. Immediately she grabbed the vial and started to run out of the room to where a fallen ninja lay.

Seeing the still figure, Crimson started to panick, Was she too late?
"Sasuke?" Resting by his side she started to clumsily open the vial. *Is he breathing?*
Llifting up her friend into her arms for an upright position she started to poor the antidote into his mouth...so far, it didn't look like it was working...Crimson started to cry. "This is all my fault!"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Suddenly the ceiling collapsed completly narrowly missing Crimson and Sasuke. Uzuki Jing peers down and sees that maze AKA her playground "oops...too much chakra..." Then she notices a arm sticking out. seeing this she hops down and kicks away the rubble. She sees Crimson and Sasuke."nahh naah...exactly WHAT the hell are you doing in my playground..? D:"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:00 pm

Sasuke opening his eyes saw a blurry figure in front of him. Hearing panicking noises like hes underwater. Sinking and floating away. Soon his vision came back and the sound of normality came to him. He lifted his left shoulder and tapped Crimson across the head.
"Baka.."
He then leaned back on the wall breathing lightly. Still unable to move much of himself he tries to get on both feet. Looking back at her tears he sighs lowly. Then loking at Jing his eyes narrows at her.
"Tell me kid, whats reality..? Hmph. "
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:03 pm

So he's ok...
Crimson breathed, "Well, what's the point of coming here if we don't get any treasure? Onwa-..."
Crimson looked to Sasuke, then to his wound. "Um...Jing, do you have healing techniques? Sasuke's hurt."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:09 pm

[Sasuke gets up completely and starts to laugh insanely. His left eye bleed. He opens it and all of a sudden Jing's and Crimson's view of vision cracked like glass. Shattering into complete darkness. When they both opened their eyes all three of them where standing on an empty field of green grass. The wind blowing hard and cold. Sasuke standing up unhurt yet covering his left eye with his left hand.
"Crimson passes this test..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever   TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TREASURE HUNTING!-or, desecrating someone's tomb whichever
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next