The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Empty
PostSubject: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Basically, we abuse fangirls and fanboys and etc. etc. in many ways. Usually everybody kills them though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:36 am

...Racist
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:45 am

Wrong word Naruto <.< Racist refers to discrimination against other races.I don't knwo the exact word but its DEFINETLY not that word

ooooo I killed looooads of fangirls and guys 8D okay well I insult them ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 pm

Well... It's definitely not racist. Only a hyperactive, Knuckle-head idiot would think that. And not sexist either. I think maybe Stereotype against fan people? Actually, I'm not. It just seems that in so many places Fanpeople are being abused. So I decided to officially make a topic where u get to abuse them. Which means Ino would hate this topic.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:19 pm

oh yea! stereotype! ^.^ of course Naruto wouldn't like it. after all wasn't he Sakura before? O.o...anyways

I think the worse fangirls/guys out there would be 'Sasukes" no offense to the person playing Sasuke here. They allll think Sasuke would have a "change of heart" in the anime...*sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:44 am

its not that, i'm bi-sexual to that kinda offends me, plus i'm a fangirl/boy

in lub Hitsugaya Bleach

in lub Gaara-kun.. Naruto Shippuuden

in lub L-san Death Note
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:28 am

...you're Bi? O.o another interesting thing I learned. well okay yea you're fan...girl...? fanboy ya mean...but whatever. but fan people tend to get annoying addorring those people sure I know they adore "characters" but it gets so annoying that sometimes you wanna go scream bloody murder at em. This is the place
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:21 am

Oh yea...I'm not that found of fangirls/boys either....I have tons of them at school already just for knowing how to speak like Itachi from the english version. Plus the fact I can draw graphites of diffrent styles, and somewhat anime. But thats life I guess..?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:22 pm

English dubs are so awful..-.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:48 pm

Uzuki Jing wrote:
English dubs are so awful..-.-
i give naruto dub a 6/10..and bleach i give 3/10 hit
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:04 pm

They're ok. I've never seen the jap before. What's the difference? One's just english rite?
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:05 pm

cuz Jap I can actually get a good voice. oh yea. the person that does the english dub for the character Naruto is a girl xD. oh and the jap voice actor for Sasuke in the anime does for Ishida Uryuu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Uzuki Jing wrote:
cuz Jap I can actually get a good voice. oh yea. the person that does the english dub for the character Naruto is a girl xD. oh and the jap voice actor for Sasuke in the anime does for Ishida Uryuu
yea, and also its a FAT GIRL!
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:54 pm

XD Really... I never knew that. Ah well. I like hearing something that I can actually understand though.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:21 pm

true true. but...why not get the real stuff when its online? xP but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Ah well. Now, back to the numerous ways that we can abuse fans.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:00 pm

mm lets see...ever notice how fangirls seem to keep posessions of characters and stuff adn they're names are always I <3 sasuke or somethign like that xD
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Hm.... so... what if we hack into their accounts and change their names into something like I </3 Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:37 pm

lets see....hmmm that would be fun but I need ta learn ta hack or wahtever neh xD
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:43 pm

yea... true. hm... how about we just put down idea's on how to abuse them? Oh look, here come's a crowd of them now.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:03 pm

*stares*...ewww...they're...wearing..pink...hearts...with...pictures...of...Itachi..and..Sasuke..*shudders*
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:04 pm

Itachi ♥ Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:05 pm

._. *takes out Bazooka*
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:05 pm

Takes out a paper shredder.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!   THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:10 pm

*flattens fangirls into a giant peelish kinda thing*
Back to top Go down

THE ABUSE OF FANGIRLS/FANGUYS/FANTRANSEXUALS/etc. etc. CLUB!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Out of Roleplay :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: